Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Wedding Gets New Date… See The Date! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Wedding Gets New Date… See The Date! (948 Views)

Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. / See PHOTOS From Zahra Buhari Indimi's Wedding / Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Wedding Gets New Date… See The Date! by mezynaija(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2016
The wedding between the president’s daughter Zahra Buhari and Ahmed Indimi has been moved to December 16, SDK reports.

The details of the new date was sent to exclusive guests, shutting down earlier reports that President Buhari suspended the marriage indefinitely.

A source close to the couple told the blogger that cars carrying the items needed for the decoration of the wedding ground arrived yesterday at the Defense House in Maitama, Abuja. And a second source revealed the new dates of the wedding sent to the exclusive guests, and it states:

“H.E HAJ AISHA M BUHARI CORDIALLY INVITES YOU TO THE WEDDING FATIHA OF HER DAUGHTER ZAHRA BUHARI AND AHMED INDIMI WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE ON DECEMBER 16TH WHILE THE KAMU WILL TAKE PLACE IN ABUJA. DETAILS OF THE EVENTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO YOU.”

This comes after news made rounds that a ‘fight‘ broke out of Zahra’s Laife ceremony days ago after one of the Indimi daughter’s, Yakata, refused to hand over her phone to security, resulting in an altercation between her and the wife of the Nasarawa State governor, Mrs. Tanko Almakura.

Due to the breach of decorum, the president, is said to have gotten upset, and allegedly suspended the wedding indefinitely.

However, with this new information, one wonders if perhaps the family members are working against detractors.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/12/zahra-buhari-ahmed-indimi-wedding-gets.html

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Wedding Gets New Date… See The Date! by mezynaija(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Wedding Gets New Date… See The Date! by herzern1(m): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2016
Fool...

Lani...
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Wedding Gets New Date… See The Date! by DeLioncourt: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2016
I really don't get why this is a big deal.
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Wedding Gets New Date… See The Date! by darbeelicous(f): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2016
Does this couple always look different in all their photos Abi na my phone........
Anyways, wetin concern me.
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Wedding Gets New Date… See The Date! by EYIBLESSN(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2016
Strictly by invitation.
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Wedding Gets New Date… See The Date! by Smellymouth: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2016
Zahra, My crush.. why? shocked

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Wedding Gets New Date… See The Date! by urahara(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Zahra, My crush.. why? shocked

Sorry bro cry

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Wedding Gets New Date… See The Date! by Smellymouth: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2016
urahara:

Sorry bro cry

E pain me sha..
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Wedding Gets New Date… See The Date! by urahara(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

E pain me sha..

No be only u e pain
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Wedding Gets New Date… See The Date! by Smellymouth: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2016
urahara:

No be only u e pain

Hollup, hollup, just whollup!!

Are you tryna tell me you are also crushing on her? shocked

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Wedding Gets New Date… See The Date! by urahara(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hollup, hollup, just whollup!!

Are you tryna tell me you are also crushing on her? shocked

Looolz , I m not o grin

I was talking about numerous nairalanders that are. Crushing on her
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Wedding Gets New Date… See The Date! by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2016
Shift it to next year abeg

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Ladies! Wentin We Do Una? / Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! / Holy Toasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.