Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Omg: You Need To See What A Guy Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg: You Need To See What A Guy Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him (1445 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg: You Need To See What A Guy Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by okevibes: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
shocked shocked OMG: YOU NEED TO SEE WHAT A GUY DID TO HIS GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE SHE CHEATED ON HIM shocked shocked
Will flogging or treating any girl that cheats like poo, make her change her ways? Cos with the rate girls cheat and lie these days, I shake my head for this present generation. What do you think is the right punishment for an unfaithful girl?>>>SEE IT HERE: http://mkgist.info/omg-you-need-to-what-a-guy-did-to-his-girlfriend-because-she-cheated-on-him/

Re: Omg: You Need To See What A Guy Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by DaddySLY(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
i have a dream...tat i'll be soo frigging rich... i'll buy Nollywood n burn it to the ground...grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omg: You Need To See What A Guy Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
DaddySLY:
i have a dream...tat i'll be soo frigging rich... i'll buy Nollywood n burn it to the ground...grin

Please add Bollywood to that your dream cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg: You Need To See What A Guy Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by Laveda(f): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
What nonsense!

Only in Nollywood.
Re: Omg: You Need To See What A Guy Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by DaddySLY(m): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
mhiz:

Please add Bollywood to that your dream cheesy
lol.... one "wood" at a time M'lady..cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Art Galleries You Need To Visit In Lagos (See Pictures) / 'virginity Is A Social Construct Used To Control Women. An Ego Booster For Men / Why Is It That Everything About Nigerian Girls Is Pussy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.