Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat (6466 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / My Colleague Just Asked To Date Me / Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Woman or a Random Girl Her Vagina Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by Hollawayn05(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2016
This girl add me up and been spoiling me with so many pics and Very bad talks, been try to act up as if am owk with it which am Not owk with, cos am sure she knows me from somewhere but she is still hiding her identify, av seen her pic but still can't place where we have met,

Now she asked for S*X Chat and av not even Done that b4, in short I don't even know how's it Done.

So I need urgent Epp cos I promised her Tonight

matured response Pls

#TroubleCall

1 Share

Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2016
Hollawayn05:
This girl add me up and been spoiling me with so many pics and Very bad talks, been try to act up as if am owk with it which am Not owk with, cos am sure she knows me from somewhere but she is still hiding her identify, av seen her pic but still can't place where we have met,

Now she asked for S*X Chat and av not even Done that b4, in short I don't even know how's it Done.

matured response Pls

#TroubleCall
U won sex chat with person wey u nor Knw. xmass is a round the corner, not let them use u do sacrifice oh.Better decline her offer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by kinggogo: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2016
I no jst understand sm pipu

So u dey ask us mk we tell u hw u go use snap ur privates den send

Mtcheeeewww
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by Hollawayn05(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2016
kinggogo:
I no jst understand sm pipu
So u dey ask us mk we tell u hw u go use snap ur privates den send
Mtcheeeewww

haba? Snaping of p part? tot it's just Chat.. never knew it will entails such,

but wait a minute.. Seem u a Pro init, gist me More
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by Hollawayn05(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2016
RoyWealth:
U won sex chat with person wey u nor Knw. xmass is a round the corner, not let them use u do sacrifice oh.Better decline her offer

u Funny Oooo
can sombori use just Chat for Juju?

thanks Thou
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2016
I don't know what she meant by she wanna learn in 2 places
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2016
Ask google. You sound like a deeper lifer sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by Splinz(m): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hollawayn05:

matured response Pls

#TroubleCall

Epp for what exactly- sex chat

Kukuma ask us how to insert your d*ck into her puna.... undecided

1 Like

Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by ameezy(m): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Don't do that she wants to fuk u up

1 Like

Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by DanPel(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hollawayn05:

matured response Pls

#TroubleCall
"PAPA,WAAYULAYILAYILAYINLAYIN,PAPA STOP LAYINLAYINLAYINLAYIN" in Ade's Voice
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by nedu2000(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Tell her to come over,e-sex or phone chat na suffer
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by onyedika946(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
Before I comment, show us ur nxt reply >: grin

1 Like

Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by prettyAdaolisa(f): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
Repeat after me..

*nothing can ever pull me away from my destiny...

Now go ahead and block him/her...

Sombori that u don't know...cos it is all about sex... undecided

1 Like

Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by Hollawayn05(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
Splinz:

Epp for what exactly- sex chat
Kukuma ask us how to insert your d*ck into her puna.... undecided

you wan come help me insert keh? so u can watch the film on 10D? Don't mention pls
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by Splinz(m): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hollawayn05:

you wan come help me insert keh?
so u can watch the film on 10D?
Don't mention pls

Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by Hollawayn05(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
nedu2000:
Tell her to come over,e-sex or phone chat na suffer

it's an inter state kinds tin,
she's in ibadan and am currently serving in the north, thou I stay in Lagos..

so she tink the Sex chat might help her situation at the moment cos I think she already wants me badly.
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by Hollawayn05(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
I don't know what she meant by she wanna learn in 2 places

Tha one is personal...
sha Epp me with the s*x chat now, am sure you good in tha Department *wink*
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hollawayn05:

Tha one is personal...
sha Epp me with the s*x chat now, am sure you good in tha Department *wink*

Chaaai!

Sex chat is like having sex but on chat.. U have to type it.. Let ur imagination works and u describe it word for word wink

But I prefer call.. I'mma tired typing while my other hand is busy squeezing sumtin grin hahahahahah
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by Hollawayn05(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Chaaai!

Sex chat is like having sex but on chat.. U have to type it.. Let ur imagination works and u describe it word for word wink

But I prefer call.. I'mma tired typing while my other hand is busy squeezing sumtin grin hahahahahah

I need that Rihanna meme

*Mama The Mama*

thanks very much, I get the picture clear now,
I think I will go with the Call too, me Tew need be squeezing Something..
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Guy... You would be screenshoted nd made fun of. Trust me. I know pple who do these things.

1 Like

Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by allobright17: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
op just pm her number i love to teach ladies sex chat i can even send my small dick to her ok.thank me for helping you out.

Less i forget I will expose you to her.
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by allobright17: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Masikay:
Guy... You would be screenshoted nd made fun of. Trust me. I know pple who do these things.
oya trust me
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by sats: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
OP video chat her, with your whatsapp, if she no answer, forget her, she no get mind for sex chat
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by princeemmma(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
be carefull, life is too short ooooo
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hollawayn05:

u Funny Oooo
can sombori use just Chat for Juju?

thanks Thou
Yhu neva Jam
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by Hollawayn05(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
allobright17:
op just pm her number i love to teach ladies sex chat i can even send my small dick to her ok.thank me for helping you out.

Less i forget I will expose you to her.

SDG.
thank you Sir.
will pass her number to you when am Done with Her, just remain in the queue
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by Hollawayn05(m): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Masikay:

you making sense ooo, but won't she Feel am lil imature if I turn down her request?
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hollawayn05:

you making sense ooo, but won't she Feel am lil imature if I turn down her request?

Lol.. My guy no wan fall e hand. She prolly doesn't have mind to sex chat. 70% don't. Just video call her ND I bet she'll back off
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by Hollawayn05(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Masikay:

Lol.. My guy no wan fall e hand. She prolly doesn't have mind to sex chat. 70% don't. Just video call her ND I bet she'll back off

no matter how wild it goes, I don't intend sending pic of my P Part, olorun Maje...
time is fast coming cos I promised 110pm, Leh me video call her 1st so she knows I get d vibe to fall her hand

Brb
Re: This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat by LecciGucci: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
datgoaldigger:

Yhu neva Jam

Like seriously is dat possible?..
I thought u were kiddin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics / Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? / Igbo Guys Need To Step Up. Yoruba Guys Are Winning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.