Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari (21306 Views)

After Tinubu’s Letter To Oyegun, Buhari Meets APC Chairman / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... / Bola Tinubu Hails Withdrawal Of Forgery Charges Against Saraki & Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Oblang(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2016
josite:
tinubu has allowed himself to be demystified.now it is clear you can win elections in the south west without his support.more humiliation will follow for tinubu.That is why,he will now learn to negotiate before delivering.a prostitute who allows the dick to get relieved first before asking for her money will be the loser.tinubu just lost out.buhari bleeped him finish be4 he asked for payment.

Who says u can't win election in the sw without his support b4. He supported aketi in 2012 and he lost the election...
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Doyin2(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2016
Jagabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

The call for togetherness should have been made before the elections.You fell my hand,big time, with your initial anti-party posture.

Better late, than never?
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by teebillz: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2016
malton:
Nice one!

Bigger men lick their wounds. This isn't cowardice; it's maturity talking.

Going forward, the APC should pick fights among them where they should - it makes them stronger - but they should ensure to spend most of their time formulating policies that will benefit the country and keep Nigerians feeling safe.

Too much time has been wasted chasing shadows. Mr. President needs to spend less time abroad and more time in Nigeria bringing together a team that can formulate good practical ideas to get us out of this quagmire that we are in today. They still have some goodwill, they should make the most of it while it lasts. I hope that everything turns out well for the good of country and people!

Follow new progressive paths and watch your return seem like a walk in the park!

This should teach each and everyone a valuable lesson.

Sorry to tell you that he is already been marked. Nothing he will do or say will stop them from carrying out their plan for him.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by egbabiekperemo1: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2016
Afonjas never fail to amaze me.

One wonderful thing about them is that even when something is paining them, they will still be suffering and smiling. Fela had his afonjas people in mind when he sang zombie o zombie.

Proudly biafran

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Oblang(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2016
JustCalMeDBoss:
The man is now a tamed dog, he has no option than to obey his master. To all the Afonja's supporting him may God make u be a product of self betrayal. Karma had caught up with him. I now understand, why the igbos laff at us. we are truly betrayals, who turn cowards upon confrontation. I pray party bigwigs in the SW revolt against him. This man is truly a betrayal to southern Nigeria . He tried to confront APC by supporting AD when he lost he is forming loyal. I pray Buhari cuts him to size. I see now how the stupid ambition of this man brought nigeria to where it is now.

Igbo laff at us? Are u Yoruba?
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by humbleself242(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2016
Jagaban for life,something to talk about but not now......watch out
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Produke(m): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2016
zero8zero:
Naijamilitant, I think you should be more concerned about the creeks than miles away Ondo.... My candid advice..

Truth is mine***
So u cant detect d gulf between how "mutant" is spelt and how "militant" is spelt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by wazobiaN9(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2016
Atiku2019:
Nice One Jagaban cool

but Atiku2019

why fartest thou on this thread, cave man??!!
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Tculest: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Lol grin grin grin

If he doesn't make that call within the next 24 hours to show his loyalty and support to Buhari's candidate...................

He will be Resident in DSS custody tonitegrin grin grin

And may become a landlord there too grin
. So, ipob fear pmb like dis and they are pretending. PMB I HAIL O. I like u
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Tculest: 10:26am On Nov 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lolz I get am before nobi property
. Thank God,our ipob pipu are now supporting Pmb
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2016
Oblang:

Igbo laff at us? Are u Yoruba?
Yes I am
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by jollymizzle(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2016
This is how it should be. Great display of maturity from jagaban
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by teewazup: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2016
Who tells you people that, this is the handwriting of Tinubu? Check well, read in between the lines and see, that this does not emanate from Tinubu.
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Btruth: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2016
It shows in him the sign of leadership. Well done Mr. Tinubu.
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by aroti: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Shame no gree me laugh for here grin grin grin

Jagaban has been demystified and rendered irrelevant even in his backyard Ondo grin

Oyegun's chairmanship is clearly greater than that of the national leader undecided

All hail Jagaban. The script of Akerodolu's victory was well played out. All hail jagaban, the political grand master of our time who knew and covertly went against Akerodolu and his party on the choice of APC candidature for Ondo state gubernatorial election all in the bid to get all detractors guessing and salivating over the thought that he Tinubu has lost it all. E.g Tinubu/ Oyegun confrontation Saga on preferred choice of candidate. AD ( Tinubu's old party) candidature to further convince detractors that all is indeed not well in the APC camp and of course a masterstroke that massaged the egos of the Ondo state power brokers and their followers that Tinubu cannot come and dictate or godfather Ondo politics. But here we are grin cheesy. Lobatan!
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Caselessness: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2016
kahal29:
Sometimes God can use the egg to crack the palm kernel just to disgrace the stone
grin grin grin

Here I said this.

Caseless:
Never thought APC can win any election without the support of one man .

Buhari is a better politician.

After this election, they all have tested their might and known each other's strength, now let's go back to the drawing board and reposition our party for more glory .

And he's saying this...

“I appeal to all party members including those who have been disaffected from the primary until today to come together for the good of our party and it’s progressive ideals.”

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by crownbryan(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2016
Everyone dream; it is good to dream, but are you deeply lost in your dream, while others chase theirs? If you are still dreaming about moving your business or school to the next level, now is the time. Click on http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/ to secure advert space for your business or school, we make you visible across the world.
you can email us at hello@allaboutschoolsng.com or call 08177275312. IT ALLABOUTSCHOOLS!!!
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by babadee1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Jagaban has been demystified and rendered irrelevant even in his backyard Ondo grin

Oyegun's chairmanship is clearly greater than that of the national leader undecided

Who told you that Ondo is Tinubu's backyard? Go and check the records. He's never had any influence there and never will.
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Bamz555: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
Time To Break My Silence.

Each time I try to keep silence my conscience won't let me be,just as I recall one that the man in me dies when I keep mute in the place of oppression.

Yes I used the word oppression here to justify the suffix on the unjust rustication of a 200L student of the prestigious university of Abuja my alma-mater by the disciplinary panel of the institution because he mobilised students for the peaceful NLC protest over the sudden increment of fuel pump price.

Peaceful protest is not a crime in any sane society and why would that of Ameh Destiny be different?

The likes of Late Obafemi Awolowo And Nnamdi Azikiwe Zik of Africa fought and protested for the liberation and emancipation of this nation and Africa students during the colonial era.

Segun Okeowo of this world also fought and led many struggle for the emancipation and liberation from the shackles of the oppressor.

I therefore call on civil society, human rights activist, union leaders both present and past, the leadership of National Association of Nigeria students national body led by Comrade Aruna Kadiri Nans Jcc Fct Axis led by Comrade Abubakar Yahaya M and other concerned comrades to rise and come to the rescue of this young man.

Amanga Awetu!

We Shall Not Relent!!

Okeke Nnaemeka Rolland
#WeDemandJustice

#BringBackOurDestiny
#BringBackOurDestiny
#BringBackOurDestiny

*BringBackOurDestiny*!
*BringBackOurDestiny*!!
*BringBackOurDestiny*!!!

The entire Unibuja students demand the reinstatement of Comr. Ameh Destiny or show Comr. Felix the exit door too.
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
God The Bless The Man Who Singlehandedly Sent The Ineffectual Buffoon Back To Otuoke.......

Thank You Jagaban! The Orator! The Political Juggernaut! The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! Poltician Plenipotentiary!!!

My Life Mentor Udo Chukwu Diri Gi!

Tinubu I ga Adi Ndu Ruo Mgbe Ebighebi!!

JOE IGBOKWE...how u dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
NaijaMutant:

grin grin

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by SIRmanjar(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
gebest:
Tinubu though u fall my hand, but i forgive u, as for Olusola Oke, we no want am again for APC, he is now an Ebola like em brother Mimiko.
If dis same guy winz next 4 years election u will shamelzlly be here hailing him.Iz it dat we can't stand behind our brother like d eboes stood behind a south sotherner in d last election?stood by him when he lossed ad remained so even in persecution?I still blive we have trusted pipul.Sumtizs I wish I can juxt ressurect our fallen heroes.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by SIRmanjar(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dear eboes plz dnt rejoice yet cos itz not over yet..Anytin can happen.oke never give up cos It izint over till itz over.
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by princefaculty(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
after a heavy blow dealt him like the dog with its tail between its legs he had no option but to send a congratulatory message to the ondo state governor elect. That doesn't mean he's with the camp and really want a reconcilation anyways, fingers crossed for the next move... alignment and realignments loading...
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by laprince(m): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lolz I get am before nobi property

Wicked
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by abu12: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
[b][/b][b] The people of Akoko land in Ondo today, October 15, trooped out en masse to receive their son, Dr. Olusegun Abraham, as the frontline governorship hopeful of the All Progressives Congress (APC) went visiting. It would be the first time that the industrialist and politician will be visiting Akoko since the controversial September 3rd primary election that saw him emerge first runner-up, and he was received to a rousing welcome.
crowd had converged from the four local government areas in Akoko. Dr. Olusegun Abraham said the visit was necessary and timely, and it was aimed at appreciating the selfless and unflinching support of his kinsmen, and to also reassure them about reclaiming the “stolen” mandate of the people with every means possible.
Speaking in his local dialect to the cheer of his people, a visibly elated Abraham said: “I appreciate your unflinching support so far my people, you are just the best. I appreciate our elders, mothers, the youth, the children and every indigene of Akoko that have stood firm for justice. I assure you that your faith in me, the faith you have reposed in getting your rightful mandate, will not fail.
“It is unfortunate that some people within the APC, the people we all now know, employed fraudulent means to rob us of our right by colluding with elements outside our state. But, I assure you that by the grace of God, we will get back our mandate
“Don’t listen to the naysayers and liars oh, I am not leaving this party, our national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, is not leaving the party. We are already in court to seek redress, and more so, we are still in talks within the party ranks to get back our stolen mandate.
“Fact and figures don’t lie, a fraud was committed, some people connived to pad our delegates lists, disenfranchise close to 200 delegates and substituted them with fake ones, that’s a fact that was established by the Electoral Appeal committee but wrongfully vetoed by Oyegun. But be rest assured my dear people, victory is coming and our mandate will be reclaimed.”
He also told them to ignore and distance themselves from any rumour that associates him with Olusola Oke’s Alliance for Democracy (AD), stating that he won’t form any alliance with people who were instrumental in thwarting the clear chance of Akoko to produce the next governor of the state. He added that such people, who were even new in the APC at the time, could not be trusted to represent the interest of the people as it was clear they are only interested in lying their way to fulfill their own political ambitions. A first runner-up in the much controversial September 3 APC primary, Abraham has remained on course to reclaim the mandate allegedly stolen from him, as he lays claim on having the highest number of valid votes polled in the shadow poll. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu was declared winner of the APC governorship primaries after polling 669 votes, with Abraham coming second with 635 votes

[b][/b]
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by gebest: 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
SIRmanjar:

If dis same guy winz next 4 years election u will shamelzlly be here hailing him.Iz it dat we can't stand behind our brother like d eboes stood behind a south sotherner in d last election?stood by him when he lossed ad remained so even in persecution?I still blive we have trusted pipul.Sumtizs I wish I can juxt ressurect our fallen heroes.
what's this one saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Vehicle In Akwa Ibom Conveying Ballot Papers Involved In Accident (Photos) / Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence / FG To Overhaul NNPC Next Week – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.