Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,201 members, 7,839,093 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" (29530 Views)

How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors / "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
They should prove that aregbe. His hobby is owing salaries to state workers.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by MrEverest(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
I'm begining to like this man's outspokeness.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by angeltolly(f): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
All these old men disgracing their generation sef. One does not know how to pay worker's salary, the other does not know how to talk sad
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by fkdmods: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Destined2win:
Mark my words, Buhari's government would turn out to be the most corrupt government in Nigeria

Learn your history. What will you say about IBB, Abacha, and OBJ's presidency? Or Jonathan's for that matter? You guys forget too quickly.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by bashydemy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
If this happen to be under IB, The money will be share to the senate and house of reps, But because money no reach them Dino dey vex wetin concern am with Osun? what happen to Kogi his home state?

I know Aregbesola will respond to him.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
bashydemy:
If this happen to be under IB, The money will be share to the senate and house of reps, But because money no reach them Dino dey vex wetin concern am with Osun? what happen to Kogi his home state?

Zombie mentality

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by bashydemy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Zombie mentality

Go and Die..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by ShootToKill: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
yorubas defending their polithievecians as usual, while their hungry fathers and mothers turn to begging to survive Aregbe's invocation of hunger in oshogbo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by MrEverest(m): 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Destined2win:
Mark my words, Buhari's government would turn out to be the most corrupt government in Nigeria
It is already, by the time another president comes, thats if Nigeria still stands anyway, the world will be shocked at what will be discovered. Infact Abacha will turn green with envy in his grave on discovering the kind of heist going on in Buhari's regime. Nigeria is currently being ra.ped to death & this oldman is either too weak or naive to stop it if at all he is not working in cahoot with them. BUHARI HAS FINISHED NIGERIA EITHER BY OMMISSION OR COMMISSION!
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by ricmx(m): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
markpenk:
Dino Melaye may have running mouth's disease, but he's telling the truth in this instance.

Aregberascal remits at least 30 percent of whatever monies the state gets to his Godfather, the Jagaban. That man has singlehandedly run Osun state into the ground by awarding white elephant contracts and projects to his cohorts and family. So, I won't be surprised if he doesnt pay salaries.

Honestly, this man should be dragged out and flogged in public for his mismanagement of the state's resources and the hardship he's been inflicting on the civil service and the Osun state residents.
true talk bro.my best friend parent are both civil servant and they are lamenting.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jokerman:
Mtchewww ..... if Aregbesola comes out tomorrow, dey will still vote for him...

A country full of tribalism...

Let dem suffer die....

error. if he comes again he will be humiliated
trust me
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by fkdmods: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
michoim:
Good. I hail Dino for this one...Aregbesola is the worst governor in Nigeria history.

It's only in Nigeria that state Governments wait for the federal Government to pay their salaries for them. I don't understand you people. It's like you guys have zero education. How does this system make sense you?
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Thank you Dino Melaye, but do you know what?
Charity start at home.
Tell Bello to pay Kogi Workers too.

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by chansmokers: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Where are jihadist aregbesola paid agents like aresa aresssa Johnnyessence and other agents i forgot to mention.
Come and defend your afonja god

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bizibi:
But the Yoruba people in that state are still standing with him.
That fotografer will soon come and defend the man

negative. the citizens of osun state are not in support of him at all.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
bashydemy:

Go and Die..
God bless You!
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by basilo102: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dino, please we need full details of all the states. we want to tackle our governors, we won't join others in defending their looting governors

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Bizibi(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
2kaybiel:

negative. the citizens of osun state are not in support of him at all.
I hear,but you guys voted for him again or will aressa say otherwise......
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by YoungSoldier(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
If I have the power, I'm going to kill aregbe myself. His entire generation will suffer more than the whole hardship experienced in osun presently by God's grace.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by MrEverest(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
bashydemy:

Shame on people like you that keeps playing politics with peoples lives! Whether its because of whatever peanuts you are getting from these criminals in government or ignorance that is making you people to be typing trash, without conscience or sound judgement, I cant tell but know that its you and your types that is making these criminals to get away no matter the impunity they community.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bizibi:
I hear,but you guys voted for him again or will aressa say otherwise......

just like Nigerians vote buhari
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Bizibi(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
2kaybiel:

just like Nigerians vote buhari
well,you guys will have to endure fr 2 more years ehhh.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
HOLD YOUR STATE GOVERNORS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE DECAY OF YOUR STATES. THE ALLOCATION FOR EACH STATE IS ENOUGH TO DEVELOP EACH LGA EVERY MONTH AND THE COUNTRY WILL BE GREAT.

SUPPORT NO POLITICIAN, THEY ARE ALL DEMOCRATIC PROSTITUTES, ASK THEM FOR YOUR MONEY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wow that was informative. Thanks Dino hoe to hear more from you
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by bashydemy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
God bless You!

And you too.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by bashydemy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
MrEverest:
Shame on people like you that keeps playing politics with peoples lives! Whether its because of whatever peanuts you are getting from these criminals in government or ignorance that is making you people to be typing trash, without conscience or sound judgement, I cant tell but know that its you and your types that is making these criminals to get away no matter the impunity they community.

I have never met any of them in my life, But why is Dino only mentioning Osun? What happen to Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, kogi, etc why only Osun? be sensible what's his business with Osun? is he from osun or Osun state does not have member at the floor of the Senate to talk?
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bizibi:
well,you guys will have to endure fr 2 more years ehhh.
abi na, gat no choice
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by LorDBolton(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
They've defeated Tinubu in NASS, KOGI & ONDO, now they're going after his remaining allies.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
markpenk:
Dino Melaye may have running mouth's disease, but he's telling the truth in this instance.

Aregberascal remits at least 30 percent of whatever monies the state gets to his Godfather, the Jagaban. That man has singlehandedly run Osun state into the ground by awarding white elephant contracts and projects to his cohorts and family. So, I won't be surprised if he doesnt pay salaries.

Honestly, this man should be dragged out and flogged in public for his mismanagement of the state's resources and the hardship he's been inflicting on the civil service and the Osun state residents.
another stories again. Am reading now the trash again now. U have no source to buttress ur point but only to wail ok. Dino that is saying trash knows well the state of economy in this country. He should first ask why his home governor yahaya bello is still owing d workers salary in kogi state. Dino have shot himself again for his stupid comment so far. Now bello is using two years now and there is nothing to talk about in infrastructure. I think they are really pained with the drastic development in the state of osun. They av not see anything yet oooo. In two years time they will know more. As far as osun state is concern d debt profile of osun state is very low compare to kogi state where dino came from.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Greatfuture: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
dont forget to advise your governor, Yahaya Bello
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:
Osun has the highest debt in Nigeria while some mofos who like defending Tinubu are supporting him
point of correction osun state debt is very low. Even the debt management office came to osun state and access the debt profile of the state. Tinubu doesn't collect anything ooo. Even there is iota truth on that. Dino should first ask his governor the debt profile of the state of kogi state. Almost going to two years now yahaya bello av not show anything about infrastructure in kogi state but love going to germany for medical treatment in abroad.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
michoim:
Good. I hail Dino for this one...Aregbesola is the worst governor in Nigeria history.
abeg face front. In what way he is worst hmmm. Kindly mention them. U only come here to say trash. I could remember that during ogbeni era, we withness five gigantic private universities also during his government we withness three gigantic private radio stations. I think dino is getting it wrong again. He thinks he is smart for displaying his trash on the media. Almost going to two years now what has yahaya bello do. In infrastructure what has he done. Dino is touring d path of senator bruce that is saying trash about osun state last year. Now kogi state is still one of the poorest state in north central region. He can't even talk to his governor but can negate in the affairs of osun state. Osun state beat kogi state hands down in all the sector. He should first revisit his state before saying trash here on the media.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment / "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. / Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.