Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) (4842 Views)

The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl / Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl / Sex With A Broke Girl Vs Sex With A Rich Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Enybliss(f): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
hahahhahaaahhaha grin so much happiness in his eyes like he just bought lexus LFA
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
SlimShaddy10:
I was opportune to meet this pretty and benevolent young lady last night at one of my cousins' birthday party.
Though she tripped for my height but I fell for everything she's got. I was forced to beg to have a selfie with such a pretty damsel.
" Wishing to have her as mine no 1 queen ", I remain.
Hope no one will blame me for expressing my true feelings fellow Naira landers

Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Kobicove(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Did you get her permission to post her pic on a public forum? undecided
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nairlanders are so mean cry you will all send someone to the grave. Op God has better for you. Amen cool
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Poorboy: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
JuicyLucy:
Nairlanders are so mean cry you will all send someone to the grave. Op God has better for you. Amen cool
Ur möniker hmmn are u sure the stuff is juicy?
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Intrepid01(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
Guy, you have failed the first test. But you can still make up for the remaining later. Stop feeling like she's above your league.

Ask yourself the following questions:

1. Are you sincere with your intentions?
2. Do you have a steady job?
3. Do you have drive and ambition?
4. Where do you even see yourself in the next 5yrs?

Bros, if you can convincingly answer those questions with enough positivity, I assure you, you can marry Barack Obama's daughter.
So do not let the comment of all those small small girls up there discourage you, those girls are still young and naive, they know little about life.

Do not hesitate to ask her for friendship and pls, do not appear desperate.

If she says no, just lock up and move on. Plenty tilapia dey inside ocean. If one car no go benin, plenty fine cars go still go.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
*In MrCork's voice*

...Bro, she pretty, you looklike roadside meckanik undecided
... she lightskin, you have tribal mark angry
...she has moiney, you sell petrol in dat nigeria place

ma niggggaa, how you gonno maintain babe like dat? embarassed(no offensese)

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin bros u first go make money first...after dat na she go dey even toast u

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by flowjoe: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
i had to look at dis pic severally to be sure d guy wasn't a photoshop cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
*In MrCork's voice*

...Bro, she pretty, you looklike roadside meckanik undecided
... she lightskin, you have tribal mark angry
...she has moiney, you sell petrol in dat nigeria place

ma niggggaa, how you gonno maintain babe like dat? embarassed(no offensese)

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by queenitee(f): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
SlimShaddy10:

I won't say anything cos of this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by MrShine(m): 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
is it just me or is this post weird AF...
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by 1zynnvn(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
SlimShaddy10:
I was opportune to meet this pretty and benevolent young lady last night at one of my cousins' birthday party.

Though she tripped for my height but I fell for everything she's got. I was forced to beg to have a selfie with such a pretty damsel.

what's her name,she looks like my class mate back in sec school, Ekene but she lives in Atlanta now
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by drmikeadams(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin grin swagless...get some swag bro
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by dacovajnr: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
O boy see Distance btw Light and Darkness,,No wonder darkness dey reign shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
SlimShaddy10:

title shld be nairaland is a gold digger
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by SlimShaddy10(m): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2016
1zynnvn:

what's her name,she looks like my class mate back in sec school, Ekene but she lives in Atlanta now

you got it.
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Heltinking(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by 1zynnvn(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2016
SlimShaddy10:

you got it.
she lives in Atlanta, you stay in Agege how will this love work?
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by SlimShaddy10(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
1zynnvn:

she lives in Atlanta, you stay in Agege how will this love work?

Lolz funny u.
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by StupidYorubaFool: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
SlimShaddy10:

she fine o and you're matured enough for her so try ur best.
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Get shifted Mr. Op

Light and darkness is non-compatible
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by vchykp(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
you need resetting slap to format your memo, so you no know say nah alcho make her snap with you.. if the drink clear for her eye, she go hate you pass shit..@ OP

undecided undecided undecided

##rubbishMEHN##

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Ladies Do Not Deserve An Elaborate Wedding / We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry / 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.