Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

My Fri - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fri (7968 Views)

Ladies! A Guy Share His Love Story..how He Married The Woman Who Sent Him A Fri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fri by sashishalom(f): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2016
So ugly girls are meant to be?...bleeped and not get married to??...
low-IQ-digit-dummy...smh..

1 Like

Re: My Fri by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2016
B2Spirits:

I know how dangerous it is to dabble into a relationship matter. So I don't complain to my guy about it...I no wan lose my guy. My guy not happy today cos bae traveled.

Awwww smiley He's so inlove smiley
Simply leave them alone. smiley
Yeah wise decision
Re: My Fri by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2016
sashishalom:
So ugly girls are meant to be?...bleeped and not get married to??...

low-IQ-digit-dummy...smh..

Eyaa, kpele. Pray u find one ajekpako wet go manage u. D fat don 2 much
Re: My Fri by sashishalom(f): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2016
B2Spirits:

Eyaa, kpele. Pray u find one ajekpako wet go manage u. D fat don 2 much

you took the trouble to check my profile...werey...
Re: My Fri by bpee: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2016
ojun50:

lick my ass if he pain u
pain me? I resemble woman? Well,,ugly girls are ur portion,,enjoy them,,may u never meet the pretty ones and may ur daughters never be pretty....oya say AMEN
Re: My Fri by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2016
sashishalom:

you took the trouble to check my profile...werey...

Asinwin
Re: My Fri by bpee: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2016
majorbravo:
I'll be completely honest with you on this one, Bill's meat is Kenny's poison. Ask that friend of yours, if he is as close as you claim, he would tell you how fed up he is with pretty girls who always seem to have an entitlement obsessive disorder (EOD) persona (that's what I choose to call it, books refer to it as Narcissistic personality disorder -NPD). We cute guys have been through this and we always look at our not so handsome friends who have an opinion about our supposedly (in quote) "not so good-looking" girlfriends and say (so tenderly in our hearts) "These dudes just don't get it".

Being a good-looking male could be some kind of a pseudo-demerit because the pretty girls barely take us seriously and feel we rely on our good looks to get everything we own. We have a harder time even in other aspects of our life cos everyone thinks we want to charm our way through when all we seek is a fair chance to do what we love. The not so good-looking girls usually ignore the fact that we look good and not try to compete with/against us for advantage like most pretty girls do, and that's why it seems we get along a lot better.

But with time I have come to realise one thing: It's something I think your friend doesn't realise yet. And that is the fact that ladies would do anything to get what they desire, all it takes is for them to desire it well enough and they'll go for it, they rarely ever compromise till they get what they want. And when its theirs, they don't give two hoots about appealing to it anymore. I came to realise its better to date someone you are compatible with emotionally, psychologically and physically(very important). Never compromise on any of these cos of how she is acting now cos I'll tell you what's gonna happen, you're gonna regret it later. I would rather marry an attractive girl who turns out to be a nag or an ex-call girl than marry a not-so-pretty girl who worships the very ground I walk on now, and after marriage realise she was also an ex-hooker who also can nag for Africa + gossip queen.

The choice is difficult, it requires divine intervention, I have observed that women understand this concept a lot better than men do. That's why church seats get filled on 'Singles Night'.
somebody give this guy one bottle
Re: My Fri by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
That your guy correct die, the "pretty girls" get their own wahala and person wey they kill no dey like make them use cutlass pass him back. tongue

Bottom line, she's not ugly, i guess the right word is "Justokay.com".

LOYALTY!

NB: No disrespect to the pretty ladies.
Re: My Fri by Winnelyn(f): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
NevetsIbot:
hahahahaha.... This girl go wicked. Na berlyn I know wey dey yeye guys.

Buy hypo wash your friend eyes o
I yeye you embarassed
Re: My Fri by agwuabia: 12:56am On Nov 30, 2016
B2Spirits:
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But in this case, I don't think my friend is getting married for the sake of love, beauty, or money.

My friend is extremely handsome and fair in complexion. Since our university days, he has chop-and-clean-mouthed so many pretty girls. To my surprise, he has done intro, and is about to wed this ugly girl. My friend appears to be in love. The girl is not that bad, but to say the truth, she is ugly.

The girl is employed, earning about 70k monthly. Friend earns about 80k monthly. Now should we call this love or what?

Though men place emphasis on attractive appearance in terms of relationship, when they want to marry, they will stop thinking like boys and start thinking like men. They also become more analytical about a woman's worth(But get this, not simply her value but her "RELATIVE VALUE"wink. Men marry only when the perception is that we are gaining an asset. As it is now, that girl your friend wants to marry is an asset not a liability because she is working and independent.

Don't also forget that if a woman can show a man that his life will be better with that woman in it and he will be happier because of the presence of the woman in his life then the man will have no problem committing his life to the woman. I guess that your friend's wife to be has a good character and she is also independent, that's why your friend is hell-bent on marrying her even though she is not too pretty as you said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12,869 Downloads.. Wow / Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? / SKOLOPAD PUSSY: Skolopad Strikes Again With Nude Pictures [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.