Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

My Girl Is Mad At Me... She I Never Trusted Her. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Mad At Me... She I Never Trusted Her. What Should I Do? (451 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / I Trusted Her With My Secrets But She Blew It All Up / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is Mad At Me... She I Never Trusted Her. What Should I Do? by gidybang: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2016
I need ur advice
Re: My Girl Is Mad At Me... She I Never Trusted Her. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2016
dump her and date mamagee3

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Mad At Me... She I Never Trusted Her. What Should I Do? by Badtoy(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2016
she tryna make u wana break up I speak outta experience
Re: My Girl Is Mad At Me... She I Never Trusted Her. What Should I Do? by crazymommy(f): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2016
What issue did you guys have in the past that made her say you do not trust her??she can't just suddenly say you do not trust her without any reason but if there is no reason behind her saying that then she just want to use that as an excuse to dump you...
Re: My Girl Is Mad At Me... She I Never Trusted Her. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2016
"Don't nobody trust nobody not even thyself." --- Me

Haha me too don turn philosopher but truth be told.
Trust Nobody not even yourself because the mind is trickish,fluid and prone to change prior to where you are at a particular time or circumstances out your control. Tell her I said that.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Babe In Ibadan Today / C / Jhdctgfhnbxcfgvfhgbgrfdg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.