Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says (77791 Views)

SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose / 2019: Uproar As President Buhari Allegedly Plots Osinbajo's Sack / BETRAYAL!!! Buhari Plots Osinbajo's Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by EternalTruths: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
God forbid

We want something better than Vice Presidency angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by abumeinben(m): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

My brother, any scenario without Atiku heading it is useless. So you still want PMB to continue?
But why are human beings this wicked and heartless!!!

A: Atiku (North) + Peter Obi (VP-SE) + Saraki (SP)
B: Atiku (North) + NOI (VP-SE) + any Tinubu's candidate, SP
C: Atiku (North) + Donald Duke (VP-SS)
D: Atiku (North) + Fayose (VP-SS)+ any Tinubu's candidate, SP

Oh!
So it's now article, no longer Buhari?
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
LMAO
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by Mcowubaba: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Orji Uzor Kalu is a rogue.. He should be in Maximum detention..Not Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by iykedare(m): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Replace the commissioner
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by SuperStriker: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Keneking:
[s]Ok, but Osinbajo has done very well undecided

Kalu's ambition is to become President not Vice-President from time immemorial.

We need to consider the options carefully...because Osinbajo is a Redeemer...which is another plus.

We read that Kalu's mom is grin grin grin grin grin grin I dont know how that would epp grin

Scenarios 2019:

A: PMB (North) + Osinbajo (VP - SW) + Okorocha (Senate President - SE)
B: PMB (North) + Kalu (VP - SE) + Adam Smith **Non - Tinubu boy (Senate President - SW)
C: El Rufai (North) + Kalu (VP - SE) + Adam Smith **Non - Tinubu boy (Senate President - SW)
D. PMB (North) + Okorocha (VP - SE) + Atiku's preferred candidate (Senate President - SW)
E. PMB (North) + Oshiomole (VP - SS) + Okorocha (Senate President - SE)

I prefer Option A...where is lalasticlala sef undecided[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by topsydo15(m): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, but Osinbajo has done very well undecided

Kalu's ambition is to become President not Vice-President from time immemorial.

We need to consider the options carefully...because Osinbajo is a Redeemer...which is another plus.

We read that Kalu's mom is grin grin grin grin grin grin I dont know how that would epp grin

Scenarios 2019:

A: PMB (North) + Osinbajo (VP - SW) + Okorocha (Senate President - SE)
B: PMB (North) + Kalu (VP - SE) + Adam Smith **Non - Tinubu boy (Senate President - SW)
C: El Rufai (North) + Kalu (VP - SE) + Adam Smith **Non - Tinubu boy (Senate President - SW)
D. PMB (North) + Okorocha (VP - SE) + Atiku's preferred candidate (Senate President - SW)
E. PMB (North) + Oshiomole (VP - SS) + Okorocha (Senate President - SE)

I prefer Option A...where is lalasticlala sef undecided
As good as your permutations are, I did not see bukola Saraki which as rendered it null and void.
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by martineverest(m): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
just look at the name of the newspaper

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by steppin: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
If this happens, na the final K. O to Tinubu.
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by Joephat(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Atiku and FFK2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by Tpave(m): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
I don't think that it will fly winkI don't think that it will fly
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by mayoor15(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
capatainrambo:
the era of divide and rule has passed. I will never give my vote to a notherner. I'd rather allign with an afonjatwhich is quit unfortunate)
lol..funny guy
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by Chuknovski(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
this bubu should just go and END
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by afanide: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
With an Igbo Man?? LIES
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by mayoor15(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Joephat:
Atiku and FFK2019
grin
dem no go get, 5million votes seph

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by repogirl(f): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lol! Even if this story is true which I doubt, is it Uzo Kalu of all people that they would be wooing. If they had said Peter Obi now, ehen.

But I sincerely doubt the authenticity of this story.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by Inspectahdeck(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
How is it possible to replace an elected VP without going through some process.

Not all news needs to be digested.
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by MARKone(m): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
All these fake newspapers, pacify Ndi Igbo with Kalu of all people undecided, I laff in Abiriba.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by AfroBlue(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
a creative mischievous piece to create division in the PMB camp.

shame on the point newspaper for publishing this form of yellow journalism

undecided
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by LordAdam: 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
EternalTruths:
God forbid

We want something better than Vice Presidency angry

You had better manage the one you can get.

Although I'm not sure Buhari will skip Okorocha to pick Kalu. But anything is possible.

What is 60% certain right now is that Buhari will drop Osinbajo in 2019.

2019 is the year for SE VP. PDP has zoned VP to the region, and APC has apparently seen the viability in giving the VP slot to SE. That's one mistake Jonathan made, he should have dropped Sambo and picked Nuhu Ribadu as his running mate in 2015 (although I'm not sure that would have changed much).

-Lord
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by Mendelssohn(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Na wah oooo. See the names contained in all these 2019 wish lists. And you all say you are the leaders of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
I would like to see peter Obi and Osinbajo take on the North. I think that's a winning combination

Though i think the whole article s mischievous and lacking merit

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by StoneLucifer: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Go and check history..Whenever a northerner is president and the vice is Yoloba, its always a failed government...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by peak115: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
capatainrambo:
the era of divide and rule has passed. I will never give my vote to a notherner. I'd rather allign with an afonjatwhich is quit unfortunate)

Bros am with you
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by ruffDiamond: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Just so we're cleared, Buhari contested more than Atiku has.
Buhari was called names in the wake of the election, to the point that AIT made a documentary on him. No, not ''The Lion of Burdilon'' documentary. Bugatti had to get a court injunction to stop it from airing!
The President-elect of the United States of America had the entire media against him. With lots of derogatory Ads, yet, he won.
What I'm saying is that, the world has gone past the era of using media Ads to sell or destroy candidates, thanks to the Social Media.
atiku is can never be President as long as the like of obj is alive ..in fact he can't win the senate president position if he should run for it ...he's got too many baggage ...way too corrupt ..we don't want corrupt person as President anymore shocked
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by MayorTee00(m): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

What exactly has he done? Sorry, what exactly have they done, the government of the day?
See them scheming for 2019, when the mandate they currently have has not gone halfway.
From next year, they will be buried in partisan politics and permutations for 2019. Who is still saying that this government will do well? Let that person command the rain to fall in dry season and it will happen, because such a person must have a very strong FAITH.

Atiku_2019.
u spoke so well sir!!! Bur u spoil everifin @ the end!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by sekundosekundo: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
Pascalville:
Am crying for this nation. The person that want to even change our VP doesn't even know anything himself..and our VP would beat him in book any day,anytime. grin grin

There's need to smash your Head.

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by ephi123(f): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Yet none of these permutations benefits the common man on the street.... What a nation!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.