Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari (21310 Views)

After Tinubu’s Letter To Oyegun, Buhari Meets APC Chairman / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... / Bola Tinubu Hails Withdrawal Of Forgery Charges Against Saraki & Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by zero8zero(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Keneking:
Tinubu has just conceded.
Are you sure Tinubu hasn't frustrated you beyond repair..

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Nukualofa: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
aylagos:
btw PMB and Tinubu who owns Akeredolu and who brought akeredolu to Ondo Politics ? The answer will help you understand politics
Leave that thing grin

Fashola ati Fayemi are the new godfathers in SW.

See as Tinubu dey laff give Fashola the master

9 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Abagworo(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tinubu remains a good politician despite the wrongs against him. I believe his nearest future reward will supersede the recent cracks.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
From Bottom belle shocked
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Princesaha: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
This man called Tinubu no get shame at all. After all his secret romance and financial help to his stooge Oke, he has the gut to spew trash here. All the respect i have got for him is gone. I now re-named him the lizard of bourdillon.

10 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by bolinxman: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
People voted for money.Aketi paid the highest amount.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by razid: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Some comments here are actually comical. Tinubu and his goons sold all of you the dummy and you all bought it.

To decode the whole issue, any resident of Ondo state would understand that Mimiko won the hearts of Ondo state in 2012 by turning the people against Tinubu and Awolowo.

In order not to repeat the same mistakes twice, they need to give you the impression that there is a serious crack just to divert attention away from Tinubu. You can see that no one was focusing on Tinubu in their campaigns unlike the 2012 election.

Now that the election has been won, everything will reset back to default.

The whole intention if you get the drift is to get rid of Mimiko from South West Politics anyhow by any means possible. You may read any paper of March/May 7th 2012 for details.

I can't be deceived by any politician lailai. grin Mo ti ja ju.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by OAUTemitayo: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
" I set my goals and objectives in accordance with my vision. I study them and strategically execute them. My detractors discuss my successes and failures because they have nothing to execute. I am in the news more because I'm working, Nigerians discuss active men in the field. Mentioning any negative news about me will double the wealth of any news media that published it. My name today is a financial market for journalist. Not even elected politicians get the publicity I am enjoying. My comrades , go and work till mentioning your name becomes a source of increased wealth for someone. Even my weakness create wealth for vendor" . ---BOLA TINUBU- Tinubu Bola Ahmed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by OAUTemitayo: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Princesaha:
This man called Tinubu no get shame at all. After all his secret romance and financial help to his stooge Oke, he has the gut to spew trash here. All the respect i have got for him is gone. I now re-named him the lizard of bourdillon.
If only somebody in your lineage can reach where he is.

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:15am On Nov 28, 2016
Only God can know for certain how many members of the Indigenous Problems of Biafra will commit suicide over Tinubu's matter before their senses return from sabbatical leave.
But i know the figure will be high.
Tinubu single-handedly and deftly sent their best mentor and bread-winner packing from Aso Rock. It turned them into perpetual cry-babies.

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by kahal29: 4:17am On Nov 28, 2016
razid:
Some comments here are actually comical. Tinubu and his goons sold all of you the dummy and you all bought it.

To decode the whole issue, any resident of Ondo state would understand that Mimiko won the hearts of Ondo state in 2012 by turning the people against Tinubu and Awolowo.

In order not to repeat the same mistakes twice, they need to give you the impression that there is a serious crack just to divert attention away from Tinubu. You can see that no one was focusing on Tinubu in their campaigns unlike the 2012 election.

The whole intention if you get the drift is to get rid of Mimiko from South West Politics anyhow by any means possible. You may read any paper of March/May 7th 2012 for details.

Mmmmmh

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 5:30am On Nov 28, 2016
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 5:43am On Nov 28, 2016
it is when we start advising tinubu to stop imposing candidates on us the better for us. we all know d september primary election was peaceful as expected. now aketi is now the governor of ondo state. no amount of tinubu words can be taken serious again. he has useless himself in south west politics. he should continue imposing his candidates to lagos state. He will be rejected in imposing candidates on us. Tinubu thinks he's smart not knowing he's the big fool of our time. He should continue in his ways of life. He will be rejected and regret his action. Everybody now knows that he's selfish and greedy.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by rose54321: 5:46am On Nov 28, 2016
He didn't mention Oyegun in the message, or are my eyes at it again.

My understanding of that line is that Buhari is the national leader of the party.

So OP kindly change the title.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by agabusta: 5:56am On Nov 28, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
If only somebody in your lineage can reach where he is.

You have not yet congratulated me on Akeredolu's victory.

I told u it's only a temporary political civil strife, that we'll be back as Brothers in an embrace.

Where is the brotherly embrace na smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by agabusta: 5:58am On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
it is when we start advising tinubu to stop imposing candidates on us the better for us. we all know d september primary election was peaceful as expected. now aketi is now the governor of ondo state. no amount of tinubu words can be taken serious again. he has useless himself in south west politics. he should continue imposing his candidates to lagos state. He will be rejected in imposing candidates on us. Tinubu thinks he's smart not knowing he's the big fool of our time. He should continue in his ways of life. He will be rejected and regret his action. Everybody now knows that he's selfish and greedy.

It's a clear message that imposition has come to an end. Though his avarice is a matter of public knowledge already, but please don't be too hard on the man, let's be magnanimous in victory.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by chuckdelis: 6:03am On Nov 28, 2016
aylagos:
btw PMB and Tinubu who owns Akeredolu and who brought akeredolu to Ondo Politics ? The answer will help you understand politics
GOD

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by gebest: 6:04am On Nov 28, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
God The Bless Man Who Singlehandedly Sent The Ineffectual Buffoon Back To Otuoke.......

Thank You Jagaban! The Orator! The Political Juggernaut! The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! Poltician Plenipotentiary!!!

My Life Mentor Udo Chukwu Diri Gi!

Tinubu I ga Adi Ndu Ruo Mgbe Ebighebi!!
NgeneUkwenu were have u been, we don win again, Ekiti is next

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 6:27am On Nov 28, 2016
agabusta:

It's a clear message that imposition has come to an end. Though his avarice is a matter of public knowledge already, but please don't be too hard on the man, let's be magnanimous in victory.
yes d victory is ours but he should stop that habit. From day one I av been supporter of peaceful man Aketi. Cos I strongly know he avoid tinubu for that stupid imposition of candidate on us. Now he has regret his action. It was when I watched d primary election when it was free and credible and I know then that Aketi will win in landslide victory. Now it has come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:39am On Nov 28, 2016
lalasticlala Seun
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by OAUTemitayo: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2016
agabusta:

You have not yet congratulated me on Akeredolu's victory.

I told u it's only a temporary political civil strife, that we'll be back as Brothers in an embrace.

Where is the brotherly embrace na smiley smiley
Lol.
Congratulations to Akeredolu and all his supporters.
Na 1-0 we dey sha. Watch your back, We can strike from anywhere
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Omeokachie: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2016
Humble pie...i wonder what he makes of the taste.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by playtheblues(f): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by seguno2: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
Tinubu forever.

Forever a beggar, you mean?
If the indicted drug peddler thinks that all this dogo turenci will save his sorry ass for anti-party activities, he is a joker.
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by ybalogs(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2016
All I care about is for APC to keep their numerous promises and stop making more.We're really loosing fate in this government.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by gabonsky: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2016
you guys dont know the principle of politics, there is what we called Leadership Ethnics, Jagaban is the still the National Leader of All Progressive Congress (APC) and still control overall affairs of the party but they may still disagree with him on some principle and ideology.

That man Jagaban have God backing in his doing and his aniointed in these days.

cool shocked sad angry grin wink
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2016
Shame on u, despite ur non-support for Akeredolu, he still won the election. You are no longer relevant sir
You conspired wit hausa to oust GEJ from power, now they have betrayed u too.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by josite: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2016
tinubu has allowed himself to be demystified.now it is clear you can win elections in the south west without his support.more humiliation will follow for tinubu.That is why,he will now learn to negotiate before delivering.a prostitute who allows the dick to get relieved first before asking for her money will be the loser.tinubu just lost out.buhari bleeped him finish be4 he asked for payment.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by brainpulse: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2016
razid:

Good political calculation

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by awa(m): 7:54am On Nov 28, 2016
The statement credited to Tinubu is typical of his people. I am not surprised at all. Until you stand for something you stand for nothing.... Eye servicing is the greatest weakness of Naija politics.

All I see in Tinubu now is a man that's afraid of being probed trying to swallow his pride and smoothtalk his way through...
Where are the anti-corruption crusaders?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom / Subsidy Palliative Could End Up As Greatest Robbery In Nigeria’s History / Middle Belt Youths Give Herdsmen Quit Notice To Vacate Region Before October 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.