Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet (14801 Views)

Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by chris2face(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
I saw this earlier on gram the weird thing is that she is got a daughter and she never kissed her daughter not even at forehead in all her numerous pictures

But is always kissing her son

Some dudes were even calling for child protection for the boy

It might just be a mother and son love but then why is the girl not treated Like her elder brother
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
As long as they're both happy and no harm done it's okay smiley
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Endytito(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by princeemmma(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
see this woman, if konju go cash the boy now, u go come dey say, konju is really bad........... well am just scrooling through nani
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by OkoAnike(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
Not bad,i can let my son touch every part of me. grin

Op, @ what age will u not allow ur boy to touch every part of ur body?
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
OkoAnike:

Op, @ what age will u not allow ur boy to touch every part of ur body?
No specific age,he can touch me till i die.
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Feranchek(m): 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
I dont oo grin ,let me see ur face.

Lol. Kamdan suga. No fear. I don't know you neither have I seen you before. I said you're beautiful and CLASSY for a reason.
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by totorimi: 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
How can this generation ever escape the wrath of God, its as if they are hell bent on breaking all the commandments to see what can happen.

What type of bond will make a mother allow her son a minor for that matter to couple her yansh like that.and kissing the boy as such. Well I'm not surprised at all because its only in Babylon where it can happen. If it were else where that wan and the son would have been sent on a journey of no return. Bullsh1t.
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Valkyr: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Modern society and its thoughts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be / My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.