Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience (3758 Views)

Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by DoPeRoSa(f): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2016
LePrezident:

You're right, guys are not any better but I kid you not the OP is on point. The thread is meant for guys who have had past experiencedl of what OP is talking about and I concur with OP 100.
Yes he is right, but saying ladies aren't trustworthy sounds awkward... Guys ain't too
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2016
DoPeRoSa:
Yes he is right, but saying ladies aren't trustworthy sounds awkward... Guys ain't too

Are ladies trustworthy Dope Rosa?
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by DoPeRoSa(f): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2016
emusmithy:

Are ladies trustworthy Dope Rosa?
I can proudly tell you 60% of ladies are trustworthy
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2016
DoPeRoSa:
I can proudly tell you 60% of ladies are trustworthy

Trustworthy in the light that if they say they're not in any relationship, you can trust that undecided
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2016
Happy birthday, Rubsaphy!
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by DoPeRoSa(f): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2016
emusmithy:

Trustworthy in the light that if they say they're not in any relationship, you can trust that undecided
there's more to trustworthy, being in a relationship is not compulsory
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Beamborla(f): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2016
emusmithy:

Really? Sure?

Yeah! Good morning
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2016
DoPeRoSa:
there's more to trustworthy, being in a relationship is not compulsory

It's not at all. Is it not relationship that creates the platform for truly checking her veracity?
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2016
Beamborla:

Yeah! Good morning

Yh mng.
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Beamborla(f): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2016
emusmithy:

Yh mng.
Are you back to NL?
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2016
Beamborla:

Are you back to NL?

Not really. Still scratching the surface. I'm kinda less this period. You always here na cheesy
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2016
emusmithy:
Happy birthday, Rubsaphy!
thanks dear.
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 26, 2016
rubsaphy:
thanks dear.

I hope I'm invited for the parry
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Beamborla(f): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2016
emusmithy:

Not really. Still scratching the surface. I'm kinda less this period. You always here na cheesy
Okies!

Yeap. I come online but not often
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2016
Beamborla:

Okies!

Yeap. I come online but not often

Worker things cheesy
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Beamborla(f): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2016
emusmithy:

Worker things cheesy
For where?

I dey find work, abeg
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2016
Beamborla:

For where?

I dey find work, abeg

Think say, you don start work na?
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Beamborla(f): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2016
emusmithy:

Think say, you don start work na?
I wish. I'm still unemployed
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2016
emusmithy:

I hope I'm invited for the parry
sure! that's if you don't mind being naked, cos the dress code is your birthday suit.
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2016
rubsaphy:
sure! that's if you don't mind being naked, cos the dress code is your birthday suit.

Birthday suit? Unclad?

Do you know what you are asking for? shocked
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by DaddySLY(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
olihilistic:
Somebody please give this a guy A virgin punanï that is HIV negative.
madt man grin grin grin
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2016

Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2016

Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2016

Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2016

Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
T
Re: Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience by thowbie7ven(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
DoPeRoSa:
Must you guys use all means to troll at the ladies.. It's not as if you guys are any better
Agreed!...but you ladies are better at opening ur legs/laps anyhow bah...isn't it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Spread Her Legs & Asked Me To Suck It, Then I Bend Down And... / When U Are Dating A God Fearing' Educated & Civilized Woman Who Has Class & Ambi / Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.