Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,487 members, 7,843,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? (2508 Views)

Wife Doesn't Seem To Care About Her Appearance / DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) / A Man Need To Have Other Qualities Not Just The Physical Appearance See (lists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
cos it's equally difficult to find a sincere guy that isn't in for the boobs and a'ss. Trust I've answered ywhatou.
so does that mean ladies have to irritate every guy or even serious guys that approaches them with their money grubbing fever? how wise or valid is "difficult to find a sincere guy that isn't in for the boobs and ass " besides I work and sweat for my money.. so how fair is it for a lady to hold my earned money against me
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2016
wissed:
so does that mean ladies have to irritate every guy or even serious guys that approaches them with their money grubbing fever? how wise or valid is "difficult to find a sincere guy that isn't in for the boobs and ass " besides I work and sweat for my money.. so how fair is it for a lady to hold my earned money against me
We are saying the same thing which is; finding sincere people is a difficult task. Choosing not to give ur money to 'hungry' ladies is also an option.
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
We are saying the same thing which is; finding sincere people is a difficult task. Choosing not to give ur money to 'hungry' ladies is also an option.
i agree.. do u want to know the easiest way to find out whether a partner is sincere or not? it can be easy
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2016
wissed:
a ladies boobs and ass are easy assets.. u don't work for them and they should be enjoyed with no mercy but MONEY?? I work for my money OK? I sweat for it.. so Whatgives any lady any right to impose a hard rule on how I must compulsorily spend my money on her? be fair and just to that question without bias
If you see me as a sex object then i'll see you as my 'mmm'.. Some guys are good at bragging about their money, job etc. Some others will not stop enticing girls with money. Btw, if the only language any girl understands at the initial stage of meeting is money, pls run!! She's not into you.
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2016
wissed:
i agree.. do u want to know the easiest way to find out whether a partner is sincere or not? it can be easy
yhh.. Teach me.
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
yhh.. Teach me.
deny ur partner what he holds dear maybe sex or money. if he misbehave that's a bad sign if he stays that a good sign.. additional way of knowing is through body languages. I tend to catch liars through that
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
If you see me as a sex object then i'll see you as my 'mmm'.. Some guys are good at bragging about their money, job etc. Some others will not stop enticing girls with money. Btw, if the only language any girl understands at the initial stage of meeting is money, pls run!! She's not into you.
by easy assets lols I don't mean free goodies that should be abused i mean free goodies that should be awarded on merits and not in a selling manner
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2016
wissed:
deny ur partner what he holds dear maybe sex or money. if he misbehave that's a bad sign if he stays that a good sign.. additional way of knowing is through body languages. I tend to catch liars through that
Sounds easy. So thats why you acting stingy. Lol. Body language thing is tiring, people can pretend oo..
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Sounds easy. So thats why you acting stingy. Lol. Body language thing is tiring, people can pretend oo..
lols..i don't mean to sound like a brag but I'm a generous spender who like to spend on those who deserves it.. so I believe a partners who's able to overlook their sweetest desire for u deserves ur most serious commitment and attention.. u can just learn body languages briefly. it's very effective in knowing people well.. with body language u can determine if a nasty person is truly nasty
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 28, 2016
I dunno if what I am gonna say would relate to ur topic... But there is one girl who is cute but there I things I use in judging a woman before I could be interested... I like the fact she is bold and she sure started conversing with me...before u know I have started walking her home...I like her but I haven't seen my real affection yet... And mostly she ask me wen can we go and watch a movie,this,that..... Not that am finding excuses but I am intentionally putting her on hold to see if she is the right one......but I am damn sure...there re a lot of girls everywhere.. And am scared of it because she is the one who approach me first,isn't it a guy who is meant to approach a girl and chase after her...so therefore I haven't gotten that satisfactory feeling...maybe cos I wasn't the one who approached her.
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2016
wissed:
lols..i don't mean to sound like a brag but I'm a generous spender who like to spend on those who deserves it.. so I believe a partners who's able to overlook their sweetest desire for u deserves ur most serious commitment and attention.. u can just learn body languages briefly. it's very effective in knowing people well.. with body language u can determine if a nasty person is truly nasty
I understand. No guy wants to be seen as a 'maga' lol. Hope you'd also overlook ur sweetest desire for her sha. Or you're 'just saying' cos everyone's the perfect partner on the internet.
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2016
Pascalville:
I dunno if what I am gonna say would relate to ur topic... But there is one girl who is cute but there I things I use in judging a woman before I could be interested... I like the fact she is bold and she sure started conversing with me...before u know I have started walking her home...I like her but I haven't seen my real affection yet... And mostly she ask me wen can we go and watch a movie,this,that..... Not that am finding excuses but I am intentionally putting her on hold to see if she is the right one......but I am damn sure...there re a lot of girls everywhere.. And am scared of it because she is the one who approach me first,isn't it a guy who is meant to approach a girl and chase after her...so therefore I haven't gotten that satisfactory feeling...maybe cos I wasn't the one who approached her.
woww! So guys are also confused beings! Whats with guys sef?? If you crush on them from afar,you're not serious. If you take the bold step they'd still complain.
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
I understand. No guy wants to be seen as a 'maga' lol. Hope you'd also overlook ur sweetest desire for her sha. Or you're 'just saying' cos everyone's the perfect partner on the internet.
lols I get u. besides I don't date for short term
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2016
wissed:
lols I get u. besides I don't date for short term
All right..
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2016
Pascalville:
whoa dude she approached u.. I know those cases well.. she will be the perfect one if u treat her well she probably saw some great qualities in u.. dude find out those qualities and make good use of them when u make good use of them she will be the more perfect one..i can guess she's open to u and can get jealous.. take her to the movies if u can afford to
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
All right..
or do u encourage short term
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
woww! So guys are also confused beings! Whats with guys sef?? If you crush on them from afar,you're not serious. If you take the bold step they'd still complain.
it happens...on Saturday on my way back after I made my hair...I entered a keke in which two ladies where already inside and on sitting down i mistakenly sat on one of them hand....i mean her watch...quite an expensive piece though... She didn't see me clearly at first and was like who is this one...see how u sat on my watch and I was like am so sorry...she then got to view me well....I don't have hat self confidence but she asked me. Where did I do my hair..I told her...her friend jumped in...."he is cute and she was like I love it...u look perfect". I just said tnks u...cos I was thinking that maybe they re looking for maga to pay their fares but it happened to be that they were discussing and purposely kept it loud in a way I must or could hear them...and one was like she has more than three boyfriends who made her feel like a queen on her birthday and the three boyfriends didn't know that they where been used..I chuckled and she was like abi na....the other one was like I left that useless company cos they don't pay well...but this one that pays well is stressful...I was meant to be at an house party in lekki..."she claims to stay at ajah"... Me I don't talk to strangers. They then ask me that I have a girlfriend right... My reply was I choose to keep that to myself....they claimed to have or maybe have class.... And I maintained my lane...even if they fell for my outer appearance... I got off hurriedly paid the driver and moved without looking back... The journey was from unilag gate to sabo...
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2016
wissed:
or do u encourage short term
I wont say yes/no cos i've not been in a long term r'ship before.
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2016
wissed:
whoa dude she approached u.. I know those cases well.. she will be the perfect one if u treat her well she probably saw some great qualities in u.. dude find out those qualities and make good use of them when u make good use of them she will be the more perfect one..i can guess she's open to u and can get jealous.. take her to the movies if u can afford to
Yea sure...but I havent told I her I love her yet but when I talk to other girls...she gets angry and be like don't talk to me. I don't get it.
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2016
Pascalville:
Yea sure...but I havent told I her I love her yet but when I talk to other girls...she gets angry and be like don't talk to me. I don't get it.
perfecto congrats those kinds of ladies are scarce some ladies will hide and lie that they will be tagged hoes whereas they didn't do their research well on different types of men and different personality.. back to ur case.. don't tell her u love her yet but do so through ur actions by responding to her actions positively if she hugs u approve it.. in fact approve her positive actions nice and if she's wrong approach her nicely and gently or she will be hurt when u do this she will be convinced that u love her and you won't need to say it.if u say it depending on her type of person she might take u for granted or she might be humbled.. depends
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2016
Pascalville:
it happens...on Saturday on my way back after I made my hair...I entered a keke in which two ladies where already inside and on sitting down i mistakenly sat on one of them hand....i mean her watch...quite an expensive piece though... She didn't see me clearly at first and was like who is this one...see how u sat on my watch and I was like am so sorry...she then got to view me well....I don't have hat self confidence but she asked me. Where did I do my hair..I told her...her friend jumped in...."he is cute and she was like I love it...u look perfect". I just said tnks u...cos I was thinking that maybe they re looking for maga to pay their fares but it happened to be that they were discussing and purposely kept it loud in a way I must or could hear them...and one was like she has more than three boyfriends who made her feel like a queen on her birthday and the three boyfriends didn't know that they where been used..I chuckled and she was like abi na....the other one was like I left that useless company cos they don't pay well...but this one that pays well is stressful...I was meant to be at an house party in lekki..."she claims to stay at ajah"... Me I don't talk to strangers. They then ask me that I have a girlfriend right... My reply was I choose to keep that to myself....they claimed to have or maybe have class.... And I maintained my lane...even if they fell for my outer appearance... I got off hurriedly paid the driver and moved without looking back... The journey was from unilag gate to sabo...
my advise is avoid those kinds of ladies.. my opinion. group ladies are risky.. I believe they are skilled players and they are playing with ur emotions. those kinds of ladies make life complicated for themselves.. but life can be simple
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2016
wissed:
perfecto congrats those kinds of ladies are scarce some ladies will hide and lie that they will be tagged hoes whereas they didn't do their research well on different types of men and different personality.. back to ur case.. don't tell her u love her yet but do so through ur actions by responding to her actions positively if she hugs u approve it.. in fact approve her positive actions nice and if she's wrong approach her nicely and gently or she will be hurt when u do this she will be convinced that u love her and you won't need to say it.if u say it depending on her type of person she might take u for granted or she might be humbled.. depends
i will do that...I just wish to be happy ....at least to wake up every morning to see the one u love...its a perfect feeling
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
I wont say yes/no cos i've not been in a long term r'ship before.
so uve being in short term? couples are determinants of whether their relationships are long or short term
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2016
wissed:
my advise is avoid those kinds of ladies.. my opinion. group ladies are risky.. I believe they are skilled players and they are playing with ur emotions. those kinds of ladies make life complicated for themselves.. but life can be simple
i knew that right from when I saw them...
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2016
Pascalville:
i will do that...I just wish to be happy ....at leleastst to wake up every morning to see the one u love...its a perfect feeling
yes it is especially when u both love each other and understand one another.. communication will build couples well.. never be shy to discuss with each other wether good or bad.. this advise is for serious couples o not for pure fuckmates

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2016
Pascalville:
i knew that right from when I saw them...
im glad cos those ladies venture too much into each other life's and can easily betray each other. again they can easily influence and manipulate each other to destruction even in marital sphere and other spheres
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2016
But in Nigeria....do good girls exist...I mean... The pretty one...cos of they re beautiful, it gets into their brain and they turn God overnight... Like they can't speak or love anyone except Jesus...yet they club every night... A decent guy would approach wanting to befriend them...they will turn down the request so hard without thinking... That's how a friend of mine in school who is super rich but doesn't know how to dress,approach a girl during one of the barbeque night....the speed and energy she used in bouncing him ehn...she was like who is this jjc...someone that can't afford to feed his self... But that someone they claim that can't feed his self...single handedly use to buy chicken and chips of at least 2k each and give to his four guys.... He has his dope ride in school...... Surprisingly he wasn't bothered but he just kept referring to the girl as a fool.
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2016
wissed:
so uve being in short term? couples are determinants of whether their relationships are long or short term
I agree. I tend to drag my feet when it's not working, not that i've been in many r'ships tho..
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote]so why is it difficult to meet a serious and open minded lady that doesn't worship money[/quote

well...the level of poverty in this part of the world is high. Also many ladies want to be who they are not. Many are not willing to grow with a man.

With time, you will surely get the right woman. There are still sane girls in this country.
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
Zceesneh:
i don't want to talk about it, i look sick buh i ain't sick, people keep on saying i look dull, i look sick, and anybody that sees me that way i avoid him or her

Are you skinny? or you dont just smile.... its cool if you dont want to talk about it.

But you should learn to love yourself more, be happy, smile and others would follow. I would love to see you laugh someday...it would gladen my heart.
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
I agree. I tend to drag my feet when it's not working, not that i've been in many r'ships tho..

Una don turn this thread to chat room kuo?
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Maychang:

Are you skinny? or you dont just smile.... its cool if you dont want to talk about it.

But you should learn to love yourself more, be happy, smile and others would follow. I would love to see you laugh someday...it would gladen my heart.
am skinny buh sometimes i try to forget about it people keep remaining me that i look sick, that last time my uncle he said i look sick, my mother told him that am not sick, am always happy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mirror,mirror On The Wall,who Got The Best Butt Cheeks Of Them All. / Should A Father Kiss His Daughter Like This? / Please I Need Your Urgent Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.