Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari (21309 Views)

After Tinubu’s Letter To Oyegun, Buhari Meets APC Chairman / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... / Bola Tinubu Hails Withdrawal Of Forgery Charges Against Saraki & Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by igidaduro: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2016
Tinubu played his card smartly, aketi remains his boy, most people doesn't know this and thats why he keeps winning this same card was played in osun 6 years ago. People doesn't know who tinubu is. This can never happen in ogun/oyo, because those guys are not tinubu's boys we know his boys.
Just 2 questions that needs answers and that will clear your doubt. Why did aketi lost 4 years ago? When and what caused the fight between aketi and tinubu
Pol101

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by loopmangoat(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2016
The afonja coward tiefnubu knew what is coming his way if he refused to fall in line
Tiefnubu is now irrelevant as far as afonja politics is concerned
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by loopmangoat(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2016
Princesaha:
This man called Tinubu no get shame at all. After all his secret romance and financial help to his stooge Oke, he has the gut to spew trash here. All the respect i have got for him is gone. I now re-named him the lizard of bourdillon.
Hahahahahaha
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by teamchocolate: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2016
If he is so irrelevant why did u open the thread..I bet once u saw tinubu, your heart skipped a beat

Tinubu is resting peacefully in London or bourdillon as the case maybe.. better don't let tinubu matter give u hypertension.. instead go and find something meaningful to do with your life so people will want to read about you

playtheblues:
dude forcing himself to stay relevant

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Saintp(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2016
agabusta:

It's a clear message that imposition has come to an end. Though his avarice is a matter of public knowledge already, but please don't be too hard on the man, let's be magnanimous in victory.

Imposition has not ended after all to be fair to Tinubu, he was right about how Oyegun manipulated the primaries outcome. Aketi was imposed by the higher power. What has happened is that there are new king makers in SW politics. With the alliance with PMB, Fayemi and Fashola, BAT no longer have the king maker status that he has single handed enjoyed all these while.

He behaved maturely by congratulating the winner and calling for peace even if feels bad about it because he cant keep fighting for his own sake. Remember all politicians have skeleton in their cupboard that could be used against them if they fall out with the reigning power.

2019 is going to be interesting as the clout of Fayemi, Akereledolu and Fashola keep going high. These things would have been sweet if it was all about serving the people's interest but unfortunately it's not.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Elhabeeb1(m): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Some people are shiting in their pants just because the jagaban congratulated the governor elect. What were they expecting!!! Wailers, you will die with frustration. Just watched out for Aketi paying homage to the man that sent the IB to early retirement.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by loopmangoat(m): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2016
josite:
tinubu has allowed himself to be demystified.now it is clear you can win elections in the south west without his support.more humiliation will follow for tinubu.That is why,he will now learn to negotiate before delivering.a prostitute who allows the dick to get relieved first before asking for her money will be the loser.tinubu just lost out.buhari bleeped him finish be4 he asked for payment.
Hahahahahaha
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by jayriginal: 8:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Tinubu didn't hail Oyegun. He is referring to Buhari as the national leader of the Party.

Get it clear.
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by bashydemy(m): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Lol

LOL for what? That's shows he is a great party leader, For those shoutig and wailing that Tinubu is irrelevant how market? you will see them together soon and Tinubu boys will be in Aketi cabinet lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by loopmangoat(m): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2016
basilo102:
DSS probably had a gun to his head while he wrote this. after all his AD chieftains had been bundled up to abuja. welcome to national politics
cheesy
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2016
Good one from the Jagaban.... Jagaban has being a course to study.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2016
jayriginal:
Tinubu didn't hail Oyegun. He is referring to Buhari as the national leader of the Party.

Get it clear.
Don't mind that idiot that edited the message, his knowledge of English language is faulty.
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by bashydemy(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Shame no gree me laugh for here grin grin grin

Jagaban has been demystified and rendered irrelevant even in his backyard Ondo grin

Oyegun's chairmanship is clearly greater than that of the national leader undecided

You mean Oyegun that cannot win his PU for APC?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by bashydemy(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lolz I get am before nobi property

hahaha looser like yourself still ranting? We are coming to River state in full force.
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL for what? That's shows he is a great party leader, For those shoutig and wailing that Tinubu is irrelevant how market? you will see them together soon and Tinubu boys will be in Aketi cabinet lobatan.
hmmm really so u are now the one appointing tinubu boys to Aketi cabinet baAa. I laugh in swahili. Ondo state is not like that ok. They are more educated and well informed ok. So pls stop appointing aketi cabinet members now. Wait till feb. Next year when he will be swear in.
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2016
The man is now a tamed dog, he has no option than to obey his master. To all the Afonja's supporting him may God make u be a product of self betrayal. Karma had caught up with him. I now understand, why the igbos laff at us. we are truly betrayals, who turn cowards upon confrontation. I pray party bigwigs in the SW revolt against him. This man is truly a betrayal to southern Nigeria . He tried to confront APC by supporting AD when he lost he is forming loyal. I pray Buhari cuts him to size. I see now how the stupid ambition of this man brought nigeria to where it is now.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2016
malton:
Nice one!

Bigger men lick their wounds. This isn't cowardice; it's maturity talking.

Going forward, the APC should pick fights among them where they should - it makes them stronger - but they should ensure to spend most of their time formulating policies that will benefit the country and keep Nigerians feeling safe.

Too much time has been wasted chasing shadows. Mr. President needs to spend less time abroad and more time in Nigeria bringing together a team that can formulate good practical ideas to get us out of this quagmire that we are in today. They still have some goodwill, they should make the most of it while it lasts. I hope that everything turns out well for the good of country and people!

Follow new progressive paths and watch your return seem like a walk in the park!

This should teach each and everyone a valuable lesson.
Too much grammar, pls get a chair and wait patiently till 2019. By that time you will have white hair on your head *_no insults intended_*.
You see a junketer that doesn't stay in one place and hasn't done anything tangible except fight corruption for the 1 1/2years at the detriment of our economy and Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by boyt1: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2016
Now the Federal Boss naa Buhari/oyegun . Tinubu remains only Lagos APC leader as always.
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Phrankin(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2016
razid:
Some comments here are actually comical. Tinubu and his goons sold all of you the dummy and you all bought it.

To decode the whole issue, any resident of Ondo state would understand that Mimiko won the hearts of Ondo state in 2012 by turning the people against Tinubu and Awolowo.

In order not to repeat the same mistakes twice, they need to give you the impression that there is a serious crack just to divert attention away from Tinubu. You can see that no one was focusing on Tinubu in their campaigns unlike the 2012 election.

Now that the election has been won, everything will reset back to default.

The whole intention if you get the drift is to get rid of Mimiko from South West Politics anyhow by any means possible. You may read any paper of March/May 7th 2012 for details.

I can't be deceived by any politician lailai. grin Mo ti ja ju.
So all this your conspiracy theories na to make us believe that your tinubu was not actually humiliated abi. Ok kwantiniu

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by bashydemy(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2016
Princesaha:
This man called Tinubu no get shame at all. After all his secret romance and financial help to his stooge Oke, he has the gut to spew trash here. All the respect i have got for him is gone. I now re-named him the lizard of bourdillon.

hahhaha you guys don't really understand politics, If Tinubu want to support and sponsor someone it's gonna be Segun Abraham and not Olusola Oke, Politics is all about brain and not just ranting..

I have study Ondo Politics and understand Ondo never vote for someone with GodFather, Jegede has a Godfather in Mimiko and people Believe Tinubu is Olusola Oke and that's give way for Aketi..

Now why not think it this way it might be plan by the APC to share the votes? Olusoke always win in his own Senatorial district but lots there this time, Oke decamp immediately after the primary and in Politics it might spell doom for APC and in other to give way for APC Tinubu has to act like he is giving him back like a Godfather and make his people vote againt him..

You guys need to learn politics as tomorrow you will see Aketi in Tinubu house laughing really hard and also in Abuja rejoicing how they play foul on the Ondo people to win their votes since they know Ondo people deject GodFatherism.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by DaSugarBoi(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Shame no gree me laugh for here grin grin grin

Jagaban has been demystified and rendered irrelevant even in his backyard Ondo grin

Oyegun's chairmanship is clearly greater than that of the national leader undecided

If only you can see the strategy used to win this election, you wont say what you are saying anymore.
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by bashydemy(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hmmm really so u are now the one appointing tinubu boys to Aketi cabinet baAa. I laugh in swahili. Ondo state is not like that ok. They are more educated and well informed ok. So pls stop appointing aketi cabinet members now. Wait till feb. Next year when he will be swear in.

LOL that make me laugh, You might be surprise to see Segun Abraham name SSG or Chief of Staff, Remember Segun Abraham is Tinubu annointed candidate but he never decamp after the primary, Aketi also won in his LG his Local Government with landslide so think about that and it shows Abraham never work against Aketi unlike Olusola Oke who was never part of APC at all.
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by malton: 8:31am On Nov 28, 2016
dumo1:

Too much grammar, pls get a chair and wait patiently till 2019. By that time you will have white hair on your head *_no insults intended_*.
You see a junketer that doesn't stay in one place and hasn't done anything tangible except fight corruption for the 1 1/2years at the detriment of our economy and Nigerians.

White hair ke! I'm still very young; in my 20s. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by bashydemy(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2016
razid:
Some comments here are actually comical. Tinubu and his goons sold all of you the dummy and you all bought it.

To decode the whole issue, any resident of Ondo state would understand that Mimiko won the hearts of Ondo state in 2012 by turning the people against Tinubu and Awolowo.

In order not to repeat the same mistakes twice, they need to give you the impression that there is a serious crack just to divert attention away from Tinubu. You can see that no one was focusing on Tinubu in their campaigns unlike the 2012 election.

The whole intention if you get the drift is to get rid of Mimiko from South West Politics anyhow by any means possible. You may read any paper of March/May 7th 2012 for details.

God bless you jare you too ja, I explain something like this to some of my guys here but they keep saying Tinubu will work against Buhari in 2019 i just keep laughing at them, Tinubu that has his boys at the top post in Tinubu cabinet? Why is Fashola and Fayemi who happen to be Tinubu strong men work in favor of Aketi? That's is Politics. Below is how i explain it to them...

[b]
hahhaha you guys don't really understand politics, If Tinubu want to support and sponsor someone it's gonna be Segun Abraham and not Olusola Oke, Politics is all about brain and not just ranting..

I have study Ondo Politics and understand Ondo never vote for someone with GodFather, Jegede has a Godfather in Mimiko and people Believe Tinubu is Olusola Oke and that's give way for Aketi..

Now why not think it this way it might be plan by the APC to share the votes? Olusoke always win in his own Senatorial district but lots there this time, Oke decamp immediately after the primary and in Politics it might spell doom for APC and in other to give way for APC Tinubu has to act like he is giving him backing like a Godfather and make his people vote againt him..

You guys need to learn politics as tomorrow you will see Aketi in Tinubu house laughing really hard and also in Abuja rejoicing how they play foul on the Ondo people to win their votes since they know Ondo people deject GodFatherism.[/b]
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by bashydemy(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
" I set my goals and objectives in
accordance with my vision. I study them and strategically
execute them. My detractors discuss my successes and
failures because they have nothing to execute. I am in the
news more because I'm working, Nigerians discuss active
men in the field. Mentioning any negative news about me
will double the wealth of any news media that published it.
My name today is a financial market for journalist. Not even
elected politicians get the publicity I am enjoying. My
comrades , go and work till mentioning your name becomes
a source of increased wealth for someone. Even my
weakness create wealth for vendor" . ---BOLA TINUBU-
Tinubu Bola Ahmed

Nice one there bro, Do you now agree that Tinubu never work against APC in Ondo state... Below is how i analys it to my guys here few days ago when Tinubu Congratulate Atiku and they think he is supporting Atiku in 2019...

[b]hahhaha you guys don't really understand politics, If Tinubu want to support and sponsor someone it's gonna be Segun Abraham and not Olusola Oke, Politics is all about brain and not just ranting..

Now why not think it this way it might be plan by the APC to share the votes? Olusoke always win in his own Senatorial district but lots there this time, Oke decamp immediately after the primary and in Politics it might spell doom for APC and in other to give way for APC Tinubu has to act like he is giving him backing like a Godfather and make his people vote againt him..

You guys need to learn politics as tomorrow you will see Aketi in Tinubu house laughing really hard and also in Abuja rejoicing how they play foul on the Ondo people to win their votes since they know Ondo people deject GodFatherism.[/b]
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by bashydemy(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
If only somebody in your lineage can reach where he is.

You they mind that one.
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2016
Nigerians are so gullible. The pretend-opposition of Bola Tinubu to Aketi's candidature was specially contrived to con Ondo people; same way Jimoh Ibrahim was an APC double agent within the PDP.

Bola Tinubu is a master conman who has been planting fifth columnists within the PDP since the time Fayose caught him visiting the PDP chairman's house in the small hours of the night.
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by kinibigdeal(m): 8:46am On Nov 28, 2016
That statement is more ironical than the true meaning
bashydemy:

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by 49cents(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2016
razid:

I thought about this possiblity but with APC in the centre I don't think it is necessary for all that diversion....

Ondo people voted for the party at the centr to enjoy federal might...even if tinubu was behin aketi again the results wont have changed!

Buhari and oyegun needed APC political structure in Ondo directly not another an ambode who isfirst loyal to tinubu before buhari....

Hence I eliminate your postulation
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by bashydemy(m): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2016
49cents:

I thought about this possiblity but with APC in the centre I don't think it is necessary for all that diversion....

Ondo people voted for the party at the centr to enjoy federal might...even if tinubu was behin aketi again the results wont have changed!

Buhari and oyegun needed APC political structure in Ondo directly not another an ambode who isfirst loyal to tinubu before buhari....

Hence I eliminate your postulation

Well you seem you don't understand how Ondo play their politics, They voted Aketi to spite Tinubu. Remember they have been shouting and hailing Jegede before the court cases.
Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2016
bashydemy:

Well you seem you don't understand how Ondo play their politics, They voted Aketi to spite Tinubu. Remember they have been shouting and hailing Jegede before the court cases.

100% correct bro

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by labiola: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
it is when we start advising tinubu to stop imposing candidates on us the better for us. we all know d september primary election was peaceful as expected. now aketi is now the governor of ondo state. no amount of tinubu words can be taken serious again. he has useless himself in south west politics. he should continue imposing his candidates to lagos state. He will be rejected in imposing candidates on us. Tinubu thinks he's smart not knowing he's the big fool of our time. He should continue in his ways of life. He will be rejected and regret his action. Everybody now knows that he's selfish and greedy.

Clap for yourselve. You are very correct, he will regret what he did to GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

”if Not For Shame & Fear Of EFCC, Amaechi & Tinubu Would Have Dumped APC ” Reno / South-West Governor's Wives Rally For Buhari / Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.