Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship (38583 Views)

Why Is It That Men Love Breast Than Any Other Part In Woman? / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by butanep(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
Filashade:

Aww thank youu. Lool. I always jump to conclusions a lot. Pardon my manners.

Yes it would be nice. I like meeting new people every day. People from different cultures and tradition.

Lets keep in touch and thank you. I hope to get 2:1 hopefully because I dont think I cna get First Class because I work full time as an engineer so its really tough and First Class is way out iof my reach.

kiss

Ohhhhhh....

Combining work and academics isn't that easy but I heard it's better overseas than in Nigeria. The learning standard and environment there is also a plus that might favour you. It will only take much effort and time from you. I pray you get what you desire.

Are you sure after experiencing the good life and comfort over there, you will come back full time to Nigeria? Most of my friends that had the opportunity of running their masters in Canada, US and UK never thought of coming back to Nigeria. They gave so many reasons to stay back but racism is another challenge they are faced it.

I can never tell. Maybe you have a plan. Hope I can send you a PM?
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Filashade(f): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
butanep:

Ohhhhhh....

Combining work and academics isn't that easy but I heard it's better overseas than in Nigeria. The learning standard and environment there is also a plus that might favour you. It will only take much effort and time from you. I pray you get what you desire.

Are you sure after experiencing the good life and comfort over there, you will come back full time to Nigeria? Most of my friends that had the opportunity of running their masters in Canada, US and UK never thought of coming back to Nigeria. They gave so many reasons to stay back but racism is another challenge they are faced it.

I can never tell. Maybe you have a plan. Hope I can send you a PM?

Yes some how it is better. Yes I hope to live in Nigeria hopefully after saving up in the next 5-8 years. I want to settle down etc.

Lool there is nothing special about the UK. I already feel like an outcast and yes they are racist too but they dont indirectly say it to you. Their actions shows it.

Sure why not, I dont mind wink
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by butanep(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
Filashade:

Yes some how it is better. Yes I hope to live in Nigeria hopefully after saving up in the next 5-8 years. I want to settle down etc.

Lool there is nothing special about the UK. I already feel like an outcast and yes they are racist too but they dont indirectly say it to you. Their actions shows it.

Sure why not, I dont mind wink

That's cool.

It's done. I hope we have ample time to talk more later in the day.
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Filashade(f): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
butanep:

That's cool.

It's done. I hope we have ample time to talk more later in the day.

Lol I hope so too. I just replied to your email a few minutes ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.