Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread (86251 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by skubido(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2016
just voted. @okitipupa world 20. everything going smoothly.

OKE lanlo.

9 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by OAUTemitayo: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

Who are you and your likes voting for in 2019? you want to vote for same Northerner and calling me eru Fulani so what are you?

The Chairman of PDP both factions today are from the North but you open your gutter call mouth to call me eru Fulani.

Now i want you to name any Governor in the History of Ogun state that can stand the record of Amosun so far? if you can't then shame on you..

Mind you name the Governor with his achievement.

The joke is on you.
One, I never said am voting a Fulani cattle rearer in 2019. You failed woefully in that assumption.
As for Amosun performance, I accept the fact that he performed excellently well in his first term, but this second term, he has been behaving like a despot.
From lying about payment of salaries to not being rational with his new road project to Shagamu when there are several uncompleted ones.
As for him being the best in History, Onabanjo is the best in Ogun state history.
After him is Amosun.
But Amosuns performance in Road construction is unrivalled that I admit But the problem is you politicians like follow-follow. Instead of you to tell your boss the truth on issues, you are afraid of the crumbs from the table disappearing.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by OAUTemitayo: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2016
dayo23:
Fashola and Fayemi God father to Aketi? grin you must be drunk.
You are probably high on Colombian weed if you think Aketi won the primary without the help of the Abuja fly by night ministers.

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2016
Most of the card reader's in Akure are currently not working

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by crown08(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2016
skubido:
just voted. @okitipupa world 20. everything going smoothly.

OKE lanlo.

ohun Ni Ooo
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2016
Kere is a strong APC member, he just instructed is supporters to vote for AD in his poling unit
engineerboat:

Card reader you mean

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by generalorot(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2016
Now am lafing... As I ve said earlier online never worked... Lafin in swahili am loving my people of Ondo State... Online pollers cont... Mr white beard is moving the ground here grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Dbrave1(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2016
I knew my father will still deliver is ward I has the record Onisere ward 11 odigbo local government now it OKE time confirm this after result collation

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2016
Why did APC deployed faulty card readers to Akure?

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Vatsyayana: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2016
#OndoDecides:

IYANU TIN SHELE
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Playwhizard(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2016
bolinxman:
Aketi no God father?But he has God fathers e.g El-Rufai,Kayode Fayemi,Oyegun and other Aso Rock cabals that manipulated the primary election for him.Keep on misinforming yourself, I'm an insider.
Aketi spent the highest amount for campaign,the money came from the sky?
GOD will punish u for what u said..Aketi spent highest amount ke....see dnt vex me more than i am vexing
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Vatsyayana: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Why did APC deployed faulty card readers to Akure?

Indeed!
Is it APC that deploys card readers or INEC?

Common sense is not common indeed!

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by samwhite2000(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2016
vote anyone votable but dont vote apc,
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2016
INEC is a sub-division of APC. Use your head please
Vatsyayana:

Indeed! Is it APC that deploys card readers or INEC?

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by MilesMolesey: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2016
olawalepopoola:
We are not hearing anything from the South and Akoko. Please update us!
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Alariwo2: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2016
who dey lead?

hope they won't scatter the whole place after
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by samwhite2000(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2016
Vatsyayana:

Indeed!
Is it APC that deploys card readers or INEC?

oga na apc do am shey no be apcbe federal apc is a fraud government sayno to Aketit
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by skubido(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2016
crown08:
ohun Ni Ooo
e to na. e soda
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bedhel1790: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Abeg, snap picture. We need the evidence
same thing here in ondo ward 1 unit 4 , APC agents are lobbing voter with #2000 but PDP has a rule which says # vote before reiciving #500

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2016
PDP and AD supporters currently protesting an attempt to deprive them to vote. Card reader currently malfunctioning in most part of the central and some part of the south. No issues reported so far in the North
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2016
Bros, card reader currently not working in most part of Oke and Jegede's strongholds
Alariwo2:
who dey lead?

hope they won't scatter the whole place after
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by mayoor15(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2016
bedhel1790:

same thing here in ondo ward 1 unit 4 , APC agents are lobbing voter with #2000 but PDP has a rule which says # vote before reiciving #500
omo pdp don broke o....it was 800-1500 during edo election
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by dayo23(f): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2016
Voting started in Ijebu I, Owo at 8am & ; it’s still running smoothly. Ondo East is looking good too

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by dayo23(f): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
You are probably high on Colombian weed if you think Aketi won the primary without the help of the Abuja fly by night ministers.
Noise makers

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2016
herzernIsHere:

If My dad contests under the platformship of PDP....

I WONT VOTE HIM!!!!!!!!....

Nothinq qood can come out from that party no matter the inteqrity and efficiency of the candidacy......

God bless you.

Even if Jegede is a good man, The likes of Fayose, Mimiko, FFK etc will change his orientation.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by dayo23(f): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Card readers not functioning at Ward 7, Unit 21.The people are angry, and demanding the use an alternative means.…
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by LorDBolton(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2016
dayo23:
Card readers not functioning at Ward 7, Unit 21.The people are angry, and demanding the use an alternative means.…

They'll just have to wait till another one is brought.

Any attempt to 'force' the P.O to start elections there can result in that unit getting cancelled.

And unless their number is significant to the final tally for that ward there won't be any re-vote.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by MilesMolesey: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2016
olawalepopoola:
We are not hearing anything from the South and Akoko. Please update us!
We've been here, under the scourging sun, even before 8am.
Card Reader not working.

People here are complaining that other units have shared there own money without them collecting any...they said even if it is #50 :-D
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Alariwo2: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Bros, card reader currently not working in most part of Oke and Jegede's strongholds

Hmmmn..

APC
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Daspecialone: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Dbrave1:
I knew my father will still deliver is ward I has the record Onisere ward 11 odigbo local government now it OKE time confirm this after result collation

Oke is Okay.... Just voted AD in Koseru Ward, Odigbo LGA
Oke la n lo

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by oluwadare26(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Playwhizard:

GOD will punish u for what u said..Aketi spent highest amount ke....see dnt vex me more than i am vexing

Bros u don't need to curse him to lay ur point. As for the issue on ground I guess u not residing in ondo state hence u don't know who spent much...Aketi spent the highest money that day, in fact he camped more than 800 delegates 5 days before the primary in some best hotels in Akure

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by dayo23(f): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Another Mimiko's studge the Executive Chairman, Owo LGA, Hon. 'Wole Folahanmi just voted in Igboroko, Ward 2 , Unit 2.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director / Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.