Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,014 members, 7,841,864 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State (9318 Views)

Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election / Kayode Fayemi Leads Nigerian Delegation To Australia, September 6 / Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by sakalisis(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2016
Okay
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by leofab(f): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2016
Ohh
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by Lilimax(f): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2016
Obiano is working agreed, but the media is blowing everything out of proportion embarassed
Too much media hype... undecided
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by FearGod001(m): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2016
sarrki:
Obiano & Rochas are the only working Governors

Working passionately for the progress of their states

From that axis

can you pls highlight Rochas Okorocha's achievement in his years in office as governor
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2016
sarrki:

From that axis

if you are in anambra nd know how is played here you will never say willie Is working

just making noise

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by IPOB123london: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2016
Many people in Anambra are now very skeptical about a future Republic of Biafra because of the wicked acts of people who are given authority over their fellow Igbos, especially in Anambra State. Obiano has given a lot of people reason why they will never want Biafra.

you are seriously INSANE

Check in the nearest hospital

onye ara

Biafra is not just for Igbo u hear

meanwhile enjoy your zoo

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2016
Lilimax:
Obiano is working agreed, but the media is blowing everything out of proportion embarassed
Too much media hype... undecided

working What?
broda am in anambra nd the only thing I know Willie has done is the flyover in Which two are irrelevant......

For all I know he has commissioned that flyover 6times And the seventh is around the corner

paying salary ain't achievement And more he was handed over with zero debt

come And see the tax they pay here nd yuh will never return again

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by dikeigbo2(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2016
sarrki:

From that axis

Please remove the name Rochas from issue at hand,if want to be taken serious

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nicholas190:
Even if the federal government cannot develop SE sons and daughters of biafra will develop our state, I HAVE STARTED MY OWN BUSINESS, PLANNING TO EMPLOY AT LEAST 50 WORKERS
GREAT !!!

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Rigolas:
Anambra adigo mmà

GOD WILLING (IFEANYI UBA) 2022
We need a Young Youth fr a digitalized and massive infrastructural development in Anambra State.

Ifenyi Uba the illeterate to succeed Obiano, a former bank E.D? Not sure if that's a good idea

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by berrystunn(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Rigolas:
Anambra adigo mmà

We need a Young Youth fr a digitalized and massive infrastructural development in Anambra State.

Tahh....

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by vani86: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
sarrki:

From that axis

Rochas ? You are joking shey
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by vani86: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
omofunaab:

Chai ...anambra people sha

Wetin concern anambra and APC
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by nonsobaba: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Rigolas:
Anambra adigo mmà

Ifeanyi Ubah is an executive tout and an illiterate who doesn't know that he is an illiterate.
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
saintgoogle:
owele rochas ahmed ademola okorocha

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by EternalTruth: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
GossipHeart:

You're the biggest joke in the world for bringing These APC nuisance to my state
are u in anyway related to TheMonster and ShakaZulu?
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by hiredkiller: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
EternalTruth:
are u in anyway related to TheMonster and ShakaZulu?
bro
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by EternalTruth: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
hiredkiller:

bro
xup man?? are u TheMonster?? if yes.. where have you been?? I've been looking for you. I missed your posts and your wahala o
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by hiredkiller: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
EternalTruth:
xup man?? are u TheMonster?? if yes.. where have you been?? I've been looking for you. I missed your posts and your wahala o

yeah it's me

we're many but one modus operandi cool
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by EternalTruth: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
hiredkiller:

yeah it's me

we're many but one modus operandi cool
welcome man. I've been following ur comments and it's apparently obvious you're not one of those dead zombies here in nairaland that has been dociled by this current wicked government.
like you I was also banned in my other monikers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by hiredkiller: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
EternalTruth:

welcome man. I've been following ur comments and it's apparently obvious you're not one of those dead zombies here in nairaland that has been dociled by this current wicked government.
like you I was also banned in my other monikers...

hmmm from the beginning of creation i was never a zombie and will never be till i die

about my moniker
i careless about ban

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? / FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion / Oyebanji: Why I Didnt Interfere In Ekiti Speaker's Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.