Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says (77798 Views)

SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose / 2019: Uproar As President Buhari Allegedly Plots Osinbajo's Sack / BETRAYAL!!! Buhari Plots Osinbajo's Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by uwagimboo: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Alawe:
Alarmists! Tinundu, doing what he knows how to do best-propaganda. Kalu? Not even Rochas.

Rochas won't even win Imo talkless South East...
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by MENELIK1: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Toosure70:
as your fore fathers, Agari ojuku and zick finished.
Thank you sir! The Osus are taking the great Yorubas for their mates.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by Tradec: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Who tell Buhari say we go vote am for 2019, I beg fellow youth make we wake up
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by adonis89(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
MENELIK1:

Where were you when Alex Ekwueme was the deputy to a grade two teacher (Shagari), kai Osu men always attempting to be clever by half
still d same tin m talking . d system and foundation of Nigeria is fkd up. M not Igbo, besides there is nothings like osu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by MENELIK1: 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
adonis89:
still d same tin m talking . d system and foundation of Nigeria is fkd up. M not Igbo, besides there is nothings like osu
But there is something like Afonja! I have said many times on this platform, hatred of Yorubas for the Osus is just moving towards equilibrium, lets attain equilibrium first, we will then appreciate mutual respect for the first time

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by AntiHater: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

My brother, any scenario without Atiku heading it is useless. So you still want PMB to continue?
But why are human beings this wicked and heartless!!!

A: Atiku (North) + Peter Obi (VP-SE) + Saraki (SP)
B: Atiku (North) + NOI (VP-SE) + any Tinubu's candidate, SP
C: Atiku (North) + Donald Duke (VP-SS)
D: Atiku (North) + Fayose (VP-SS)+ any Tinubu's candidate, SP

Optiion B here make sense small cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by ransomed: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
It is foolishness for souls who are yet to see the end of 2016 to be clamouring for political offices in 2019. If their maker ask of their souls, will they question the unquestionable and omnipotent awesome God ? Unrepentant looters jostling for what to siphon in 2019. I am sure some will fall by the way, some will be irrelevant before then, some will be too sick ,some would have been burried, only a few will make the race if the Lord tarries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
He can as well make Ojukwu,yes late Ojukwu,is running mate come 2019 ! Who cares?
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by Dee60: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Man proposes.......

PMB should face the business of governance instead of scheming for a second term....He needs to be told that his government is grossly underperforming and has become very unpopular. So many people who voted for him have ported..and they will vote 'Anyone But Buhari -ABB' in any new election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by bejeria101(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Keneking:

Lets go:

Your option A wont match my option A anyday anytime... grin (Too corruption personified) shocked
Your option B is dead on arrival because of placement of Tinubu's nominee as 3rd
Your option C is inconsequential...the Senate Presidency would be hijacked by unknown forces
Your option D is finished as a church mouse or office mouse...because Fayose is going to prison after he steps down as governor

Na you go send am go the prison? Kindly name the crimes fayose has committed that pple havent done worse.
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by ddippset(m): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
sheriff for president, buruji kashamu for vice. join the winning team.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by engreo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
oluwaahmed:

Liasin with ajonja is like trustin ur wife nt 2 fvck dat her Ex she's always tellin u knows how to make bomb se weneva dey alone!
Afonjas will only start a problem & push u 2 d front 2 fight den support who is winning. Infact allignin wit an Afonja is like trustin ur money to ur banker whose name is Judas grin
hmmm! My brother from baby factory.....all that qualities is for osu people o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by ADBA3005(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Southwest is finished cool
IT REEKS OF POLITICAL NONENTITY 2 CONCLUDE SOUTH WEST IS FINISHED.
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by paklinsman: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
ok, south east are waiting
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
Iam4Atiku:
I can assure you Buhari lost to all you've mentioned, even to himself!
Hahahaha Hahahaha, Buhari, have you seen your life?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by paklinsman: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
I said it
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by Godsate: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
When will the southerners get sense and refuse to be used by the notherners. Southerners please come together and be urself.
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by Righttalk: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
It baffles me that all the people suggesting these names are youths, they don't see anything good in themselves to rule this country. That's how they brought on us someone who cannot boot a computer in this jet age & u are wondering why we are in recession without articulate plan on how to get out of it. What has this govt done since 1yr plus now to qualify them for 2019. Nigerians wake up, Youths wake up it is our future they are mortgaging. Now they are talking of borrowing $30b without clear pix of what they want to use they money for. What stop a youth to be a president of Nigeria. #Istandwithyouthpresident2019#
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by Elinob(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Buh y dis replacement?
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dullard buhari even if you like the use him as ur next of kin, u will never conquer south east and south south geopolitical zone, Igbo people are versatile , we don't vote base on religious and ethnic lines, that's why u can't see anyone claiming Igbo leader as we have in West and North,,, dullard buhari u can't even win bendel LGA where OUK came from, I hope u dey see the way dem dey fall OUK hand for senatorial election... despite his money...he is practically Nobody in the East
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by SANCTO: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Alawe:
Alarmists! Tinundu, doing what he knows how to do best-propaganda. Kalu? Not even Rochas.
OU Kalu is more popular in the East more than ROCHAS. But will Easterners be sympathetic to PMB to pay Tinubu back for making GEJ lose d election? Will the political strategist(Tinubu) form alliance with the Atiku group and bring out a strong Northerner with a VP from SE? Only time will tell. 2019 will be very interesting.
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by enyi1: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

What exactly has he done? Sorry, what exactly have they done, the government of the day?
See them scheming for 2019, when the mandate they currently have has not gone halfway.
From next year, they will be buried in partisan politics and permutations for 2019. Who is still saying that this government will do well? Let that person command the rain to fall in dry season and it will happen, because such a person must have a very strong FAITH.

Atiku_2019.
Why do you always say Atiku 2019. Why would you want to sell your birth right over a plate of porridge?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by Leez(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, but Osinbajo has done very well undecided

Kalu's ambition is to become President not Vice-President from time immemorial.

We need to consider the options carefully...because Osinbajo is a Redeemer...which is another plus.

We read that Kalu's mom is grin grin grin grin grin grin I dont know how that would epp grin

Scenarios 2019:

A: PMB (North) + Osinbajo (VP - SW) + Okorocha (Senate President - SE)
B: PMB (North) + Kalu (VP - SE) + Adam Smith **Non - Tinubu boy (Senate President - SW)
C: El Rufai (North) + Kalu (VP - SE) + Adam Smith **Non - Tinubu boy (Senate President - SW)
D. PMB (North) + Okorocha (VP - SE) + Atiku's preferred candidate (Senate President - SW)
E. PMB (North) + Oshiomole (VP - SS) + Okorocha (Senate President - SE)

I prefer Option A...where is lalasticlala sef undecided
guy kilode you dy marry lala
evrytym wey lala?
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by Codes151(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, but Osinbajo has done very well undecided

Kalu's ambition is to become President not Vice-President from time immemorial.

We need to consider the options carefully...because Osinbajo is a Redeemer...which is another plus.

We read that Kalu's mom is grin grin grin grin grin grin I dont know how that would epp grin

Scenarios 2019:

A: PMB (North) + Osinbajo (VP - SW) + Okorocha (Senate President - SE)
B: PMB (North) + Kalu (VP - SE) + Adam Smith **Non - Tinubu boy (Senate President - SW)
C: El Rufai (North) + Kalu (VP - SE) + Adam Smith **Non - Tinubu boy (Senate President - SW)
D. PMB (North) + Okorocha (VP - SE) + Atiku's preferred candidate (Senate President - SW)
E. PMB (North) + Oshiomole (VP - SS) + Okorocha (Senate President - SE)

I prefer Option A...where is lalasticlala sef undecided
lol!!! I laugh at your lack of vision!! I laugh at your insensitivity! Instead of hoping for educated and well qualified personalities for your future, your here thinking like a 2year old

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by engreo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quthor=adonis89 post=51460108] still d same tin m talking . d system and foundation of Nigeria is fkd up. M not Igbo, besides there is nothings like osu[/quote]if I hear! Who tell u say there is nothing like osu?
Ask them, they will tell u
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by AreaFada2: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
NdIgbo should stop settling for crumbs.

They should aim for the presidency if not 2019, then 2023 but iron cast. It is a mater of fairness.

Hopefully Igbo can get a top female candidate to kill two birds with one stone: First woman & first Igbo democratic president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by PDJT: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Opakan2:
so Igbos won't reject this and ask for biafra now..

if na to dey disturb yorubas about freedom, you will see them making noise all over the place

Republic of Biafra, it is for atleast 90% of Igbos. The remaining 10% are the usual suspects that participate in Nigeria elections. Have a look at the electoral records and confirm for yourself the apathy towards Nigeria elections in Igboland.

A known APC member in Imo recently said, "If Biafra referendum is conducted today, and pro-Biafrans doesn't win 90% of the votes, he will commit suicide."

Don't be lead on, Biafra based on Freedom and Liberty is all we want!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by PDJT: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Dullard buhari even if you like the use him as ur next of kin, u will never conquer south east and south south geopolitical zone, Igbo people are versatile , we don't vote base on religious and ethnic lines, that's why u can't see anyone claiming Igbo leader as we have in West and North,,, dullard buhari u can't even win bende LGA where OUK came from, I hope u dey see the way dem dey fall OUK hand for senatorial election... despite his money...he is practically Nobody in the East
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by lindiwey: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Instead of Buhari to rest and enjoy his remaining years on earth he is thinking of 2019..If God decides to take his life before then nko? Vanity!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by brexit: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

I can assure you Buhari lost to all you've mentioned, even to himself!
One cannot lose to himself,you are not God that allowed him to president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by drss2(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
d dullard should keep decieving himself. only tin dat will pacify south east is biafran independence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him / Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) / Boko Haram Distributes Ramadan Packages, Cash To Borno, Yobe Residents (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.