Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today (22059 Views)

Senator Ogunlewe Has Been Branded: An Untidy, Raggedy Traitor / PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by miqos02(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
ok
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by OYAY(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is pathetic for prof. Oyewole my FST 201 lecturer then and a GO to add!
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by Qmerit(m): 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
ephi123:

They must go to jail if found guilty. Embarrassment alone is not enough.

My brother I tire ooooo. The rate at which EFCC is acting these days I doff my cup.
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by ephi123(f): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
Qmerit:

My brother I tire ooooo. The rate at which EFCC is acting these days I doff my cup.

The only thing left is they need to finish these cases to a logical end --> JAIL for all those found guilty. All these arraignment and bail is not enough.

I'm a female btw..
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by Qmerit(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
ephi123:

The only thing left is they need to finish these cases to a logical end --> JAIL for all those found guilty. All these arraignment and bail is not enough.

I'm a female btw..

The judges were not helping matters though.
But let see how this new phase would go!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by Temmytea70(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
hok4u:
This was not the unaab I graduated from.

God bless Prof. Olaiya Balogun wherever he is ,he was the best VC UNAAB ever had.

Semester is short abeg

1 Like

Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by manikspears: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
toluakinhanmi:
Prof Oyewole tthat i know is a man of integrity and God Fearing.it's all false allegation until proved so.
If that guy is able to come up with 50mill between now and Tuesday ,then you don't know anything about him. I've been following this case, he is even a general overseer of a church in abeokuta.......etc, from every information gathered He may not be as innocent as you think.
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by ephi123(f): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Qmerit:

The judges were not helping matters though.
But let see how this new phase would go!

Yes, with corrupt judges, a judicial system is certainly messed up! But we are all watching.
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by DoPeRoSa(f): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Na wa oooo..
Ole news everywhere
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by OlujobaSamuel: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
manikspears:

If that guy is able to come up with 50mill between now and Tuesday ,then you don't know anything about him. I've been following this case, he is even a general overseer of a church in abeokuta.......etc, from every information gathered He may not be as innocent as you think.
na him get Innoson motors? abeg e no dey innokobo for any thing, with all the reports out there, with the way the case was handled, with the way the whistleblowers were treated, he is closer to guilty sentence than anything inno.
i was listening to a program in reference to the case on radio about a week ago, i just weeped for our education system. i was chatting with my supervisor yesterday morning at work, he was also of the same opinion that politicians are not our prob, but the crazy professionals, they are the crooks not politicians. FG or State alway make provision, but they need a civil servant to do the stealing, ICAN will never query a fraud case in govt nor defend the whistleblower, ditto for NBA, NMA, etc

1 Like

Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by Nwakaumu(m): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
slurryeye:

I know people like you. You always talk with your ass. See the difference between Yoruba and you guys is that unlike you, Yoruba will never condone or support a confirmed looter just because they are our sons.
Do you want me to tell you the amount of money looted by the likes of Mbadinuju, Udenwa, Sam Egwu, Nnamani, Uzor Kalu, TA Orji etc. But you know what, according to Igbos they haven't done anything wrong. Stellar Oduah was confirmed to be a thief, guess what you guys did, elect her as a senator. You guys are just pathetic
look at afonja and their holier than tho attitude. which tribe, if not afonja were the first to elect a convicted drug baron and an an American certified criminal as a guvnor and senator?Bola tinubu and Buruji Kashamu comes to mind.for ur info, Stella was never convicted by any law court;it just ur lagos-ibadan media trial/propoganda by yoruba APC
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by Theultimate(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
adioolayi:
And this VC is a Pastor with a huge congregation.... why all this for God's sake
That's the part that pains most. Our pastors lack moral and integrity at whatever post they hold. They easily get corrupted.
All what "we Christians" good at are hypocrisy policies and unreasonable disciplines. O ma n kamilara juu

1 Like

Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by doctokwus: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
But lets be frank,PMB has really tried with this anticorruption fight,despite its selectiveness.
Never in the annals of Nigeria have so many big men been charged before d law courts to face charges of corruption.
Its a big bold step.Many hitherto untouchables are now paraded like common thieves they are and their alleged misdeeds laid bare before their family,friends,Eliza,paul and Ramoni, to disgust over.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by davelon(m): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
[quote author=omofunaab post=51365581]A whole pastor . Founder of a renowned church in abeokuta

Ever since the VC started romancing that PDP Chieftain senator ogunlewe, i knew his end will
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by slurryeye: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nwakaumu:
look at afonja and their holier than tho attitude. which tribe, if not afonja were the first to elect a convicted drug baron and an an American certified criminal as a guvnor and senator?Bola tinubu and Buruji Kashamu comes to mind.for ur info, Stella was never convicted by any law court;it just ur lagos-ibadan media trial/propoganda by yoruba APC

I ask you, what has Igbo done to the likes of confirmed looters like Mbadinuju, Chimaroke Nnamani, Sam Egwu, TA Orji etc. Don't lemme mention the show of shame of godfatherism between Ngige and Uba. All former governors of Southeast states were looters, mention one that's not, and I will open his file.
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by iamsmile(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Bro You need to Know Ola Balogun was the root cause of This
hok4u:
This was not the unaab I graduated from.

God bless Prof. Olaiya Balogun wherever he is ,he was the best VC UNAAB ever had.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by ogbonti: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
when is EFCC going to arrrest Bola Tinubu, Adams Oshiomhole, Murtala Nyarko, Rotimi Amaechi and Atiku Abubakar?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by manikspears: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
na him get Innoson motors? abeg e no dey innokobo for any thing, with all the reports out there, with the way the case was handled, with the way the whistleblowers were treated, he is closer to guilty sentence than anything inno.
i was listening to a program in reference to the case on radio about a week ago, i just weeped for our education system. i was chatting with my supervisor yesterday morning at work, he was also of the same opinion that politicians are not our prob, but the crazy professionals, they are the crooks not politicians. FG or State alway make provision, but they need a civil servant to do the stealing, ICAN will never query a fraud case in govt nor defend the whistleblower, ditto for NBA, NMA, etc
Let's see how it goes but if the man is guilty then im disappointed because he was from MFM before starting his own church.
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by taraworld: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
mcfynest:
How many remembers this book?
Raimi Ewedogbon, ogboju onisegun ti besu muko

1 Like

Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by brexit: 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
EFCC is working in other zones than is south east,all the looters in the zone are all free,why?
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Some of you are quite ignorant of this case and are already alluding it to political gains but since this is nairaland, your bigotry is well hashed.

Staff of the University wrote various petitions to the EFCC in 2015 about the VC's alleged financial impropriety. This arose because the SSANU claim they haven't been paid a certain allowance for about four years. All their pleas fell on deaf ears, thus they were willing to "burn the bridge".

Thirty two staff of the University were sacked last two weeks, all of them from SSANU, as a consequence of all these.
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by phemmie06(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Why can't EFCC visit other schools as well to uncover the corruption there on. BTW what has been done to Buratai
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by manikspears: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Bro, most guys reading know this but it is cool you pointed it out but you don't have to throw insult into your opinion. So far the guy has been a regret to the staffs, students and the former vc let's watch and see the outcome.
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by PastorOla1: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
DEM GO TAKE OLD AGE GO COOLE 4 PRISON O
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by PETRUCE007: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
I miss prof Olaiya balogun..
Everything abt funaab has changed ..
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by mikelymike15: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
All these things about Prof. Oyewole are not true, the man was setup, I hope they discover the truth in time
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by lamideee(f): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Prof OBO
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by ebby9z(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
But this is hugely disappointing, a sitting VC who doubles as a pastor of a large church. It passes a strong message to the average folks tho.
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by rabzy: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
phemmie06:
Why can't EFCC visit other schools as well to uncover the corruption there on. BTW what has been done to Buratai
Lololololol..... Oga o, people don use all excuses to discredit this anti-corruption drive. People dey fight for their party, others for their tribe, some nah religion excuse, your own nah school. I doff my hat, you are the greatest. School, so effc/buhari get beef with your school.
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by bart10: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
One sided kwarruption war. Where are the real thieves? Buratai and co? Abeggy undecided
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by phemmie06(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
rabzy:

Lololololol..... Oga o, people don use all excuses to discredit this anti-corruption drive. People dey fight for their party, others for their tribe, some nah religion excuse, your own nah school. I doff my hat, you are the greatest. School, so effc/buhari get beef with your school.
I don't belong to any party. What has been done to FMC director of Oweri, what has been done to Buratai. Ogunlewe I knew was PDP, I don't know about today. Does that mean that only the opposition party is corrupt.
Check this The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) took a rather strange decision today, November 22 – The anti-graft body closed its case against former Taraba governor, Jolly Nyame – Nyame was standing trial on charges of money laundering to the tune of N1.6billion The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) today, November 22 closed its case against former Taraba governor, Jolly Nyame. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Whatsapp
Read more: https://www.naij.com/1058600-efcc-closes-case-former-pdp-governor-defected-apc.html
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by olalekan1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
I have to follow this to the end. My Alma Mata can not be run by irresponsible set of people. Though I may dislike the VC but he doesn't look like a thief to me judging by his transparency level but human being are irrational.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NESREA Seizes Lion Cub, Arrests 2 Illegal Wildlife Traders In Abuja / We Discovered Arms At Jonathan’s Campaign venue In Kaduna – Army.. / Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.