Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread (86250 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Tesie2003: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=Tesie2003 post=51382108]

Accreditation and voting done the same time. Verification of voters card with card reader took less than 5 minutes [/quote

Presence of police men on patrol at intervals. See attached picture

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Ivanlxi(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2016
Voting in owo/ ipele which consist of 36 poling unit the biggest in owo LGA

All going good,,,,, APC All the way

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by jboy01(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2016
Hisolak:
Ondo west local government
ward 11, unit 10
accreditation and voting going on, just voted.
Agents of APC lobbying voters with #3,000 for votes.
As expected, Mimiko use that strategy during the last election to win the house of rep for the PDP. now the same method is use against him. karma reloaded.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Unimaginable123: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2016
Hisolak:
ward 11, unit 10
Abeg, snap picture. We need the evidence

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by herzernIsHere: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Somebody make me happy. Tell me that Jegede is winning already
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by dayo23(f): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Aketi, the incoming Governor of Iwo
Three aspirants are all balance....but like i said Aketi just have this edge been an underdog and no Godfather

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by crown08(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Tesie2003:
I just voted. Even American election can not be peaceful than this. God bless Ondo State
same In My Area.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by herzernIsHere: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2016
dayo23:
Three aspirants are all balance....but like i said Aketi just have this edge been an underdog and no Godfather
Very lauqhable....

"Aketi is an underdoq....has no Godfather"

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by teamchocolate: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2016
God bless you jare... Oke is the man.. pls protect your votes n stay safe...

And remember to update the group as much as you can..

If people post their polling booth results like in the presidential.. it will be harder to rig ..

ajoskele:
Bros, I came back to Akure for this election. I am with my mum, dad and brother. I am already outside mobilizing for today. I have three people here already.

We all will vote OKE. I

Insider kor, bedsider ni.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by dayo23(f): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Very lauqhable....

"Aketi is an underdoq....has no Godfather"

keep laughing....by this time tomorrow we will see who is the fool

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Aketi, the incoming Governor of Owo
Govnor of Owo keh?

I am not understandin abeg!
i tot d election is 4 ondo state as a whole? grin

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2016
dayo23:
you are high!!!!...who told you he has o godfather and he is an underdog..nansense!!

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by crown08(m): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2016
Hisolak:
ward 11, unit 10
i Heard They Have Been Arrested But Dont Know The Area
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by engineerboat(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2016
dayo23:
Ekusi Owo ....just got to the polling unit! Cant believe the population am seen just too crowded here. Owo completely locked down for Aketi

Picture
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by POPE2154(m): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2016
The winner is btw Akeredolu and Oke....

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by POPE2154(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2016
crown08:
i Heard They Have Been Arrested But Dont Know The Area
Aketi all the way

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Jamean(f): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2016
Please o! they should come and remove the road blocks at Ore o! How will they block a Federal highway because of a state election.

This is not just right na.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by smellingmenses: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2016
Jamean:
Please o! they should come and remove the road blocks at Ore o! How will they block a Federal highway because of a state election.

This is not just right na.
what kind of illiterate are thou

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by OAUTemitayo: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2016
dayo23:
Fashola and Fayemi are Godson abi.
Aketi the Governor of Owo.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by OAUTemitayo: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2016
MichaelSokoto:

Govnor of Owo keh?

I am not understandin abeg!
i tot d election is 4 ondo state as a whole? grin
He is not contesting for Ondo governorship poll.
He is contesting for Owo Governorship which he will win with a landslide.

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by OAUTemitayo: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2016
dayo23:
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by olawalepopoola: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2016
We are not hearing anything from the South and Akoko. Please update us!
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Eru Fulani.
Amosun that is lying all around Ogun state. He first term performance is deceiving him

Who are you and your likes voting for in 2019? you want to vote for same Northerner and calling me eru Fulani so what are you?

The Chairman of PDP both factions today are from the North but you open your gutter call mouth to call me eru Fulani.

Now i want you to name any Governor in the History of Ogun state that can stand the record of Amosun so far? if you can't then shame on you..

Mind you name the Governor with his achievement.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2016
Just in - Kerekere denies Akeredolu in is poling unit

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
and Eyitayo the Govenor of his family house.

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by crown08(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2016
POPE2154:
Aketi all the way
oke Ni oo

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by dayo23(f): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Fashola and Fayemi God father to Aketi? grin you must be drunk.

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bolinxman: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2016
dayo23:
Aketi no God father?But he has God fathers e.g El-Rufai,Kayode Fayemi,Oyegun and other Aso Rock cabals that manipulated the primary election for him.Keep on misinforming yourself, I'm an insider.
Aketi spent the highest amount for campaign,the money came from the sky?

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2016
Alade ward 3, idanre

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by engineerboat(m): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Just in - Kerekere denies Akeredolu in is poling unit

Card reader you mean

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply)

Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director / Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.