Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,089 members, 7,953,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? (4238 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by EternalTruth: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
agbonkamen:
pls i had similar dream too but this one was a dog trying to come close to me but i was scared of the dog so it kept on coming closer looked harmless when i got closer to it suddenly d dog drawn a love sign on the floor i asked in human voice u love me the dog shook his head indicating yes. pls can explain to me?
pray against the spirit of ashawo
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by agbonkamen(f): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
EternalTruth:
pray against the spirit of ashawo
Ashawo ko ashawo ni grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by mamagee3(f): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
wissed:
white is purity.. but u ran away from the white dog so what I can advise is u should exercise more patience t in ur daily encounter and activities
I ran away from the white dog because it came towards me.

But the black dog was only barking and didn't come towards me.
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by patola080(m): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
This lady again, why it is only u every bad things are happening to if not ur boyfriend today it will b ur man friend tomorrow y dat
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by shadeyinka(m): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
agbonkamen:
yes i accepted the friendship and the dog was very happy jumping up and down but in real life i don't like pets

Spiritually, dogs do not represent good!

How long ago was the dream? The real event may have occurred without much incidence but if it is a recent dream, then deal with it. Do not accept friendship from a man until you are very sure.

There is a point however for which I don't have a leading: Does the dog represent a physical or spiritual personality?

If it represents a spiritual personality, you must have been having other weird dreams. If you are having dreams of sex, eating, nightmares etc, you might need to deal with it. PM me if the above is true. You can easily break the connection if it is already made.

Some dreams become serious when repeated vividly directly or indirectly.

Dreams are not to scare you, they are to give you information and directions over events happening behind the scene.
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
mamagee3:

I ran away from the white dog because it came towards me.

But the black dog was only barking and didn't come towards me.
the stalling black barking dog can imply impending trouble while the white dog which I can say was not hostile was coming towards you but u didn't stay to see whether it was coming to lick ur hand or attack u.. becos u were afraid of it.. so I may say that if u are more patient in ur daily activities,your better positive surprise may come from unusual or unexpected channel..afterall Yoruba proverb says that money is found in the dirty pit..

I'm not a soothsayer or herbalist..
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by vchykp(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
only your english is enough for ten dogs to chase you sef...!

##rubbishMEHN##
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by oaroloye(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2016
SHALOM!

mamagee3:
Hi all, last night I dreamt about a two dogs walking. The black dog was barking and sniffing around while the white dog was walking quietly and came up to me. Since I'm usually scared of dogs I ran away and shut the gate.

What do you think?

I think you need to learn how to control your dreams, rather than let dreams control you.

Which is what I have tried to facilitate IN MY TOPIC, HERE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Pictures Of StupidYorubaFool And His Girlfriend / Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This / Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.