Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Fri - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fri (7960 Views)

Ladies! A Guy Share His Love Story..how He Married The Woman Who Sent Him A Fri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fri by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahah... U will be dry out.. Once it start, u can't go back and rest..

Tire 4 wia, baby oku dey my back
Re: My Fri by Beamborla(f): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
B2Spirits:

Ask Ifa

Thank you for not disappointing me. I sure wasn't looking forward to a reasonable reply from you. What baffles me, though, is how you managed to have a friend who is matured enough to think of settling down with your level of maturity.

Your friend should stay away from you, if he does exist; you'd likely encourage him to cheat on his wife since you don't consider her worthy enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fri by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Beamborla:

Thank you for not disappointing me. I sure wasn't looking forward to a reasonable reply from you. What baffles me, though, is how you managed to have a friend who is matured enough to think of settling down with your level of maturity.

Your friend should stay away from you, if he does exist; you'd likely encourage him to cheat on his wife since you don't consider her worthy enough.

I won't be tempted to trade words with you. The respect you enjoy from me at present is your mastery of Queen's English.

Is it everyday you witness the eclipse of the moon? When I say something is surprising, you shudder think of the character of a friend in question.
Re: My Fri by Beamborla(f): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
B2Spirits:

I won't be tempted to trade words with you. The respect you enjoy from me at present is your mastery of Queen's English.

Is it everyday you witness the eclipse of the moon? When I say something is surprising, you shudder think of the character of a friend in question.

Not calling for an e-duel as well.
I guess I took it too personal...my apologies if you feel offended

But you self check am...
You should still mind your business, though
Re: My Fri by chuckschukwurah(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
what r u saying?
Re: My Fri by missyge(f): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Beamborla:
This is called MIND YOUR BUSINESS

I guess your friend has overgrown his immaturity while you're still wallowing in yours.

Get a life.

'The girl is not that bad, but to say the truth, she is ugly' does this make any sense to you?
Pls talk more sense to him.
Re: My Fri by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
B2Spirits:
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But in this case, I don't think my friend is getting married for the sake of love, beauty, or money.

My friend is extremely handsome and fair in complexion. Since our university days, he has chop-and-clean-mouthed so many pretty girls. To my surprise, he has done intro, and is about to wed this ugly girl. My friend appears to be in love. The girl is not that bad, but to say the truth, she is ugly.

The girl is employed, earning about 70k monthly. Friend earns about 80k monthly. Now should we call this love or what?
pics showing the girl's ugly features or.......IDONTBELIEVEIT
Re: My Fri by Fidelismaria: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
B2Spirits:

You are forming pretty with this long goat hair u attached to ur head?

Lols

Had to check her dp

U aint lying bro

As for d ugly gurl

Set her up so u can av ur best frnd back
Re: My Fri by vchykp(m): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
[size=15pt]I WILL RATHER MARRY AN UGLY GIRL THAT WILL GIVE ME PEACE AND REST OF MIND THAN MARRY BEAUTY THAT WILL DESTROY ME[/size]

##rubbishMEHN##

1 Like

Re: My Fri by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
vchykp:

[size=15pt]I WILL RATHER MARRY AN UGLY GIRL THAT WILL GIVE ME PEACE AND REST OF MIND THAN MARRY BEAUTY THAT WILL DESTROY ME[/size]

##rubbishMEHN##

Eyaa, some malaikas or wetin they call dem don't hammer ur prayer.

In another news, I will marry a brilliant, beautiful, and well mannered woman. Amin
Re: My Fri by vchykp(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
B2Spirits:

Eyaa, some malaikas or wetin they call dem don't hammer ur prayer.

In another news, I will marry a brilliant, beautiful, and well mannered woman. Amin

its unfortunate that most beautiful ones are not good mannered, you hardly find a decent beautiful lady.

1 Like

Re: My Fri by donestk(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
It's nature's delicate balance.

You can't have it all.

vchykp:

its unfortunate that most beautiful ones are not good mannered, you hardly find a decent beautiful lady.
Re: My Fri by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Okaaaay,,,,now I get ya

U tot he would or rather, u wish he married a fine woma grin
So dat u would b bleeping her whenever he's not around... Sharp niqqa
Re: My Fri by vchykp(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
donestk:
It's nature's delicate balance.
You can't have it all.

yeap... trueTALK
Re: My Fri by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
Chrismario:
Okaaaay,,,,now I get ya

U tot he would or rather, u wish he married a fine woma grin
So dat u would b bleeping her whenever he's not around... Sharp niqqa

Na me evangelist u dey talk to like that
Re: My Fri by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
B2Spirits:

Na me evangelist u dey talk to like that

I'm not going into ur evangelism grin
We have heard,read and seen some clergymen doing somtinx like dhat
Re: My Fri by firstking01(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
B2Spirits:
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But in this case, I don't think my friend is getting married for the sake of love, beauty, or money.

My friend is extremely handsome and fair in complexion. Since our university days, he has chop-and-clean-mouthed so many pretty girls. To my surprise, he has done intro, and is about to wed this ugly girl. My friend appears to be in love. The girl is not that bad, but to say the truth, she is ugly.

The girl is employed, earning about 70k monthly. Friend earns about 80k monthly. Now should we call this love or what?
Goan marry your own and gerrara the way make we see road abegiundecided

1 Like

Re: My Fri by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Is it our fault that we are ugly undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fri by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Is it our fault that we are ugly undecided

U are not ugly o, my gal.
Re: My Fri by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
B2Spirits:

U are not ugly o, my gal.
na you sabi

1 Like

Re: My Fri by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
call it mind your business
Re: My Fri by NaeChris: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dey there na. The bros is inteligent. They say whoever planted maize by the roadside, na everybody him plant am for. Same goes to the so called 'mamiwater' them.
Re: My Fri by tosyne2much(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
B2Spirits:

Hahahahaha Roflwkmd cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fri by falconey(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
diddydiva/mzmayd scared to post or hiding in shame? if you are serving you can always use an alternate. put on your fighting gloves as I'll make you bleed from other part of your body aside your maggot domain vagina.
Re: My Fri by Burgerlomo: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
B2Spirits:

Abeg no vex Mr busy body please help me manage this

Re: My Fri by bpee: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
ojun50:
Ugly girls rocks they are home makers nd peace makers. Nt all dis ones that rub paint frm the face to there to to.
sharap ur dirty mouth there,,so pretty girls can't be home makers,,,nansense
Re: My Fri by ojun50(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
bpee:
sharap ur dirty mouth there,,so pretty girls can't be home makers,,,nansense

lick my ass if he pain u
Re: My Fri by ameezy(m): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
B2Spirits:

You are forming pretty with this long goat hair u attached to ur head?
grin grin grin
Re: My Fri by H2Ossss(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op even knows the guy and girls salary... @op ur amebo ehh... Ur space for hellfire devil still dey blow the charcoal.

1 Like

Re: My Fri by NevetsIbot(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
My ugly friend is getting married 2 a girl!!! shocked and I'm still alone cry
••• •☆
I fixed yer header wink u welcome
you... we not on god terms.. You and your banana ice cream
Re: My Fri by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you... we not on god terms.. You and your banana ice cream
hmm ?
......U try and make it and it didn't turn out right?
☆U aint gotta just use banana,u can use strawberries and mangos 2.
Re: My Fri by NevetsIbot(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
hmm ?
......U try and make it and it didn't turn out right?
☆U aint gotta just use banana,u can use strawberries and mangos 2.
I'm so angry now... Firstly in the recession, banana has jumped in price.

I blended it nd Iced it for an hour.. twas all slimy and yuck.. It tore my tongue.

Where am I gon get strawberries in Naija?

Yu said only banana, nd i used just that....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Young Nigerian Youth Constantly Sharing Unclad Pictures Of His Ladies / Why I Stopped Patronizing Prostitutes / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.