Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" (19091 Views)

I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence / Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by themonk(m): 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Former Governor of Lagos State and All Progressives Congress (APC) stalwart, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has described former Vice President Atiku Abubakar as a man of faith, saying that faith has kept him going and waxing strong.

In a letter he personally signed, Asiwaju Tinubu felicitated with Atiku on attaining the proverbial age of 70 and urged him to accept that “there is a tide in the affairs of men”.

He said in the letter in which he addressed Atiku as his dear brother:

“I write to felicitate with you on the attainment of the proverbial age of three scores and ten, 70.

Your life has been a life of service to your people, your country and the causes you believe in. Nigeria has been well served by your stewardship and leadership.

“Your steadfastness in walking the democratic path sets you apart as a leader with substance.

Your passion for education has seen you invest your time and resources in education, knowing full well that when you educate people, you educate a nation.

“You are a man of faith. Your faith has kept you going and kept you strong. I urge you to accept that there is a tide in the affairs of men.

You must continue to serve Nigeria well even as a private citizen. And a notable leader.

“Do not relent because Nigeria needs you and others like you to continue to make life more meaningful.

“We must continue to explore common grounds towards promoting the common good.

I pray for a long life and continued good health for Turaki Adamawa, Atiku Abubakar”.

http://leadership.ng/news/561015/atiku-is-a-man-of-faith-says-tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by babyfaceafrica: 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
So?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Atiku2019: 12:00am On Nov 25, 2016
“You are a man of faith--Tinubu
(The Great Jagaban)

Even A Tinubu knows the surest guy to send the incompetent Buhari back to Daura is ATIKU cool

Buhari can only win in the Northwest and Northeastern Nigeria

NorthCentral---- Never (Fulani's Herdsmen Menace)

South East and South South -- Will rather vote Atiku a million times than Buhari

Southwest--- Pending.............

Atiku 2019 Carry Go

If we all got Atiku (PDP) V Buhari (APC) in 2019

If You want Atiku in 2019 click Like

If you want Buhari to Continue Click Share

Your time starts now- Frank Edoho wink

Lalasticlala Omo wake up oh

162 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by DeviIhimself: 12:03am On Nov 25, 2016
tonyebarcanista's hero abi heneiken has spoken cheesy

1 atiku is better than 100000 pieces of buhari but he (atiku) has to prove himself worthy

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Atiku2019: 12:14am On Nov 25, 2016
DeviIhimself:
tonyebarcanista's hero abi heneiken has spoken cheesy

1 atiku is better than 100000 pieces of buhari but he (atiku) has to prove himself worthy

He is surely worthy my Brother grin or do you want Buhari to continue impoverishing us all till 2023? cry cry crycry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by baybeeboi: 12:20am On Nov 25, 2016
I thought the fear of Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura has sent Tinubu on self exile?

Or is he speaking from Togo?

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by FastShipping: 12:39am On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by DozieInc(m): 12:59am On Nov 25, 2016
The Jagaban is changing position small small.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by jerrywool: 1:19am On Nov 25, 2016
I thought this man is on self exile grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Donshegxy10(m): 2:58am On Nov 25, 2016
the jagaban playing mind games with atiku. . . tinubu deceiving politicians since aye alalumole.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Babacele: 4:14am On Nov 25, 2016
hmmmm. I can't see anything like that in the Leadership Newspaper o!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Tonyosas101(m): 5:28am On Nov 25, 2016
See endorsement

Before you know it,,, Atiku will become president @73 and suffering continues

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by mosalab(m): 6:23am On Nov 25, 2016
This should not give Atiku's followers unnecessary orgasm... Buhari and Atiku should Park out.....

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by QuotaSystem: 6:27am On Nov 25, 2016
Atiku2019:

South East and South South -- Will rather vote Atiku a million times than Buhari
Southwest--- Pending.............
Atiku 2019 Carry Go

DeviIhimself:

[b] Politics is truly an arena for miracles. Who ever thought iPods and Tinubu could ever be on the same page?

The shameless cretins that were calling Yorubas slaves and arse kissers just last year for going into alliance with the North, are suddenly the same ones falling over themselves to create "Abokki" monikers in solidarity with our son, Atiku Abubakar because they want their Peter Obi to get the 'mere commissioner' job grin

What these political neophytes don't realize is whether it's PMB or Atiku, as long as northern interests are protected (which either are bound to ensure), it really doesn't matter who emerges in 2019, especially as electing Atiku implies that northern interests will continue to be championed until 2027 instead of 2023 when the two tenures of the current President would have elapsed wink

I predicted in 2015 that the South East would be the chief campaigners for a northern presidency by 2018, but I had no idea it would be a lot sooner, thanks to the hardwork of the likes of waternogetenemy and Atiku2019 cool. Your efforts are well appreciated.

Sai Arewa 2019. [/b]

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Paperwhite(m): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2016
Hehehe grin grin grin.The alignment & realignment is still going on but it'll lead to nowhere.Bunch of mofos.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Paperwhite(m): 6:31am On Nov 25, 2016
[/b]“Do not relent because Nigeria needs you and others like you to continue to make life more meaningful.

“We must continue to explore common grounds towards promoting the common good."[b]
What do these politicians takes us for in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Nukualofa: 6:36am On Nov 25, 2016
Since Tinubu has endorsed Atiku subtly just watch as Tinubu Slaves Association will tell you how Atiku will make Nigeria an El dorado.

Pathetic losers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by adebayo201: 6:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Atiku2019:

He is surely worthy my Brother grin or do you want Buhari to continue impoverishing us all till 2023? cry cry crycry
Atiku be like...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by DeviIhimself: 6:46am On Nov 25, 2016
[s]
QuotaSystem:

[b] Politics is truly an arena for miracles. Who ever thought iPods and Tinubu could ever be on the same page?

The shameless cretins that were calling Yorubas slaves and arse kissers just last year for going into alliance with the North, are suddenly the same ones falling over themselves to create "Abokki" monikers in solidarity with our son, Atiku Abubakar because they want their Peter Obi to get the 'mere commissioner' job grin

What these political neophytes don't realize is whether it's PMB or Atiku, as long as northern interests are protected (which either are bound to ensure), it really doesn't matter who emerges in 2019, especially as electing Atiku implies that northern interests will continue to be championed until 2027 instead of 2023 when the two tenures of the current President would have elapsed wink

I predicted in 2015 that the South East would be the chief campaigners for a northern presidency by 2018, but I had no idea it would be a lot sooner, thanks to the hardwork of the likes of waternogetenemy and Atiku2019 cool. Your efforts are well appreciated.

Sai Arewa 2019. [/b]
[/s]
shatap there abokii you said that SE/SS will campaign for buhari and not the other way round.

nonsense stick to your cpc faction of apc

ozu nwulu anwu

and who's campaigning for atiku?

mind you even if it's a stone we'll choose it over the good for nothing old hag uncircumcised vulture in aso Rock

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Atiku2019: 6:49am On Nov 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Sai Arewa 2019. [/b]

Stop Crying Bro Buhari is the Worst thing that happened to Our dear Country.... Yes I'll vote for a Better and moderate Arewa in 2019. Not a religious extremist who sees even Shiites as his Enemies.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by bennyann: 6:51am On Nov 25, 2016
It seems PMB will be in trouble someday. I just hope he won't be disgracefully thrown out. Cos the cunny ways OBJ and Tinubu are stylishly sending some kind of messages.... .. ......

Till then. I'm watching

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by KINGwax007(m): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2016
Under atiku, corruption under Jonathan would be child's play!

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by QuotaSystem: 7:04am On Nov 25, 2016
Atiku2019:

Stop Crying Bro Buhari is the Worst thing that happened to Our dear Country.... Yes I'll vote for a Better and moderate Arewa in 2019. Not a religious extremist who sees even Shiites as his Enemies.

That's all that matters Okon smiley.

Thank you.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 25, 2016
And the encomium keeps pouring in for the Turaki Adamawa, yet some funny Nairalanders say, we who have seen the light ahead are jobless.
Well, Buhari, Tinubu and all other meaningful Nigerians endorsing Atiku are jobless!

ephi123 come and see your new president.

Atiku2019

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by QuotaSystem: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2016
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]
shatap there abokii you said that SE/SS will campaign for buhari and not the other way round.

nonsense stick to your cpc faction of apc

ozu nwulu anwu

and who's campaigning for atiku?

mind you even if it's a stone we'll choose it over the good for nothing old hag uncircumcised vulture in aso Rock

You can only cry, you have no choice. Even if you must campaign for a stone, it must be a 'gworo-chewing' northern stone, the same type you condemned the SW for supporting in your blind hypocrisy.

Thanks for your support.

Sai Arewa 2019.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2016
themonk:
Former Governor of Lagos State and All Progressives Congress (APC) stalwart, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has described former Vice President Atiku Abubakar as a man of faith, saying that faith has kept him going and waxing strong.

In a letter he personally signed, Asiwaju Tinubu felicitated with Atiku on attaining the proverbial age of 70 and urged him to accept that “there is a tide in the affairs of men”.

He said in the letter in which he addressed Atiku as his dear brother:

“I write to felicitate with you on the attainment of the proverbial age of three scores and ten, 70.

Your life has been a life of service to your people, your country and the causes you believe in. Nigeria has been well served by your stewardship and leadership.

“Your steadfastness in walking the democratic path sets you apart as a leader with substance.

Your passion for education has seen you invest your time and resources in education, knowing full well that when you educate people, you educate a nation.

“You are a man of faith. Your faith has kept you going and kept you strong. I urge you to accept that there is a tide in the affairs of men.

You must continue to serve Nigeria well even as a private citizen. And a notable leader.

Do not relent because Nigeria needs you and others like you to continue to make life more meaningful.

“We must continue to explore common grounds towards promoting the common good.

I pray for a long life and continued good health for Turaki Adamawa, Atiku Abubakar”.

http://leadership.ng/news/561015/atiku-is-a-man-of-faith-says-tinubu

The embolden are great revelations. ''Do not relent, because Nigeria needs you to continue to make life more meaningful''.
Like the biblical three wise men who saw the STAR and followed it, we have seen the hope for Nigerians again, I call on you all to tow this path to restore the lost glory of Nigeria.
Nigeria shall be great again, with #Atiku2019.

ephi123, please see reasons with us now and tell others, let's join hands in making Nigeria great.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by DeviIhimself: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2016
[s]
QuotaSystem:

You can only cry, you have no choice. Even if you must campaign for a stone, it must be a 'gworo-chewing' northern stone, the same type you condemned the SW for supporting in your blind hypocrisy.

Thanks for your support.

Sai Arewa 2019.
[/s]
shatap abokii you know nothing
your only business is selling gworo and shoe maker

kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Jesusloveyou: 7:22am On Nov 25, 2016
DozieInc:
The Jagaban is changing position small small.
he already knew two of them are losers
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by Jesusloveyou: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2016
Tonyosas101:
See endorsement
end time endorsement
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by QuotaSystem: 7:30am On Nov 25, 2016
DeviIhimself:

shatap abokii you know nothing
your only business is selling gworo and shoe maker

kiss the truth

If you think I'd descend to argue with a villager grappling with darkness who uses the little battery power in his phone to spread hatred online instead of trying to better his impoverished village life, then you need to see a doctor quick, even if a veterinary one.

For your information, I'm more inclined to help than trade words with you. Your post below explains the source of your bitterness and frustration. Flee I got bigger fish to fry.

DeviIhimself:
i have Samsung Galaxy Note 3 32gb version to be swap with gionee m5

reason of swapping : am in a no light local village my battery dey try but i need more juice (battery life)

hardware wise m5 does not match note 3 but no wahala I'll manage.

interested person should quote me.

nb: am in South East

anambra state

- the devil himself

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" by DeviIhimself: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2016
[s]
QuotaSystem:

If you think I'd descend to argue with a villager grappling with darkness who uses the little battery power in his phone to spread hatred online instead of trying to better his impoverished village life, then you need to see a doctor quick, even if a vertinary one.

For your information, I'm more inclined to help than trade words with you. Your post below explains the source of your bitterness and frustration. Flee I got bigger fish to fry.

[/s]

abokii must always be abokii so you went soo low to go through my posts grin
i must have vexed you ooo lol you never see anything.
you uncircumcised filts thinks like cows i don't know if it's the too much of fura d' nunu.
to bust your bubble am an engineer and we normally get contract anywhere so am on site on a remote village in delta so i work hard for my dough unlike you shameless gworo grinders that depends on quota system to survive cheesy

kiss the truth

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls / Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan / Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.