Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

A Month Break - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Month Break (345 Views)

Woman Hatches Duck Egg By Carrying It In Her Bra For Over A Month (Photos) / She Asked For A Two Month Break But A Month Later She Had A Wedding With Her Ex / Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Month Break by life4rent: 5:35am On Nov 26, 2016
We both work together in the same company and our company isn't against relationship or marriage among staffs. It all began 6months ago after so many effort from friends to convince her she finally said YES but since then she's has been trying to break up with me more than 3 times. When I asked her why, she said, she has no connection/feelings for me( we are having a celibate relationship), her parent is not supporting the relationship(I've not met them yet neither has she told them about us) and that we are working in the same place. Now, she's requesting for a month break, so that she could clear her head and possibly know what she wants. During this break she said no communication except chatting... Please what should I do, because I love this lady so much and I don't want to lose her.
Re: A Month Break by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 26, 2016
But why are we having problems every day, it either financially, in relationship, physically, emotionally, academically, socially.

it dis a kinda of phenomenon

And I always notice something why will something u buy must old and destroy.

why are we keep aving problems every day.

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Job Is Ruining Your Relationship / WATCH OUT 4 ME - Next Rated Headies Award / What Is Your Opinion About This Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.