Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko (50657 Views)

#ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu / BREAKING: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by dckng16(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ask4Info:

RUBBISH! ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH!!!

Most of you kids just come online to start forming political analyst.

Let me educate you a bit: Jimoh Ibrahim made his money through Late Ibrahim Abacha (Muhammed Abacha's elder brother). Jimoh Ibrahim is a Lawyer not an Accountant.

Take the above information to the bank and the branch manager will give you cash in exchange for it.

Ok. How come EFCC hasnt beam their search light on him since d beginning of fight against corruption by PMB.

There are alot controversy surrounding this dude Jimoh Ibrahim. eg Air Nigeria, Aviation intervention fund.

Yet Buhari hasnt dim it fit to investigate how this guy ran Air Nigeria. The funds that were allocated to him during GEJ Administration.

Its obvious that Jimoh is working for PMB. If not EFCC for don carry this guy.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by awoluyi(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
All Jimoh Ibrahims, FFKs, Mimikos etc blocking the way to my destine, I say be removed in Jesus' name!

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by bitingcool: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
IVORY2009:
The billionaire who sleeps inside coffin

And wears diapers. Living dead.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
He took a wise decision, EFCC and DSS won't be on his trail when he leaves office. But the truth be said, he is a corrupt official and a coward at that.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by Johnnyessence(m): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by Ask4Info: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
dckng16:

Ok. How come EFCC hasnt beam their search light on him since d beginning of fight against corruption by PMB.

There are alot controversy surrounding this dude Jimoh Ibrahim. eg Air Nigeria, Aviation intervention fund.

Yet Buhari hasnt dim it fit to investigate how this guy ran Air Nigeria. The funds that were allocated to him during GEJ Administration.

Its obvious that Jimoh is working for PMB. If not EFCC for don carry this guy.

Move closer let me whisper something into your ear; "Get a pen and paper let me give you Magu's number so you can ask him why his bpys haven't yet picked up Jimoh Ibrahim"
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by andrewdele: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jimoh is a fool. Iroko ruled u for 8 yrs and here u're blabbing and displaying ur political immaturity. Shame on u cuz u cannot rule ur ward ordinarily let alone of competing with Mimiko. Idiot!!!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by soarhey(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2016
ionsman:
Jimoh Ibrahim wins the tweet of the year... If I'm FFK, i will kee myself... grin grin

Very sharp arrow. This tweet is more penetrating than Ak47 and mpg.

Lol. Tweet of the year.

Finishing and Brutality
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by CioAngels(f): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Teewhy2:
Am beginning to believe people who said this man was playing A PC script, but why will a man of that calibre allow himself to be used for such, maybe that is why he has so many failed businesses. This just showed that the man doesn't have the interest of ondo people at heart.
But is it true olusola oke has the mechanism of BAT working for him because I doubt that weigh his distance third or is the power of Bola Tinubu reduced drastically in the south west as well
He sold his party so that akeredolu will give him contract, collect money and he will not execute.That is why he refused to pay some of his staff who retired 10yr and still running from Nig-Reinsurance. You cant be wicked to people and you expect to get favour from God. If you like, contest every year, you will not see the face of God until you pay these people. Jimoh ibrahim, do you drink water?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election / Diezani Alison-Madueke's 2 Mansions In Dubai - Photos By Sahara Reporters / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.