Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today (22060 Views)

Senator Ogunlewe Has Been Branded: An Untidy, Raggedy Traitor / PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by onomeasike: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
I remember how Adeseun Ogunlewe betrayed Tinubu cool
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by PastorOla1: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
toluakinhanmi:
Prof Oyewole tthat i know is a man of integrity and God Fearing.it's all false allegation until proved so.
U ARE LIVING IN FOOLS PARADISE O!!!!
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by Abillsable: 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
sammyj:
Awon ale jate jate !!!! shocked grin
Has the court found them guilty yet?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by Heybrahack: 12:36am On Nov 26, 2016
Anyway, let's wait and see the outcome.
The spirit in this man can not do all these.
It's conspiracy and I believe God will not forsake His people.
He is a Christian not christian, this I know.
Judge not!
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by Ademolu2002(m): 1:40am On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=stephanie11 post=51362755]The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Friday, November 25, 2016 arraigned the trio of Senator Adesewe Ogunlewe, former Works and Housing Minister and Pro Chancellor, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAB Prof. Olusola Oyewole, the Vice Chancellor and Mr. Moses Olusola Ilesanmi, Bursar before Justice O. O Majekodunmi of the State High Court sitting at Abeokuta, Ogun State on an 18 -count charge bordering on conspiracy, stealing, obtaining money by false pretence and abuse of office.
They however pleaded not guilty to all the charges.

In view of their plea, the prosecution counsel Bennedict Ubi and Festus Ojo asked the court to remand them in prison custody pending the commencement of trial. The defence counsel to the first, second and third defendants Wale Adesokan (SAN), Benjamin Ogunmodede and Lapite Ademola urge the court to admit them to bail having filed the various applications before the court.

Having listened to the submissions of both counsel on the bail applications, Justice Majekodunmi granted the first and second defendants (Ogunlewe and Oyewole) bail in the sum of fifty million naira (N50m) with two sureties in like sum. Sureties must be house owners within the jurisdiction and one of them must be a civil servant on grade level 15. The defendants must submit their International Passports to the court Registrar. The court ordered that the defendants be remanded in prison custody pending the perfection of their bail conditions.

Justice Majekodunmi adjourned ruling on the bail application of the third defendant till Monday 28th November
Nemesis
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by mcfynest(m): 6:02am On Nov 26, 2016
taraworld:

Raimi Ewedogbon, ogboju onisegun ti besu muko

Haha.... Yes you read it.... Onisegun to Akanni pa
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by Withambition(m): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2016
manikspears:

If that guy is able to come up with 50mill between now and Tuesday ,then you don't know anything about him. I've been following this case, he is even a general overseer of a church in abeokuta.......etc, from every information gathered He may not be as innocent as you think.
Bros! I won't say you should not comment ignorantly but read the bail conditions again. "Or surety in like sum" means he can be bailed if a person worth up to 50million(having property worth 50million) stands as surety for him.
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by Paentera(m): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2016
ogbonti:
when is EFCC going to arrrest Bola Tinubu, Adams Oshiomhole, Murtala Nyarko, Rotimi Amaechi and Atiku Abubakar?

I am aware that Jagaban is stained by the justice for sale investigations. Whether he will escape is another kettle of fish entirely.

On the other hand, considering his professional background as a CFA, I doubt that any of his financial dealings as a governor will ever run foul of the law. This is a guy that worked day to day for years managing the management accounts for a corporate American entity. They make you see only what you need to see.

His major investment rests in Alpha-Beta Consulting via proxies. Try conducting a search if you can trace ownership to him. Nada.

Oh, by the way, Alpha-Beta as the IT consultant processing tax receipts for several State governments earn 5-10% on each N1 processed through it. Think of 5% of trillions earned since 2003 when the company came into existence.

So, Jagaban will unlikely be prosecuted for his tenure as governor but most, as a conduit for buying judgement
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by megamank(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2016
celestialAgent:
The only reason I like this Government is the fact EFCC is keen on hitting on every parastatal.

Buhari should just do the necessary cleansing and let an economy competent individual take over after that.

God bless Nigeria and all her citizen.

i still say that buhari is laying a very good foundation for his predecessor to stand on.....after now people will appreciate these effort......at least now the fear of EFCC will reduce the level of stealing in government office and thank God for BVN
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by tbliss22(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2016
slurryeye:

I know people like you. You always talk with your ass. See the difference between Yoruba and you guys is that unlike you, Yoruba will never condone or support a confirmed looter just because they are our sons.
Do you want me to tell you the amount of money looted by the likes of Mbadinuju, Udenwa, Sam Egwu, Nnamani, Uzor Kalu, TA Orji etc. But you know what, according to Igbos they haven't done anything wrong. Stellar Oduah was confirmed to be a thief, guess what you guys did, elect her as a senator. You guys are just pathetic

Why wasting ur precious time with these people, no matter the level of hatred towards the yoruba race, they are least even noticed.

Proudly yoruba any day!!!
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by tbliss22(m): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2016
OYAY:
This is pathetic for prof. Oyewole my FST 201 lecturer then and a GO to add!

Oyewole thought me in 400 level, FST 401!! If the allegation is true then he deserve going to jail because no one is above the law.

I will always say twale for Prof Balogun.... He was the best v.c ever in funaab, after he came in outstanding development began in funaab with wonderful structures everywhere within the campus.
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by benzion72(m): 7:31am On Nov 26, 2016
All na politics. How can you arrange people for keeping money in fixed deposit account pending the time the money is needed. APC and media trial
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by solution2016: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2016
When will the thieves including their collaborators who looted laptops and awarded several millions of naira contracts to themselves illegally using firms floated by one of the mgt at FCE EHA_AMUFU ENUGU STATE be remembered by the EFCC and prosecuted?
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by Fstdammie(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2016
As a graduate of FST department FUNAAB, I know Prof. Oyewole as a real man of God who can never be involved in any kind of fraud. Those who castigate anyhow should use their brains.
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by shegxi(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2016
lamideee:
Prof OBO
onisokuso ni e
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by manikspears: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Withambition:
Bros! I won't say you should not comment ignorantly but read the bail conditions again. "Or surety in like sum" means he can be bailed if a person worth up to 50million(having property worth 50million) stands as surety for him.
Your comment shows that you are not civilized
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by lamideee(f): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
shegxi:
onisokuso ni e
ko kin se isokuso now,its the abbreviation of his name(Olushola Bamidele Oyewole)
Re: Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today by celestialAgent(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
megamank:

i still say that buhari is laying a very good foundation for his predecessor to stand on.....after now people will appreciate these effort......[b]at least now the fear of EFCC will reduce the level of stealing in government office [/b]and thank God for BVN

Apparently.

As it stands, one could predict an imminent accountablilty for the nation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician / Lagosians Witness 9 Hours Of Static Traffic Jam / Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.