Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

'virginity Is A Social Construct Used To Control Women. An Ego Booster For Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'virginity Is A Social Construct Used To Control Women. An Ego Booster For Men (1438 Views)

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'virginity Is A Social Construct Used To Control Women. An Ego Booster For Men by JamieNaijaTeam: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
A twitter user, who describes herself as a "Womanist" in her profile, shared today.

See more of the tweets after the cut and tell us what you think.

SOURCE:http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/virginity-is-social-construct-used-to.html

LALASTICLALA FARANO ROCKTATION

Re: 'virginity Is A Social Construct Used To Control Women. An Ego Booster For Men by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin

I only like 2 words : SLUT AROUND grin grin

#fact
Re: 'virginity Is A Social Construct Used To Control Women. An Ego Booster For Men by gbegemaster(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
This lady must still be in the stones ages or living in her village in 1996.

I think she's feeling guilty about something because society hardly disturb ladies about virginity anymore. In fact open your mouth and say you are a virgin and see some guys run or be the laughing stock of your female friends.

I know a lot of ladies that talk rough, form baddest, and are ready to swear that they are not virgins in order to blend in, but by their fruits you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: 'virginity Is A Social Construct Used To Control Women. An Ego Booster For Men by tracyfemmmm: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
She is Right! What added value does it have except bragging rights?
It is just another yardstick to put women in competition with each other and make one side feel superior.
Women should be able to experience sexual satisfaction without guilt or shame.
If a woman wants to be a virgin that is fine too but it is her choice, not some mandated activity that somehow proves that you are better.
#My2cents.
Re: 'virginity Is A Social Construct Used To Control Women. An Ego Booster For Men by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
This lady must still be in the stones ages or living in her village in 1996.

I think she's feeling guilty about something because society hardly disturb ladies about virginity anymore. In fact open your mouth and say you are a virgin and see some guys run or be the laughing stock of your female friends.

I know a lot of ladies that talk rough, form baddest, and are ready to swear that they are not virgins in order to blend in, but by their fruits you shall know them.
nonsense. The virginity of awoman is a badge of honour. So pls shutup
Re: 'virginity Is A Social Construct Used To Control Women. An Ego Booster For Men by gbegemaster(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
beardlessdude:
nonsense. The virginity of awoman is a badge of honour. So pls shutup
Not in today's society. Please shut the F^ck up.
Re: 'virginity Is A Social Construct Used To Control Women. An Ego Booster For Men by gbegemaster(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
beardlessdude:
fool. Go and marry a lady with a toto as wide as champagne bottle. Idiot
tsk tsk tsk. That's someone's wife you are talking about. tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Song That You Always Wanna Listen To After A Heartbreak? / 3 Bad Warning Signs That Signifies He Wants To Breakup With You. Beware!!! / Can A Woman Rape A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.