Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says (77806 Views)

SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose / 2019: Uproar As President Buhari Allegedly Plots Osinbajo's Sack / BETRAYAL!!! Buhari Plots Osinbajo's Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by chydon22: 6:59am On Nov 29, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, but Osinbajo has done very well undecided

Kalu's ambition is to become President not Vice-President from time immemorial.

We need to consider the options carefully...because Osinbajo is a Redeemer...which is another plus.

We read that Kalu's mom is grin grin grin grin grin grin I dont know how that would epp grin

Scenarios 2019:

A: PMB (North) + Osinbajo (VP - SW) + Okorocha (Senate President - SE)
B: PMB (North) + Kalu (VP - SE) + Adam Smith **Non - Tinubu boy (Senate President - SW)
C: El Rufai (North) + Kalu (VP - SE) + Adam Smith **Non - Tinubu boy (Senate President - SW)
D. PMB (North) + Okorocha (VP - SE) + Atiku's preferred candidate (Senate President - SW)
E. PMB (North) + Oshiomole (VP - SS) + Okorocha (Senate President - SE)

Okoro-awusa cannot be Senate presidio on one term in senate
I prefer Option A...where is lalasticlala sef undecided
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by chydon22: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2016
Keneking:

We need to consider the options carefully...because Osinbajo is a Redeemer...which is another plus.

We read that Kalu's mom is grin grin grin grin grin grin I dont know how that would epp grin

Scenarios 2019:

B: PMB (North) + Kalu (VP - SE) + Adam Smith **Non - Tinubu boy (Senate President - SW)
C: El Rufai (North) + Kalu (VP - SE) + Adam Smith **Non - Tinubu boy (Senate President - SW)
D. PMB (North) + Okorocha (VP - SE) + Atiku's preferred candidate (Senate President - SW)

Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by DeRay98(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Really? I don't see anybody who would be worst than Buhari!
I can even support Sambo Dasuki or FFK, rather this Buhari! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why has it not occurred to you that people like Donald Duke still exists and you thinking of unproductive and unprofitable elements that have nothing to offer except to occupy offices of power.
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by NwaMaziIzuogu(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2016
MISCALCULATION... ORJI KALU HAS SINCE LOST POLITICAL RELEVANCE THAT HE COULDNT WIN ANY POLITICAL POST.HIS MUM WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER CANDIDATE...THATS BY THE WAY....... WHAT IS THE VALUE OF A VICE PRESIDENT TO HIS REGION?

PROUDLY 5%
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by LordOfNaira: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2016
LordofNairaland (President) and Seun (Vice President) for 2019.

Youths wake up from your slumber and vote for youthfulness. Power to the youths. Power!!!
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by drnoel: 9:13am On Nov 29, 2016
Keneking:

Scenarios 2019:

For u to place Rochas as senate president its obvious u are not from south east coshis people hate him
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by Inspectahdeck(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2016
So how did he get to that position?

For your information we learn everyday and no one is an island of knowledge.

A party ticket comprises of 1. President and 2. Vice-President.

Therefore, replacing same I still insist will follow certain procedures.

Can you remember obj tried to remove atiku, I am sure you know the outcome.

Do have a blessed day.

Iam4Atiku:

A VP is not elected my dear. Next time don't say what you don't know on a public forum!
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by wacoj(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
The North plans to finish Tunubu completely..
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by justicejay(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
donsteady:
If this is true, we should all support this, Buhari is closer to where he is going?
Damn, 6ft
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by vpaymoney(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Keneking:

Lets go:

Your option A wont match my option A anyday anytime... grin (Too corruption personified) shocked
Your option B is dead on arrival because of placement of Tinubu's nominee as 3rd
Your option C is inconsequential...the Senate Presidency would be hijacked by unknown forces
Your option D is finished as a church mouse or office mouse...because FAYOSE is going to prison after he steps down as governor
God forbid! FAYOSE WILL NEVER GO TO ANY PRISON IJN back to SENDER!
Re: Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says by vpaymoney(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Keneking:

Atiku lost to Obasanjo?
Atiku lost to Yaradua?
Atiku lost to Jonathan?
Atiku lost to Buhari?
And this time 2019------
ATIKU WINS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Distributes Ramadan Packages, Cash To Borno, Yobe Residents (photos) / Bandits Attack President Buhari's Convoy In Katsina, Two Injured / ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.