Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" (29524 Views)

How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors / "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
LorDBolton:
They've defeated Tinubu in NASS, KOGI & ONDO, now they're going after his remaining allies.

hmmm abi oooooo. Dino is an ingrate and selfish fellow that leave his state kogi but love to envy the state of osun. As if it is osun state governor that is owing d workers their salary. Dino should know today that out of 36 states, 33 states governors is owing their workers salaries hmmmmmm. Dino the senator that is spending tax payers money all around abuja.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by AfroBlue(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
nothing beats the truth coming to light for all to see!
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bizibi:
well,you guys will have to endure fr 2 more years ehhh.
keep wailing jare. We dey see wetin ogbeni dey do. Not on paper hmmmm. No space for pdp and any other party. They will not smell that seat in 2018.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
chansmokers:
Where are jihadist aregbesola paid agents like aresa aresssa Johnnyessence and other agents i forgot to mention.
Come and defend your afonja god
u will continue to wail and rant till 2018 when he will have finish his tenure in government. Upon economic recession he is still paying workers salary. Upon economic recession, gigantic project infrastructure are still ongoing. Pls help me tell them no space for pdp and other party. They will never smell that seat oooo.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Young03:
Who DINO EPP

NO be moto he dey use money for his people dey buy

say him de form swagg
abi ooo help me tell him ooo. He thinks he is smart like his predecessor. No be him dey display expensive duplex in abuja niii. No be dino dey expensive cars too. At the expense of the masses he is still spending tax payers money to acquire series of asset in abuja. Up till today he is not campaigning for anti corruption again. But only campaigning for money money that he will embezzle with his principal bukola saraki.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Bizibi(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
keep wailing jare. We dey see wetin ogbeni dey do. Not on paper hmmmm. No space for pdp and any other party. They will not smell that seat in 2018.
hahahaha!!!!you have a lot of work defending him.......
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by darelar(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
michoim:
Good. I hail Dino for this one...Aregbesola is the worst governor in Nigeria history.
did you read the whole story? Dino was suppose to refer to all the governor's, since the said money was giving to all the 36 state governor's. Dickson has been owing salary since December last year and only manage to pay half salary for 4 times which amount to 2 months salary. With the allocation that come in to that state, most of our politicians were just useless.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Elbowroom: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Destined2win:
Mark my words, Buhari's government would turn out to be the most corrupt government in Nigeria

Your same word that said we should mark that buhari can never win
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by bankyman(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:
Osun has the highest debt in Nigeria while some mofos who like defending Tinubu are supporting him

At least a little research would do.... Lagos has the highest debt profile and still far better than most of the eastern states put together. United States is the most indebted country in the world and far better than Africa let together.

It seems most of you people don't understand how this entities operate. He could be building infrastructure that will someday better his people's lot. I don't want to go further most of you people here don't know anything.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by sunnyking001(m): 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
I think Senator Dino is not doing what he suppose to do,his duty is to make sure Kogi state civil servants both state and local govt benefit from the money ,his focus sud be in his state and not pain state.all dis bad guys surrendering buhari will kill Nigeria,mostly in Nigeria now we have plenty buhari boys as governor's in a state looting and suffering civil servants and nobody to question them.but there sud know that no matter there mumulish power there are showing God is still God and above them all.in a second all of them can be a gonna.Dino u know dis is ur last dance representing Kogi state.after dis not even class rep office for u again.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bizibi:
hahahaha!!!!you have a lot of work defending him.......
keep ranting why ogbeni keep building infrastructures hmmmmm. Keep ranting why ogbeni keep soaring high on every side hmmmmmm.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by lereinter(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
tinubu has collected all the money from him......
walahi ask him
raska ogbeni
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Bizibi(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
keep ranting why ogbeni keep building infrastructures hmmmmm. Keep ranting why ogbeni keep soaring high on every side hmmmmmm.
and people are suffering.....sw!!!!!
I greet u,hope he is paying u well
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by excel101(m): 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Don't mind Aregbesola, he has given Jagaban his percentage, so the money left is not enough.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by markpenk: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
You see what i'm saying... the man is even too stingy or lacks the resources to hire proper "keyboard warriors" courtesy of his remittances tongue. How can you hire an area boy who can't spell to save his life, to defend you online? Ha! Spend this money Ogbeni and his cohorts o. Pay your apologists or hire more competent hands. To help people understand what you're saying, I'll correct some of the errors in your post.

Johnnyessence:
another stories This again?. Am reading now the trash again now What is it with all the trash about my governor. U have no source to buttress ur point but only to wail ok. Dino that is sayingwho is spewing trash knows well the state of economy in this country. He should first ask why his home own [/b]state governor, yahaya bello is still owing d workers' salary in kogi state. Dino have [b]has [/b]shot himself again for his stupid comment so far. Now, bello is using [b]has spent two years now in power [s]and there is nothing to talk about in infrastructure[/s] without anything to show for it infrastructure-wise. I think they are really pained with the drastic ("incredible" is the word you're looking for) development in the state of osun. They av not see anything yet oooo. In two years time they will know more. As far as osun state is concern concerned d debt profile of osun state is very low compare compared to kogi state where dino came from.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by MONITZ: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Destined2win:
Mark my words, Buhari's government would turn out to be the most corrupt government in Nigeria

Yeah, u re very right, they re on the path to being the most corrupt already, those in the A. P. C have Janus faces with which they deceive the gullible, those that want to be deceived and those who never see any wrong in whatever the A. P. C do, to those people, they knoweth it all and so they can't be wrong with their policies..

The P. D. P et al are a very wicked set of people,always thinking abt themselves only and not the voters who voted them and re still not sober enough to hide their ill gotten wealth.

Democracy is not supposed to be for everyone and in our case military rule is the best for us.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by CioAngels(f): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
kingwax7007:
Senator dino na didinrin, wetin concern him and Osun..he shld publish names of thieving state governors that received the money so that the citizens cld hold them by the throat..
It is not a hidden fact that our state governors past and present are the reasons why the masses of this country are suffering? He need not publish names becos all the governors are armed robbers.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by freeze001(f): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
kingwax7007:
Senator dino na didinrin, wetin concern him and Osun..he shld publish names of thieving state governors that received the money so that the citizens cld hold them by the throat..

It's written clearly that all 36 state governments were paid. What other publication do u want? THE names of governors aren't hidden u know.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by dadebayo1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Please who has the link to the template? I am interested in knowing how much all the states received. I checked google but there is nothing like that online... Real secrecy if true...
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bizibi:
and people are suffering.....sw!!!!!
I greet u,hope he is paying u well
not surprise in identifying wailer. Always wailing on social media. Keep on ur wailing job ok. It pays u well. Well am not collecting anything from him ok. Keep wailing. The more you wail the more ogbeni keep fulfilling his campaign promises to his people.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
markpenk:
You see what i'm saying... the man is even too stingy or lacks the resources to hire proper "keyboard warriors" courtesy of his remittances tongue. How can you hire an area boy who can't spell to save his life, to defend you online? Ha! Spend this money Ogbeni and his cohorts o. Pay your apologists or hire more competent hands. To help people understand what you're saying, I'll correct some of the errors in your post.

excuse me here. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion ok. Am typing on my phone no my system hmmmmm. Thanks for ur correction hmmm.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Bizibi(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
not surprise in identifying wailer. Always wailing on social media. Keep on ur wailing job ok. It pays u well. Well am not collecting anything from him ok. Keep wailing. The more you wail the more ogbeni keep fulfilling his campaign promises to his people.
hahahaha....
Don't worry,u are doing a good job
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Fishout(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
excuse me here. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion ok. Am typing on my phone no my system hmmmmm. Thanks for ur correction hmmm.

leave them alone,i am from osun,not apc members, talkless of supporting him but to say d fact ,aregbe is better than many govs in nigeria. He has good vision for people of osun state despite the fact that we are in reccession he still manage to pay worker salary and construct good road and build everlasting stardand schools compiring to other state govs like kogi,kwara, ondo,bayelsa,nasarawa,niger and so on with token allocation after deducted monthly debt from it.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
bankyman:

At least a little research would do.... Lagos has the highest debt profile and still far better than most of the eastern states put together. United States is the most indebted country in the world and far better than Africa let together.

It seems most of you people don't understand how this entities operate. He could be building infrastructure that will someday better his people's lot. I don't want to go further most of you people here don't know anything.
thanks for replying them jare. They are bunch of wailers that doesn't appreciate the work of ogbeni. Ogbeni has achieved more than their governors combine.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by bamidele74(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
markpenk:
Dino Melaye may have running mouth's disease, but he's telling the truth in this instance.

Aregberascal remits at least 30 percent of whatever monies the state gets to his Godfather, the Jagaban. That man has singlehandedly run Osun state into the ground by awarding white elephant contracts and projects to his cohorts and family. So, I won't be surprised if he doesnt pay salaries.

Honestly, this man should be dragged out and flogged in public for his mismanagement of the state's resources and the hardship he's been inflicting on the civil service and the Osun state residents.

I got wind of this info on Saturday, 26/11/2016, from a friend who is a military personnel. Honestly, I doubted his claims because we were already drunk at that time. Now that a serving Senator of the Federal Republic had publicly corroborated the claims, let's await what our wicked, callous and inhumane thieving-governors would say that they are going to do with the huge allocations!

Hmmmm, priority number 1 for all of them shall be DUALISATION OF ROADS LEADING TO OUR VILLAGES' FARMS! Mark my words!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by markpenk: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2016
@the bolded... well, so was I. Sure, you're entitled to your opinions as am I. But it doesn't excuse those blunders man. Get it together grin.
Johnnyessence:

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by markpenk: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2016
Lol, you just might be right
bamidele74:

I got wind of this info on Saturday, 26/11/2016, from a friend who is a military personnel. Honestly, I doubted his claims because we were already drunk at that time. Now that a serving Senator of the Federal Republic had publicly corroborated the claims, let's await what our wicked, callous and inhumane thieving-governors would say that they are going to do with the huge allocations!

Hmmmm, priority number 1 for all of them shall be DUALISATION OF ROADS LEADING TO OUR VILLAGES' FARMS! Mark my words!
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 7:48am On Nov 29, 2016
Fishout:

leave them alone,i am from osun,not apc members, talkless of supporting him but to say d fact ,aregbe is better than many govs in nigeria. He has good vision for people of osun state despite the fact that we are in reccession he still manage to pay worker salary and construct good road and build everlasting stardand schools compiring to other state govs like kogi,kwara, ondo,bayelsa,nasarawa,niger and so on with token allocation after deducted monthly debt from it.
thanks for replying them this way oooo. They are bunch of wailers and ranters.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2016
markpenk:
@the bolded... well, so was I. Sure, you're entitled to your opinions as am I. But it doesn't excuse those blunders man. Get it together grin.
not difficult again to spot wailer. Continue ur work hmmmmm. I can see u are educated wailer. Continue jare lol.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by dantori(m): 8:10am On Nov 29, 2016
sixtuschimere:

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/dino-melaye-blasts-aregbesola-your.html
why him no mention Kwara state where him Godfather they steal our money idiet fool and baskat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serious Shooting At Ikotun? / Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp / Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.