Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? (4036 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by mamagee3(f): 3:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Hi all, last night I dreamt about a two dogs walking. The black dog was barking and sniffing around while the white dog was walking quietly and came up to me. Since I'm usually scared of dogs I ran away and shut the gate.

What do you think?
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 27, 2016
hmmm... les pray abt it dear..its not good, you are beautiful..mamage3
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 27, 2016
mamagee3:
[color=Hi all, last night I dreamt about a two dogs walking. The black dog was barking and sniffing around while the white dog was walking quietly and came up to me. Since I'm usually scared of dogs I ran away and shut the gate.

What do you think?[/color]
You need to conquer that fear. Fear is the greatest contributor of such dreams. The fear that things in your dream can hurt you too.
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by shadeyinka(m): 3:29am On Nov 27, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, last night I dreamt about a two dogs walking. The black dog was barking and sniffing around while the white dog was walking quietly and came up to me. Since I'm usually scared of dogs I ran away and shut the gate.

What do you think?
Be careful of relationships for now. Two people of different temperaments are likely coming for you. Dont be fooled by the best of the two.

Wait till you are really ready for relationships (especially with guys) before you commit yourself.

They won't succeeded because of the gate.

The dream is just a mild warning. Are you Born Again?
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by konkonbilo(m): 3:44am On Nov 27, 2016
Maybe you ate dog meat without you knowing grin.them don de pursue you for sleep
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by mamagee3(f): 3:47am On Nov 27, 2016
shadeyinka:

Be careful of relationships for now. Two people of different temperaments are likely coming for you. Dont be fooled by the best of the two.

Wait till you are really ready for relationships (especially with guys) before you commit yourself.

Yes.

I'm born again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by sinaj(f): 3:55am On Nov 27, 2016
It's mamage again grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by 2undeee(m): 4:09am On Nov 27, 2016
mamagee3:

What do you think?

are u Calabar
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by shadeyinka(m): 4:11am On Nov 27, 2016
mamagee3:

Yes.

I'm born again.

OK. Then pray this prayer:
1. Oh Lord, let every disguise of the enemy concerning my life be exposed. IJN

2. Grant me grace not to make discission that will tarnish my future.

Its an easy victory my sis. No need for any fear.
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 27, 2016
You look like a witch and stereotypically, witches love cats so maybe the dogs are a sign of your doom.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by Talasuma(m): 5:04am On Nov 27, 2016
Chai, I talk am......too much of Nigerian movies
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 27, 2016
too much of nollywood_____
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by onward4life(m): 5:24am On Nov 27, 2016
mamagee3:

What do you think?

They will surely come with what u truly detest.
Let your no b your no.

It's clear u dnt like a particular thing buy they try to paint it with honey and try to cover wolf with sheep clothing an deliver a thing your very instincts asks your to avoid by all means. Pray over it because big things might just come in small packages..

Thanks
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by Towncrier007(m): 5:34am On Nov 27, 2016
mamagee3:

What do you think?
Reduce your sex life
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by larrymoore(m): 5:36am On Nov 27, 2016
avoid seeing bursty ladies.
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by Adebimpe1(m): 5:49am On Nov 27, 2016
Well, dog(s) in a dream means promiscuousness. (no offence)
Meet with grown up folks, probably your parents. Let them know what's up.
You have to be strong-willed...Else "use and dump" may start soonest.

I'm nota dream interpreter....But this is well known to me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by Chanchit: 6:05am On Nov 27, 2016
mamagee3:

Yes.

I'm born again.

Lmfao! Mamagee!? Born again!? Are you sure God knows you are born again?
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by calabardick(m): 6:06am On Nov 27, 2016
sinaj:
It's mamage again grin

My dear, her problems too much
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by calabardick(m): 6:08am On Nov 27, 2016
Chanchit:

Lmfao! Mamagee!? Born again!? Are you sure God knows you are born again?

grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by calabardick(m): 6:09am On Nov 27, 2016
Vanquay:
You look like a witch and stereotypically, witches love cats so maybe the dogs are a sign of your doom.

As if you are seeing with my eyes
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by softMarket(m): 6:16am On Nov 27, 2016
grin my sister are u from Calabar if yes,how many dogs have u killed??
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by sinaj(f): 6:21am On Nov 27, 2016
calabardick:

My dear, her problems too much
problem ni

She makes up d stories jare grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by calabardick(m): 6:25am On Nov 27, 2016
sinaj:
problem ni

She makes up d stories jare grin

Either she complain of her mother, brother, boyfriend, her profile picture, colleagues, neighbours or her boss

Before I use to think that she's a little girl until when I saw her pic that I knew that she's possessed
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by agbonkamen(f): 6:37am On Nov 27, 2016
shadeyinka:

pls i had similar dream too but this one was a dog trying to come close to me but i was scared of the dog so it kept on coming closer looked harmless when i got closer to it suddenly d dog drawn a love sign on the floor i asked in human voice u love me the dog shook his head indicating yes. pls can explain to me?
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 27, 2016
shadeyinka:

Mamagee this is the best advice I've seen in a long time on your thread. Maximize it.

It is believed that seeing oneself as a dog in the dream means one would end up being promiscuous but in this case, it wasn't you that was the dog.

I did something funny, I google-searched the interpretation of your dream, and it showed same thing this person said. Can you imagine?

Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 27, 2016
And this

Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by sinaj(f): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2016
calabardick:

Either she complain of her mother, brother, boyfriend, her profile picture, colleagues, neighbours or her boss

Before I use to think that she's a little girl until when I saw her pic that I knew that she's possessed
lol @ possessed grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by shadeyinka(m): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Mamagee this is the best advice I've seen in a long time on your thread. Maximize it.

It is believed that seeing oneself as a dog in the dream means one would end up being promiscuous but in this case, it wasn't you that was the dog.

I did something funny, I google-searched the interpretation of your dream, and it showed same thing this person said. Can you imagine?

Symbols in Dreams do not always have fixed meanings. A horse may be good or bad; it depends on the context and the interpretation the Holy Spirit gives you.

Thanks for encouraging the OP. I wish more Christians take their dreams more seriously. They contain several messages of the past ,present and future events. The prophecies received in dreams are mostly changeable.

Cheers
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by windeal: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2016
mamagee3:

What do you think?
your relationship with male counterpart contributed to it
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by shadeyinka(m): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2016
agbonkamen:
pls i had similar dream too but this one was a dog trying to come close to me but i was scared of the dog so it kept on coming closer looked harmless when i got closer to it suddenly d dog drawn a love sign on the floor i asked in human voice u love me the dog shook his head indicating yes. pls can explain to me?

Except you are a dog enthusiast in real life. The dream means exactly the same with the OP. The first sentence is the clause that defines the meaning you were scared.

Dogs are supposed to be friendly but in this your case, seduction. Attempt to move into your life while showing all the nice features (love).

Your response in the dream also matters. Did you accept the friendship of this dog?
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by agbonkamen(f): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2016
shadeyinka:

Except you are a dog enthusiast in real life. The dream means exactly the same with the OP. The first sentence is the clause that defines the meaning you were scared.

Dogs are supposed to be friendly but in this your case, seduction. Attempt to move into your life while showing all the nice features (love).

Your response in the dream also matters. Did you accept the friendship of this dog?
yes i accepted the friendship and the dog was very happy jumping up and down but in real life i don't like pets
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2016
mamagee3:

What do you think?
white is purity.. but u ran away from the white dog so what I can advise is u should exercise more patience t in ur daily encounter and activities

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Never Believed Money Could Really Buy Love Until Now / Must Read Romance Story : Nurse Sandra (21+) Complete Season 2 / I Suck Her Blood While Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.