Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,243 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

She Want Me To Join Her Church - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Me To Join Her Church (3587 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Intrepid01(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
uzuede4:
Op, if u are not comfortable with her religion, look for a wife in your own religion and leave her alone.

Breathe in and out (2ce)..Now go back up there, gently and carefully read what the Op has written and comment appropriately.

Thank me later!
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by pussyAvenger: 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Whytelyon:

grin At least she replied. You wan do all those things way we day do for secondary school abi? When we see babe we go day yab our fellow man. You don old pass this one na.. which one u day?
look @ wat u wrote...my dear i ve no biz with nairaland babes......the way u were explainin to her left me agape.....well i understand....we worry a lot about wat a lady thinks abt us........BUT IT KILLS.....wud u hv been dat humble to a boy....bash a lady wen she messes up....dnt bottle up
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by mrblessed(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Whytelyon:

grin I see you converting soon. E get as the love and konji go worry you, as Jacob sell em birthright grin you go sell your own.

Just kidding, but yoruba muslims do have extended christian cousins na.. I have muslim friends that go to church with me when ever I'm in town. Don't let religious whatever hold you back, "I'm a christian, I'm a muslim" na wash. Almost everything way day inside Quran day bible except some other few things.

Poor Bible student. Jacob didn't sell his birthright. Esau did.
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
yunnyp:

That's what stopped me from dating my long time bestie. She said if I wants to date her, I have to convert from Muslim to Christian which is No.

But that doesn't stopped me of loving her because I still have feelings for her but converting won't be possible because I am the Man not a woman.
exactly cool

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Luckygurl(f): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:

yes na i look very sexy on them
Yinmu

You look like a tushed deeper lifer unless you ain't the one on your profile tongue tongue
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Winnelyn(f): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Luckygurl:

Yinmu
You look like a tushed deeper lifer unless you ain't the one on your profile tongue tongue

lol did u see me wear mk up or ear ring on my profile pics tongue I am.a member
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Whytelyon(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
mrblessed:
Poor Bible student. Jacob didn't sell his birthright. Esau did.

grin I happy too much today no mine me...
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by chigoizie7(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Join her church, fucCk her, and run back to ur own shursh
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Luckygurl(f): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:

lol did u see me wear mk up or ear ring on my profile pics tongue I am.a member

Your hair tongue

Your cleavage tongue tongue
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Whytelyon(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
pussyAvenger:
look @ wat u wrote...my dear i ve no biz with nairaland babes......the way u were explainin to her left me agape.....well i understand....we worry a lot about wat a lady thinks abt us........BUT IT KILLS.....wud u hv been dat humble to a boy....bash a lady wen she messes up....dnt bottle up

grin calm down. I no even day worry much. I'm this type of person who really doesnt like to offend people I say my mind and let it be,no malice, nothing. Na she sabi sha. I'm someone who really overlooks things especially from the women folk, that their weavon way them day fix day deceive them lol.

The babe fine sha.

Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by NemzySeries(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
D Strength of a WOMAN......u guys are jst in a relationship & she'z already giving u conditions dat wud twist ur spiritual life....imagine wat more she can do...I bliv d height a lady @ dis level is to encourage & invite u 4 her church programmes not telling u to leave ur church as if itz satan D're worshipping dere
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by pussyAvenger: 3:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

grin calm down. I no even day worry much. I'm this type of person who really doesnt like to offend people I say my mind and let it be,no malice, nothing. Na she sabi sha. I'm someone who really overlooks things especially from the women folk, that their weavon way them day fix day deceive them lol.

The babe fine sha.

i knw u dnt like to offend pple....deep down...
i hope u got my mssg....hw far nw.n .which side u dy
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by spacyzuma(m): 9:21am On Nov 29, 2016
Luckygurl:

Your hair tongue

Your cleavage tongue tongue

and her message "...here, fvcking click..."

grin
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Luckygurl(f): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2016
spacyzuma:

and her message "...here, fvcking click..."

grin

tongue tongue
You get the drift grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truth Or Lie About You / Between My Big Bro And I Ladies / In Less Than 13hrs My Life Will Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.