Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,066 members, 7,838,700 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" (29527 Views)

How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors / "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by buffalowings: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bizibi:
But the Yoruba people in that state are still standing with him.
That fotografer will soon come and defend the man

Aminat abi
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Emassive(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
You mean Johnnyessence lol.... Na original photographer wey need sense.
We who live in the core SW know the roads and how bad it is and the guy just dey post plenty elephant project picture few weeks back.

Bizibi:

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
IVORY2009:
Mr Gov Osun State, pay ur workers oooo, "A labourer demand is wages @ the end of work" kindly pay ur workers.

N:B it appears he has used part of it as donations for election campaign @ Ondo State, politicians can be funny, wen it comes to money issues!
ogbeni has been paying his workers salary. Even the pensioners are been paid their allowance. Pls and pls get this straight, ogbeni does not fund any campaign in ondo state. The man that is quitely looking for more revenue in the state and u are here typing trash to buttress ur point. Upon the economic recession projects are still ongoing. In terms of drastic infrastructure development, works are still ongoing. We know who dino melaye is answering to so I trust my rugged governor ogbeni for his reply soon.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by oluxy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
I think on this, I support dino.

Let our senators personnally be giving the citizen trend of payment to state and reason why it was allocated to them.

Festive period is here, some kids wont forgave their parents if they do not meet their Xmas demands.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Bizibi(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Emassive:
You mean Johnnyessence lol.... Na original photographer wey need sense.
We who live in the core SW know the roads and how bad it is and the guy just dey post plenty elephant project picture few weeks back.

3 days from now, he will open a thread about the latest projects in town......they are strategizing on the next deceit.......

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Thank you Dino Melaye, but do you know what?
Charity start at home.
Tell Bello to pay Kogi Workers too.
abi ooo help me tell him ooo. Since when he has visit his home state kogi. Since when he has see his people in kogi west constituency. But he can spend all the tax payers money in u.s havard school. All in the name of collecting certificate. If not smart Adeyemi that Bleep up in the first instance, who knows dino melaye. The man is nothing. It is when he got to power like his corrupt principal bukola saraki, what has they done in terms of drastic development in their various state hmm. They are really beefing ogbeni for his drastic infrastructure development cutting across the state of osun. In 100 times osun state as at today is better than kogi and kwara state in the north central region.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by robay(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
I am from osun state,but live in kogi,lokoja to be precise,come to lokoja,u can never see Good roads,from zango to post office and from ganaja junction to ganaja village,adankolo,felele,amry barrack,500 unit all this area mention above ehn,u can never see good road their,that is dia state Capital oo not to talk of okene road,na dat place worst pass,if u just bought a new car,no try and pass through okene road oo,if u love ur car,in term of their salary issue,yaya bello is owning is state worker ten mouth salary and this useless Dino dey talk about Osun that is far better dan his state 99%,no good light,as am typing now we don't have light,

Kogi is the most worst state in Nigeria Ryt now.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by TheFreeOne: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Kudos to Dino for the expose and I hope civil servants across the country will do the needful asap before those criminals starts their looting as usual.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bizibi:
u are still wailing and ranting up and down. Hope u know u can not compare osun state to kogi state in terms of development hmmmm. In terms of infrastructure kogi state no fit. Infact more pictures are still coming. Not to talk much.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by wasuka14(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
sixtuschimere:

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/dino-melaye-blasts-aregbesola-your.html

If this is part of over-sight work its good, but if its for wailing is too bad. Not only osun state are owning naa, what of kwara, kogi, ogun, oyo, niger, abia etc.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Bizibi(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u are still wailing and ranting up and down. Hope u know u can not compare osun state to kogi state in terms of development hmmmm. In terms of infrastructure kogi state no fit. Infact more pictures are still coming. Not to talk much.
hehehehehe,you would have waited a little to open a thread to entertain us.
Go back to the drawing board and counter dino.....
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
okebaba:
Dine Remark is incomplete until

1. He state how much him and other senators collected as constituency allowance
2. He should give details of all senators allowances with
3. How much is Kogi state owing civil servant.

The present SENATE is the worst senate in the history of Nigeria Politics.

They are BUNCH of experienced thiefs
abi oo thanks for your reply. Is it not the same dino that said he will impregnate d wife of tinubu or who again. Is it not d same dino that is spending tax payers money in purchasing series of fleeting cars hmm. Is it not d same melaye that is spending tax payers money in expensive havard school. He need to check himself. Up till today kogi state no near osun state in terms of development. Up till today kogi state no near osun state in terms of literacy level. I think he need to be checked. As of today. Ogbeni is still paying salaries to his workers and his pensioners. Ogbeni d great achiever of our times. Dino should come to the state of osun and see things for himself not displaying his insanity on the media.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by drololaaof: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Thank you Senator Melaye this is the second time you are rescuing Nigerian's from a bad policies of those elected It is the behaviour of Aregbesola that make people want to hate APC if not for PMB it would have been total rejection of the party now they Governors did not cry foul.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Guseh:
Mr. Sinator, you better talk to your state gorvernor(Yahaya bello) to pay his workers salaries and leave Arege alone to handle his state the way he like'.

Your people are facing serious hunger back home because your gorvernor is still on a 10months of workers screening exercise while you are busy posting pictures of your exotic cars upandawn.

Always looking for attention....na wu attention epp?
abi oooo help me tell him ooo. He keep displaying his madness on social media always seeking for attention. Senator bruce av display his stupidity about osun state before. So I know dino too is not an issue. Dino Bleep up again for his flimsy statement on the social media. Upon collecting low money from fg, ogbeni still do well in infrastructure.even the pdp in the state is praising him fro drastic development in the state of osun. Dino came from kogi state and there is nothing to show for it. Since when he has visit his constituency. Only for him to be displaying expensive cars he bought with tax payers money and his people in kogi state are suffering. He usually display his stupidity again by display his mansion on social media. All this asset he has are been purchased through tax payers money. He should shut up and talk to his home state governor for not paying kogi state workers salary upon economic recession.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Nukualofa: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
point of correction osun state debt is very low. Even the debt management office came to osun state and access the debt profile of the state. Tinubu doesn't collect anything ooo. Even there is iota truth on that. Dino should first ask his governor the debt profile of the state of kogi state. Almost going to two years now yahaya bello av not show anything about infrastructure in kogi state but love going to germany for medical treatment in abroad.
Any day you consume that nonsense Aregbe feeds you kindly stay away from my mentions.

You spew trash here daily because of your blind followership of that He-Goat

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
abu12:
i hope he advise yahaya bello whom dino discribe as god sent 2 kogi people,2 do the same. because civil servant and pensioneer are dying in his own state
abi oo help me tell him ooo. Dino a selfish and greedy man displaying his asset on social media and of which his people are dieing of hunger for not been taken care of by their governor yahaya bello. I want to ask upon this economic recession has bello paid his workers salary niiii. Only for him to be typing trash on social media.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by xtivin(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
2chronicles 20 verse 22-24.Thats what is happening with APC shortly..They came together to steal from the land,they will first breakup then they will destroy one another
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Bizibi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:
Any day you consume that nonsense Aregbe feeds you kindly stay away from my mentions.

You spew trash here daily because of your blind followership of that He-Goat
it is all Biz,money need to keep flowing, so he is doing his job to please his boss.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Young03:
Who DINO EPP

NO be moto he dey use money for his people dey buy

say him de form swagg
abi ooo help me tell him ooo. He thinks he is smart like his predecessor. No be him dey display expensive duplex in abuja niii. No be dino dey expensive cars too. At the expense of the masses he is still spending tax payers money to acquire series of asset in abuja. Up till today he is not campaigning for anti corruption again. But only campaigning for money money that he will embezzle with his principal bukola saraki.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Bimpe29: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
Instead of them to pay the back log arrears of staff salaries they will end up squadering the money. No more love and compassionate in this country.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by robay(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
needlove21a:
sad
lol,u even remove lagos in d map,all this Igbo people sha

Even Ekiti grin
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by PastorOla1: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
GOD WHO DELIVERED ONDO STATE FROM GOD FATHERISM WILL HELP US DELIVER OSUN STATE TOO. EVERY STRANGE HAND FEEDING FROM THE POT OF MY STATE SHALL BE CUT OFF, IJN.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
ShootToKill:
yorubas defending their polithievecians as usual, while their hungry fathers and mothers turn to begging to survive Aregbe's invocation of hunger in oshogbo. grin
u will always rant and wail why ogbeni keep soaring high in his campaign promises to his people hmmm. Upon economic recession gigantic projects are still ongoing. Ogbeni d great achiever of our time. No room for pdp and other party in the state of Osun. They will be defeated in 2018 elections.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Walecoker65(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
markpenk:
Dino Melaye may have running mouth's disease, but he's telling the truth in this instance.

Aregberascal remits at least 30 percent of whatever monies the state gets to his Godfather, the Jagaban. That man has singlehandedly run Osun state into the ground by awarding white elephant contracts and projects to his cohorts and family. So, I won't be surprised if he doesnt pay salaries.

Honestly, this man should be dragged out and flogged in public for his mismanagement of the state's resources and the hardship he's been inflicting on the civil service and the Osun state residents.

God bless Bro! White Elephant projects indeed. Haha imagine "Opon IMO", "building mega schools", "O-Pig", "O-honey", and even "O-Yes" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
chansmokers:
Where are jihadist aregbesola paid agents like aresa aresssa Johnnyessence and other agents i forgot to mention.
Come and defend your afonja god
u will continue to wail and rant till 2018 when he will have finish his tenure in government. Upon economic recession he is still paying workers salary. Upon economic recession, gigantic project infrastructure are still ongoing. Pls help me tell them no space for pdp and other party. They will never smell that seat oooo.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
2kaybiel:

negative. the citizens of osun state are not in support of him at all.
who told u that except u baaaaaa. Not difficult to identify wailer. Continue ur good wailing job. It pays u.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Charly68: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
So it is indeed very true that Baba has paid the Governors . A clap for Mr president. However to Gov Aregbe- how far ?
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Seriousboy: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
We have gangstars and looters as Nigeria leaders. Why wouldn't be pipeline bombings.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
YoungSoldier:
If I have the power, I'm going to kill aregbe myself. His entire generation will suffer more than the whole hardship experienced in osun presently by God's grace.
hmmm see another comment again. Oya go and kill him now. U will just kill yourself on top ogbeni news. U better find better work to do. Ur wailing job does not pay u oooooo. Really hardship u are so funny ooooo. I want to ask pls since when u have been in the state of osun hmmmm. Keep wailing jare it is ur work.
Re: Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
MrEverest:
Shame on people like you that keeps playing politics with peoples lives! Whether its because of whatever peanuts you are getting from these criminals in government or ignorance that is making you people to be typing trash, without conscience or sound judgement, I cant tell but know that its you and your types that is making these criminals to get away no matter the impunity they community.
hmmm see comment. Kindly be reading ur comment before typing trash here ok. As far as osun is concern. Ogbeni has achieved more than the kogi state governor hmmmmm. Keep wailing its ur job continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) / Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo / Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.