Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

She Want Me To Join Her Church - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Me To Join Her Church (3614 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Winnelyn(f): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2016
Papikush:

I will come next year. True-Tuu-Gaaaadddd cheesy

it will be too late, as per many suitors wanting to marry me grin
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:
to

it will be too late, as per many suitors wanting to marry me grin

Who your church epp? undecided
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Papikush:

Carry your waharla and go. Aunty deeper life. undecided

I ain't attending deeper life but I ain't against them either...

And no I don't want to go with my waharla
.... angry
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Winnelyn(f): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2016
Papikush:

Who your church epp? undecided
so goodbye.... angry we both know i am not wat you need
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

I ain't attending deeper life but I ain't against them either...

And no I don't want to go with my waharla
.... angry

I aiint against deeper life either just my view about the kindda Church I can attend.

You don't wanna go with your waharla? You want to kee me abi? angry
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:

so goodbye.... angry we both know i am not wat you need
If you are not from Christ embassy, KICC, house on the rock or daystar... Just Gerarahia mehn! tongue
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Winnelyn(f): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2016
Papikush:

If you are not from Christ embassy, KICC, house on the rock or daystar... Just Gerarahia mehn! tongue

lalasticlalà rule 2 broken cry cry
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:
lalasticlalà rule 2 broken cry cry

so you use to put in old cloths and oversized skirts like those deeper life mummies abi? grin
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2016
Papikush:

I aiint against deeper life either just my view about the kindda Church I can attend.

You don't wanna go with your waharla? You want to kee me abi? angry

Lol....deeper life is a nice church,just the doctrine..

Remember me ur main monicker again! grin
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Whytelyon(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

undecided

grin it's obviously the same thing every guy would do that am doing, only issue I have is, I decided to add humor to mine, totally unfortunate you don't know who's joking and otherwise.

You beautiful sha. That's what I wanted you to know.

Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Lol....deeper life is a nice church,just the doctrine..

Remember me ur main monicker again! grin

The first/last time I went there.. I slept throughout the service cry

It's vizkiz tongue
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Winnelyn(f): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2016
Papikush:

so you use to put in old cloths and oversized skirts like those deeper life mummies abi? grin

yes na i look very sexy on them
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:

yes na i look very sexy on them

inyama lipsrsealed
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Winnelyn(f): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2016
Papikush:

inyama lipsrsealed

embarassed embarassed cry
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by nkemma54(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2016
dingbang:
Never negotiate your faith with a woman! King Solomon made Dat mistake and it cost him his throne...

if it was only his throne it cost him e for good. research shows he couldn't write any more bible books coz he lost favor in the eyes of God. and people wonder why Jehovah's witnesses marry only within themselves. SMH.
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by hopeson01(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2016
thanks. I think am gaining something.
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by pussyAvenger: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Whytelyon:

grin it's obviously the same thing every guy would do that am doing, only issue I have is, I decided to add humor to mine, totally unfortunate you don't know who's joking and otherwise.

see explanation...stop disgracing me

Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by kristian98(m): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

undecided
lol why u carry face like that nah
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by dingbang(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
nkemma54:

if it was only his throne it cost him e for good. research shows he couldn't write any more bible books coz he lost favor in the eyes of God. and people wonder why Jehovah's witnesses marry only within themselves. SMH.
Urm please don't twist the word of God, else you get more confused.

Are you trying to say the other factions are worshipping the devil? Because from the look of things, King Solomon lost his throne because he married ladies who worshipped lesser evil gods.

The reason why I used that example to clarify my point to the op was just to let him know he is the man and should not allow a woman dictate to him. We all know it's a norm for the woman to answer the husband's surname and worship with him in one church...
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by prettyAdaolisa(f): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Whytelyon:

Lol...I saw the humour in it but chose to ignore...

Thanks for the complement anyway...but I am having issues with my mail,when it is fixed will surely reply u..

Cheers! cheesy
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by prettyAdaolisa(f): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
pussyAvenger:
grin grin...

That must be a throw back picx of u.
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by prettyAdaolisa(f): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Papikush:

The first/last time I went there.. I slept throughout the service cry

It's vizkiz tongue

grin...

Repent! grin grin

Yea...vizkiz..u know mine abi cheesy
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by prettyAdaolisa(f): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
kristian98:

lol why u carry face like that nah

Was undecided! smiley
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by nkemma54(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
and did those women know that their gods wer evil?
my point exactly!
your thoughts and mine are not that different. "the man and should not allow a woman dictate to him" especially if the man strongly loves his doctrine.

dingbang:
Urm please don't twist the word of God, else you get more confused.

Are you trying to say the other factions are worshipping the devil? Because from the look of things, King Solomon lost his throne because he married ladies who worshipped lesser evil gods.

The reason why I used that example to clarify my point to the op was just to let him know he is the man and should not allow a woman dictate to him. We all know it's a norm for the woman to answer the husband's surname and worship with him in one church...
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by pussyAvenger: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

grin grin...

That must be a throw back picx of u.
yes ooo.....na wen person still fine.....no be nw wey i don wor wor finish!!
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by prettyAdaolisa(f): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
pussyAvenger:
yes ooo.....na wen person still fine.....no be nw wey i don wor wor finish!!

Lol...funny u grin
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Whytelyon(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
pussyAvenger:

grin At least she replied. You wan do all those things way we day do for secondary school abi? When we see babe we go day yab our fellow man. You don old pass this one na.. which one u day?
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by yunnyp(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
😹
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by yunnyp(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
who's dating who? aint you the man.......... shocked cool

That's what stopped me from dating my long time bestie. She said if I wants to date her, I have to convert from Muslim to Christian which is No.

But that doesn't stopped me of loving her because I still have feelings for her but converting won't be possible because I am the Man not a woman.
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Whytelyon(m): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
yunnyp:

That's what stopped me from dating my long time bestie. She said if I wants to date her, I have to convert from Muslim to Christian which is No.

But that doesn't stopped me of loving her because I still have feelings for her but converting won't be possible because I am the Man not a woman.

grin I see you converting soon. E get as the love and konji go worry you, as Jacob sell em birthright grin you go sell your own.

Just kidding, but yoruba muslims do have extended christian cousins na.. I have muslim friends that go to church with me when ever I'm in town. Don't let religious whatever hold you back, "I'm a christian, I'm a muslim" na wash. Almost everything way day inside Quran day bible except some other few things.

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Fidelismaria: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Seems ur mind is already made up

So y disturbing nl
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by suduji: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
hopeson01:
pls fellow nairalander. I met this lady some month ago. we started as a friend and now in relationship. but the fact is she said if I want her to marry me. I must promise her I will join deeper life when we get married. and am an Anglican which the doctrine is deferent and the fact is I think if I want to join deeper life it should be from my heart and personal determination. but I also love this girl and will not like to promise her what I will not fulfill or what I Will be doing with a divided heart. pls I need ur advice
my friend please do not make that mistake because you will regret it in future.for crying out loud you are the one asking her out and not the other way round.if she refuses to go to your church,just drop her.there are many fishes in the ocean...what kind of relationship condition is that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December / I Have A Long D**k, And My Galfriend Is Complaining Dat Its Too Deep / See What Rapper Meek Mill Had To Say About Nicki Minaj's Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.