Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship (38581 Views)

Why Is It That Men Love Breast Than Any Other Part In Woman? / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Genea(f): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hmmm undecided
yeeeeees tongue tongue
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin ;DWomen shouldn't be an issue here! You love sex, we love money.....we women hate sex!
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
yeeeeees tongue tongue
You need to move with good guys like 'us' cool
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Genea(f): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
You need to move with good guys like 'us' cool
so that u will come and do ur ten things abt us abi angry I no do sad
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
so that u will come and do ur ten things abt us abi angry I no do sad
So that I can show my love to you with 10 things wink
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Genea(f): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
So that I can show my love to you with 10 things wink
awwwwn tosyne dats so cute embarassed embarassed, but no thanks tongue
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Kaybaba5(m): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
kinggogo:
Crap

Den u cn as well b d woman's foot mat na undecided undecided
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by phl3moGh(m): 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
kinggogo:
Crap
Den u cn as well b d woman's foot mat na undecided undecided

no vex nah....take am easy
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by phl3moGh(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
You can't stop them but you can make your Atm to stop dispensing cash..

bham!!
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by ENDOWEDSAM: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hello!!!
My name is Samuel, A graduate in search of a decent opportunity. My primary focus: is seeking an apprenticeship with an engineering firm to build upon a keen technical interest, with a lot of Skills in computing and Do it yourself Attitude. Though not really interested in been paid. Pls Kindly contact if you can provide help on 09054420101 or via whatsapp on: 08130451036.
Thanks (Availability: 1 month period; Location: Lagos-Ikeja)
PROVIDE HELP FOR A FELLOW NIGERIAN.
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
awwwwn tosyne dats so cute embarassed embarassed, but no thanks tongue
But no ke? Meaning no be my type you dey date? undecided
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Daet(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
I jst had a bhad issue now with my girl. I thinks it because i yell alway when she Bleep up....lies and stuf lyk dat. Sometym jst let em be bt HIV N STds
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Genea(f): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
But no ke? Meaning no be my type you dey date? undecided
oh come on, u r a player na, many no girls wud b on ya chat right now, don't want to start dragging u with other bae
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by pepigeorge(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nma27:
Tell them.... But we need a seemingly tough guy once in a while. Bring out that tiger in u and not act like a lamb all d time

Hmmm.....I prefer to bring out the lion in me
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
oh come on, u r a player na, many no girls wud b on ya chat right now, don't want to start dragging u with other bae
Jesus!!! I'm a player bawo? So you mean I'm a womanizer? shocked shocked
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
pepigeorge:

Hmmm.....I prefer to bring out the lion in me
same same
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Genea(f): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Jesus!!! I'm a player bawo? So you mean I'm a womanizer? shocked shocked
mmmmmmm no comment wink
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
gocac:
grin ;DWomen shouldn't be an issue here! You love sex, we love money.....we women hate sex!
Is that the mentality you have been carrying about? undecided
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Uniben4sure: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nma27:
Tell them.... But we need a seemingly tough guy once in a while. Bring out that tiger in u and not act like a lamb all d time
And that's why we say that some of you are confused!

Can you make a devil out of saint? No!

A guy all through his childhood and adolescence got trained by mum and dad to be a good boy, hence he went through school, got trained and disciplined, got a good job, made his money and got hooked with you only for you to start expecting him to turn around and start acting like a tout overnight, yet when he does you will be the first person to start crying.
Miss, if you have your male children, train them to be "tigers" and let's see how far you and them will go in life.
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Uniben4sure: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
gocac:
But you cucumbate undecided
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by George22016(m): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ifeoma1992:
Tel dem o

am from anambra Nnewi actually born in 1992 august.my Nairaland pm not gud.going for my service come Jan. can we hook up
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by butanep(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Filashade:
Some guys on here saying women want Money abi wetin una call it?

Why una love generalise women so? Na all women love Money? Kilode?

Arent u guys tired of repeating the same old stereotype. If ur girl ask u for money all the time just tell her to go and Kick Rocks or u yourself are attracting the wrong sort of girl. Stop being flashy maybe next time they wont ask you for money.

If girls these days are still asking their guy for money in this 2016, they are not serious. Just sidown there and wait ehhn, when hunger kill una you go wake up.

Rubbish and nonsense.

undecided undecided undecided

Is this coming from a Nigerian lady?

1 Like

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by centboy123456(m): 2:09am On Nov 26, 2016
crazymommy:
10 this 10 that,Una no dey tire.

Me self trie fo them 10 tins every time
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Lovechyld101(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Filashade:
Some guys on here saying women want Money abi wetin una call it?

Why una love generalise women so? Na all women love Money? Kilode?

Arent u guys tired of repeating the same old stereotype. If ur girl ask u for money all the time just tell her to go and Kick Rocks or u yourself are attracting the wrong sort of girl. Stop being flashy maybe next time they wont ask you for money.

If girls these days are still asking their guy for money in this 2016, they are not serious. Just sidown there and wait ehhn, when hunger kill una you go wake up.

Rubbish and nonsense.

undecided undecided undecided

Babe use a guy picture on facebook and try to chat with five gurls there two will ask for card for subscription two will ask for money because she is broke and havnt eatin, its that bad.
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Noblewhiz(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

I ONLY USE FIGURATIVE ENGLISH.

TO B SINCERE WHY U LADY ONLY NEED MONEY MONEY.

HAVE BEING SEARCHING FOR LOVE SINCE ALL I SEE IS SEND ME CARD, BUY ME IPHONE, SEND ME TRANSPORT FARE, GIVE ME MONEY TO DO MY HAIR, GIVE ME MONEY TO BUY MY COSMETIC
?.
SEND ME MONEY TO BUY A CAR
shocked
seems you have found your calling.. take up the responsibility.. lol
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Filashade(f): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2016
Lovechyld101:

Babe use a guy picture on facebook and try to chat with five gurls there two will ask for card for subscription two will ask for money because she is broke and havnt eatin, its that bad.

Ahh is it that bad?

I dont understand why some girls do that. I mostly see Black Girls do those types of things but I didnt know it was this bad.

They are a disgrace to their parents. How can u be asking ur bf for money when you are supposed to be helping each other as in working like seriously?

Wooow. I am just so speechless that women are still doing this. I have been working from the age of 16 and here there are women who are so lazy.

Anyways, that is their own business.

Guy, take heart ehnnn? Just ignore those little girls joor. They are not serious.

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Filashade(f): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2016
butanep:

Is this coming from a Nigerian lady?

Yes I am Half Nigerian half Jamaican (was born in Lagos, Nigeria but lived in Ja and now in the UK).

Ur suprised a nigerian lady can say that? Why?

Just send those girls over to the UK and I bet u £1,000,000 they wouldnt even ask u for money coz by then they would have upgraded.

Asking a guy for me is what we young girls here call desperation and being shallow. Its best to hustle and save and enjoy ur life than waiting for someone who has worked their hard earned money so they can give it to u for free to do what? Buy Brazillian/Maylasian hair?

Please ehhn, the girls over in Naija are not serious, just send them over to UK, we will train them for u.

Stay Blessed kiss
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Lovechyld101(m): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Filashade:

Ahh is it that bad?

I dont understand why some girls do that. I mostly see Black Girls do those types of things but I didnt know it was this bad.

They are a disgrace to their parents. How can u be asking ur bf for money when you are supposed to be helping each other as in working like seriously?

Wooow. I am just so speechless that women are still doing this. I have been working from the age of 16 and here there are women who are so lazy.

Anyways, that is their own business.

Guy, take heart ehnnn? Just ignore those little girls joor. They are not serious.

Lol I have taken heart since. my heart is with me till that decent gurl comes. But honestly Shade if u were in does gurls shoe's you would be compelled to require financial assistance from a guy. Western world and 3rd world country are far apart. I once dated an american nd she would say she don't care if I had money or not nd money don't matter and she was ready to lay in a shag as long as is with me. That's cos she eat 3 square meal and can get any thing she want. But reverse is the case in other part of the world even the whole family has not eating and some times the lady is the bread winner. In summary the society we live in make us do what we do.. !
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by butanep(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Filashade:

Yes I am Half Nigerian half Jamaican (was born in Lagos, Nigeria but lived in Ja and now in the UK).

Ur suprised a nigerian lady can say that? Why?

Just send those girls over to the UK and I bet u £1,000,000 they wouldnt even ask u for money coz by then they would have upgraded.

Asking a guy for me is what we young girls here call desperation and being shallow. Its best to hustle and save and enjoy ur life than waiting for someone who has worked their hard earned money so they can give it to u for free to do what? Buy Brazillian/Maylasian hair?

Please ehhn, the girls over in Naija are not serious, just send them over to UK, we will train them for u.

Stay Blessed kiss

I am just perplexed and short of words... I still can't imagine we have ladies that think straight. It's so obvious you didn't grow up in Nigeria from the way you sounded and reason.

Dating a woman here in Nigeria is a huge responsibility. You indirectly take care of almost all her needs and when you become broke, they find excuses to cheat and move to the next guy with a bigger pocket. Though not all ladies here because we still have very few that are self dependent but they are very difficult to find here.

Please when are you coming to Nigeria again? I will love to see you.
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Filashade(f): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2016
butanep:

I am just perplexed and short of words... I still can't imagine we have ladies that think straight. It's so obvious you didn't grow up in Nigeria from the way you sounded and reason.

Dating a woman here in Nigeria is a huge responsibility. You indirectly take care of almost all her needs and when you become broke, they find excuses to cheat and move to the next guy with a bigger pocket. Though not all ladies here because we still have very few that are self dependent but they are very difficult to find here.

Please when are you coming to Nigeria again? I will love to see you.

Looool. We are still here its just Men these days just overlook some women. If you met me in person I normally have a angry sort of look not because am upset about something but because while growing up life has just been hard and unpleaseant so you might think "Oh she is the typical black woman. When you talk to her now she will want to fight you. See how angry she is already".

But when you get to know me you think otherwise. But yes we still exist. kiss

I am hoping to come to Nigeria sometimes by the end of next year as I need to finish my computing degree next year August and so am preparing to come over next year by Gods grace. Amen.

But wait oo, why you want to see me na? I hope it is not what I am thinking? If it is, I no want no wahala from my partner oo.

Stay Blessed kiss
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by butanep(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2016
Filashade:

Looool. We are still here its just Men these days just overlook some women. If you met me in person I normally have a angry sort of look not because am upset about something but because while growing up life has just been hard and unpleaseant so you might think "Oh she is the typical black woman. When you talk to her now she will want to fight you. See how angry she is already".

But when you get to know me you think otherwise. But yes we still exist. kiss

I am hoping to come to Nigeria sometimes by the end of next year as I need to finish my computing degree next year August and so am preparing to come over next year by Gods grace. Amen.

But wait oo, why you want to see me na? I hope it is not what I am thinking? If it is, I no want no wahala from my partner oo.

Stay Blessed kiss

Hmmmmm... You sound interesting. yea, there are some ladies that look hostile facially but when you get personal with them, they are so lovely and friendly. It is better than the ones with an angelic facial expression but the opposite when you get to know them.

Please what are you thinking? Lol. don't think too hard. I just want to know this unique lady with a different perception. I like meeting people especially the ones that have distinguished themselves in certain aspect of life.

I perfectly understand what you are thinking... it isn't bad to think about it but give me the opportunity to know and meet you when you come back to Nigeria. Don't worry, I won't come inbetween you and your partner or try to cause chaos in any form.

All the same... Success in your schooling over there.
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Filashade(f): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2016
butanep:

Hmmmmm... You sound interesting. yea, there are some ladies that look hostile facially but when you get personal with them, they are so lovely and friendly. It is better than the ones with an angelic facial expression but the opposite when you get to know them.

Please what are you thinking? Lol. don't think too hard. I just want to know this unique lady with a different perception. I like meeting people especially the ones that have distinguished themselves in certain aspect of life.

I perfectly understand what you are thinking... it isn't bad to think about it but give me the opportunity to know and meet you when you come back to Nigeria. Don't worry, I won't come inbetween you and your partner or try to cause chaos in any form.

All the same... Success in your schooling over there.

Aww thank youu. Lool. I always jump to conclusions a lot. Pardon my manners.

Yes it would be nice. I like meeting new people every day. People from different cultures and tradition.

Lets keep in touch and thank you. I hope to get 2:1 hopefully because I dont think I cna get First Class because I work full time as an engineer so its really tough and First Class is way out iof my reach.

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.