Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" (19100 Views)

I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence / Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by TruthNigeria(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2016
If you think I'd descend to argue with a villager grappling with darkness who uses the little battery power in his phone to spread hatred online instead of trying to better his impoverished village life, then you need to see a doctor quick, even if a veterinary one.

For your information, I'm more inclined to help than trade words with you. Your post below explains the source of your bitterness and frustration. Flee I got bigger fish to fry.

Can't stop laughing man..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Adebowale89(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2016
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]
shatap there abokii you said that SE/SS will campaign for buhari and not the other way round.

nonsense stick to your cpc faction of apc

ozu nwulu anwu

and who's campaigning for atiku?

mind you even if it's a stone we'll choose it over the good for nothing old hag uncircumcised vulture in aso Rock

even if he pick a southeastern man as his running mate?

that guy had just hit the nail on the head. quit being cunning.... good morning
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by bluehorizo(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2016
There is a tide in the affairs of men, Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune. Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat. And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by babadem2much(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2016
KINGwax007:
Under atiku, corruption under Jonathan would be child's play!

Truth, you just nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2016
the way they will tumble Buhari out of Aso villa come 2019 eh!
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by ephi123(f): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2016
Iam4Atiku:
And the encomium keeps pouring in for the Turaki Adamawa, yet some funny Nairalanders say, we who have seen the light ahead are jobless.
Well, Buhari, Tinubu and all other meaningful Nigerians endorsing Atiku are jobless!

ephi123 come and see your new president.

Atiku2019

Thieves hailing thieves is what you consider an achievement. As I said before, no wonder Nigeria is where it is with this kind of reasoning. You people'e kettle of fish, if you like vote a recycled politician again in 2019.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by ephi123(f): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2016
KINGwax007:

Exactly. And most people seem not to be seeing this.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by babyfaceafrica: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2016
vodutive:

have you not heard the famous quote?

"There is a tide in the affairs of men, Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune. Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat. And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures"

It seems Tinubu is signaling to Atiku to seize the moment 2019 is his for the taking
how is Atiku different from PMB?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 25, 2016
If this is the person Tinubu us bringing then I can't stand with Tinubu on this.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by kingDELE(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2016
KINGwax007:
who cares about corruption as long as derris no recession undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by DeviIhimself: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2016
[s]
Adebowale89:

even if he pick a southeastern man as his running mate?

that guy had just hit the nail on the head. quit being cunning.... good morning
[/s]

nonsense
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Adebowale89(m): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2016
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]
nonsense

uppercut kiss
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2016
Atiku2019:

He is surely worthy my Brother grin or do you want Buhari to continue impoverishing us all till 2023? cry cry crycry
2023 ? ,,....I better think of how to leave this country now before Nigerians start eating Nigerians
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by legendte(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:

[b] Politics is truly an arena for miracles. Who ever thought iPods and Tinubu could ever be on the same page?

The shameless cretins that were calling Yorubas slaves and arse kissers just last year for going into alliance with the North, are suddenly the same ones falling over themselves to create "Abokki" monikers in solidarity with our son, Atiku Abubakar because they want their Peter Obi to get the 'mere commissioner' job grin

What these political neophytes don't realize is whether it's PMB or Atiku, as long as northern interests are protected (which either are bound to ensure), it really doesn't matter who emerges in 2019, especially as electing Atiku implies that northern interests will continue to be championed until 2027 instead of 2023 when the two tenures of the current President would have elapsed wink

I predicted in 2015 that the South East would be the chief campaigners for a northern presidency by 2018, but I had no idea it would be a lot sooner, thanks to the hardwork of the likes of waternogetenemy and Atiku2019 cool. Your efforts are well appreciated.

Sai Arewa 2019. [/b]
You can't deceive us with that blackmail. We rather have someone that would run an inclusive government instead of the slowpoke we have now. South East is PDP and by that, it is the turn of the North. After all similar circumstance made south to take 13 out the 16 years of PDP rule.
Personally, I don't know how competent Atiku is and I would rather choose a younger technocrat. But if we are left with Atiku vs Buhari, majority of South East and South South would definitely queue behind Atiku.
He is liberal and a core nationalist instead of this divisive slowpoke. We need someone that understands the chemistry of Nigeria and run an inclusive government.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
how is Atiku different from PMB?

that is for you to decide, I am only giving my opinion on what Tinubu is likely scheming.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by kelechi17(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You can only cry, you have no choice. Even if you must campaign for a stone, it must be a 'gworo-chewing' northern stone, the same type you condemned the SW for supporting in your blind hypocrisy.

Thanks for your support.

Sai Arewa 2019.
if abubakar sheakau is to com out against buhari trust me I wld vote d boko haram leader

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by nathan77(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2016
afonjas huuuuuuuuuuuu coolafonjas huuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by thunderbabs: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2016
Atiku2019:
“You are a man of faith--Tinubu
(The Great Jagaban)

Even A Tinubu knows the surest guy to send the incompetent Buhari back to Daura is ATIKU cool

Buhari can only win in the Northwest and Northeastern Nigeriaby

NorthCentral---- Never (Fulani's Herdsmen Menace)

South East and South South -- Will rather vote Atiku a million times than Buhari

Southwest--- Pending.............

Atiku 2019 Carry Go

If we all got Atiku (PDP) V Buhari (APC) in 2019

If You want Atiku in 2019 click Like

If you want Buhari to Continue Click Share

Your time starts now- Frank Edoho wink

Lalasticlala Omo wake up oh

E duro na, dont they impeach presidents anymore this days.....can senate just save Nigerians and the economy from buhari? Impeach am na, e dakun angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Princewell2012(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2016
DeviIhimself:
tonyebarcanista's hero abi heneiken has spoken cheesy

1 atiku is better than 100000 pieces of buhari but he (atiku) has to prove himself worthy

Hmmm well they said one eye man is a king in the land of the blind. We don't have any choice, so let give atiku a chance.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Mcanie: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2016
political alignments........
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Princewell2012(m): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

The embolden are great revelations. ''Do not relent, because Nigeria needs you to continue to make life more meaningful''.
Like the biblical three wise men who saw the STAR and followed it, we have seen the hope for Nigerians again, I call on you all to tow this path to restore the lost glory of Nigeria.
Nigeria shall be great again, with #Atiku2019.

ephi123, please see reasons with us now and tell others, let's join hands in making Nigeria great.

Well you have a point. They said one eye man is a king in the land of the blind. For now we don't have a choice so let give atiku a chance.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by ogbonti: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2016
GOOD GRIEF, Nigeria in 2016 I 's thinking of Atiku, as president ?? What has Atiku done for Nigeria? How much jobs has he created for people based on what he stole? Why must he be president? Font we have vibrant young men in their 40''s or 50''s with proven business track record of success to run for president? Are we running a democracy or gerentocracy? Must one be as old as a dinosaur to rule Nigeria? Bunch of recycled useless politicians. What fresh ideas does Atiku have to take us to a new dawn of progress? Jeez, we deserve the useless country we now have!
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by DeviIhimself: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
[s]
Adebowale89:

uppercut kiss
[/s]
rawbish
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Olumaeme: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
I stand gallantly with Atiku Abubakar
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Imstin: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
AkupeMBANO:
the way they will tumble Buhari out of Aso villa come 2019 eh!

You made my day with this statement, that dullard must leave so we can breathe an air of freshness. Cos as e dey so na die remain oo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by sonnie10: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Soludo / Tinubu 2019
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by playtheblues(f): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Buhari ntoo gi.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by giantstrides(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2016
ogbonti:
GOOD GRIEF, Nigeria in 2016 I 's thinking of Atiku, as president ?? What has Atiku done for Nigeria? How much jobs has he created for people based on what he stole? Why must he be president? Font we have vibrant young men in their 40''s or 50''s with proven business track record of success to run for president? Are we running a democracy or gerentocracy? Must one be as old as a dinosaur to rule Nigeria? Bunch of recycled useless politicians. What fresh ideas does Atiku have to take us to a new dawn of progress? Jeez, we deserve the useless country we now have!

This should let you know how much Buhari has mismanaged his victory, for Nigerians to consider Atiku in favourable terms

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Office Not Sidelined – Presidency / ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin / Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.