Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? (14709 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Please Advice Me : My 18+ Years Old House Girl Is Tempting Me – What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by rescueteam: 4:07am On Apr 08, 2016
I have a female cousin that we bear the same Surname. In fact my Dad was the one following her Dad ( Same Father same Mother).

Am married for over three years with 2 Wonderful Children but I and my Wife are not living together. She works in different State while I work in different State too.
I have a Sister which is a cousin to me. Since am the only one living in my flat and my wife is not living with me. She decided to come and join me while she's looking for a job.
Am facing this problem since she came. She always sleeps naked virtually everyday. I have called her several times and told her that she will not live with me forever and as such adjust her way of sleeping. That sleeping naked is dangerous to her health and welfare.

The last one she did yesterday was for her not to wear anything at all. Though that is what she does most at times and she will come to sitting room and open her legs for me to see.

She lives in a room while I live in the other room but share same sitting room and toilet. We don't close our room doors for once. We don't lock bathroom while bathing.

Yesterday was terrible to the extent that I woke her up in her state of unclothedness and sit her down that mid night. That her act and action is tempting and inviting. That she shouldn't because we are family and kill me inside with unclothedness. I really talked to her. This nigh she dress better but still put on only pant. She told she used to it from home and my wife is not staying with me. only two of us in the flat and I don't want to attempt evil act. What do I do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by konkonbilo(m): 4:24am On Apr 08, 2016
Waris dis?you need help my guy.why would you post this kind of picture in the internet?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by konkonbilo(m): 4:26am On Apr 08, 2016
konkonbilo:
Waris dis?you need help my guy.why would you post this kind of picture on internet?
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by rescueteam: 4:28am On Apr 08, 2016
konkonbilo:
Waris dis?you need help my guy.why would you post this kind of picture in the internet?

I need help that is why I voiced out before I died in silence. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by whirlwind7(m): 4:30am On Apr 08, 2016
rescueteam...do you know what the definition of "a worthless piece of crap" is?

Well, go stand in front of a mirror and take a look. That's right. What you see while looking at your image is an apt definition.
I thought anyone who is married and has raised two kids would at least have a level of maturity, but thank you for making me have a rethink.

First all, she's related to you, and she sleeps alone in a separate room. You had to sneak in there and take pictures to post online, and ask for help. Yeah, you need help all right-a psychiatric evaluation.

There is nothing wrong with sleeping nude. Even much healthier for women to sleep without undies. I guess your phantom wife never realized or even shared this all too common knowledge with you.

Please, get a life, and stop being an asswipe. She isn't tempting you. Your horribly dirty mind is concocting it's own excuse for an 1ncest. What a pervert.
You make me sick.

***Modified.
After this pervert tried to justify his actions, he came back to this thread and removed the pictures he uploaded. They were pics of his cousin sleeping naked in bed.
tell me what matured, self respecting human specimen would sneak into a room occupied by his cousin while sleeping at night, and take pictures of her to post online, just to prove that he was being tempted! For goodness sake, you invaded her privacy. Asswipe!
Would you consider sex with your younger sister if you meet her sleeping naked in her room? Would you even consider taking pictures of her? If your answer is no, what makes that action justified with your uncle's daughter?

You better delete those pictures from your phone too. Nobody will accept your sorry explanation that it was evidence to prove you were being tempted by her.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 08, 2016
shocked shocked Op r u sure u r okay?u really need help!

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by rescueteam: 4:34am On Apr 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked Op r u sure u r okay?u really need help!

Am ok Ma. You cannot understand what am passing through. I don't want to commit

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by jubrealguy(m): 4:39am On Apr 08, 2016
mehn! Nigga is para-ing.....call a fam's attention na

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by FreeBSD: 4:55am On Apr 08, 2016
rescueteam:

Am ok Ma. You cannot understand what am passing through. I don't want to commit

You entered her private room and you remove her clothes. Then snap her unclad.

You must be a rapist

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 08, 2016
grin

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 08, 2016
so with that riverine and almost collapsing room you can still see a nekkid gal...instead of you to be planning how to relocate to a better apartment....straff her and see your future apartment become worse than this one...

rescueteam:

I need help that is why I voiced out before I died in silence. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by libertyfather(m): 5:00am On Apr 08, 2016
Oga nah heat, and stop parabulating ur dick, besides you share different rooms so what's the stress? I don't know why you have to leave al doors open...thats a red flag! U are a lier

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by rescueteam: 5:01am On Apr 08, 2016
whirlwind7:
rescueteam...do you know what the definition of "a worthless piece of crap" is?

Well, go stand in front of a mirror and take a look. That's right. What you see while looking at your image is an apt definition.
I thought anyone who is married and has raised two kids would at least have a level of maturity, but thank you for making me have a rethink.

First all, she's related to you, and she sleeps alone in a separate room. You had to sneak in there and take pictures to post online, and ask for help. Yeah, you need help all right-a psychiatric evaluation.

There is nothing wrong in sleeping in the nude. Even much healthier for women to sleep without undies. I guess your phantom wife never realized or even shared this all too common knowledge with you.

Please, get a life, and stop being an asswipe. She isn't tempting you. Your horribly dirty mind is concocting it's own excuse for an 1ncest.
You make me sick.

I won't blame you for your rotting opinions. I have done something evil is you with good for nothing brain that will first ascribe blame on me. Am trying to be safe all the way and you are there with your dirty and sticking mouth talking what you don’t know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 08, 2016
After them go say na. Devil. RUBBISH

The message here is clear. You want to straff. That girl that's all

If you think. She's a temptation to you. Then inform your wife about it

For you to sneak into her room and took those picture it's sign of lust. You've already seen everything. Your problem now is your evil imaginations.

How you will straff her. How sweet she willl be. SMH

My brother if you really need help on how to overcome this. Inform her parents. They will talk to her. Beside you can't please every1. @worst send her out of ya house

Above all be a God fearing Man. Because if you do this. It might end up ruin your marriage. Thankz

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 08, 2016
I'm shocked that at the site of your cousin, your manhood reacted the way it did hence this silly post.

Mr. Man, are you African at all?
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 08, 2016
SirJeffry:
I'm shocked that at the site of your cousin, your manhood reacted the way it did hence this silly post.

Mr. Man, are you African at all?
Saint Jeffrey, konji is no respecter of religion or tribe or ancestry. We're talking of a sex starved man who is being given a guilt free pass to hell and ur talking about being African.
Op you need to send her out of ur house before things get out of hand. Forget the sentiments of being cousins. when yawa gas, na devil you go blame.

7 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by rescueteam: 5:24am On Apr 08, 2016
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by orisa37: 5:24am On Apr 08, 2016
In Christianity, only the first and second Cousins matter. Don't go near them uncovered. All other relations, apart from these two, give in to them as the opportunity uncovers.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by rescueteam: 5:26am On Apr 08, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Saint Jeffrey, konji is no respecter of religion or tribe or ancestry. We're talking of a sex starved man who is being given a guilt free pass to hell and ur talking about being African.
Op you need to send her out of ur house before things get out of hand. Forget the sentiments of being cousins. when yawa gas, na devil you go blame.

Thanks for your candid opinion. Let others be saying rubbish . They never being tempted. Temptation is an evil act. Flee temptation. ..

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by chulo132(m): 5:34am On Apr 08, 2016

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by oglalasioux(m): 5:42am On Apr 08, 2016
Nobody should believe the OP is more than 17 years of age. No man above 23 will be this idiotic. The post was made by a minor so let's forgive his warped mind.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 08, 2016
sapiosexual1:

He may be a starved man but we are talking about his first cousin here.

He should get inside his room, lock that godamn door and sleep godamnit.angry
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 08, 2016
And then you posted her pictures. . .
Mehn, I'm tempted to call you foolish but. . .
SMH in open disgust.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Jbuster: 6:07am On Apr 08, 2016
Op I think what you did not do right to post her unclad pics, so that people could believe you, if she sleeps unclad with the door closed no problem. But leaving the door open or walking about unclad is terrible. There is a power of attraction in any lady's unclothedness. So be careful.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by matrix199(m): 6:08am On Apr 08, 2016
Uploading an nude image of your cousin on the internet isn't a sane thing to do. You don't have to go this extent just to prove your predicament and seek advice

You either give in or give out. But the sane thing to do is send her out of your house, whether she begins to sleep in a winter jacket or a bikini. Otherwise, the next image on the internet wld be urs and hers committing conseguinity*
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by pendusky(m): 6:08am On Apr 08, 2016
Op you don't need to visit her room at night, it quite unfortunate that there is no 247 light as Fashola promised us and no fuel to even buy to run the gen..

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by nmreports: 6:10am On Apr 08, 2016
Op I apologise on behalf of all the ignorant people on this thread. People are apt to judge one another and quick to pass blame. It doesn't mean they are sanctimonious or better than you. Perhaps, most of them are not married and without wives around.

That said, I do not think I would post such pictures on the Internet. I do not also think I would come to a forum for an advise like this.

You are a god and a man of your home and as such is capable of making sound decisions in issues like this.
You should know what to do so to me it seems like you are having fun with this post.

Do not sleep with your cousin. The repercussions can be grave. Instruct her firmly to stop sleeping naked or buy her night gowns and tell her to ALWAYS put it on.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 08, 2016
SERIOUSLY TEMPTING, though you Didn't act within the Ambits and tenets of a MARRIED MAN.

I know u felt that people would doubt u after such story, however you shouldn't have Posted her Pix.

Then, KINDLY SEND ME HER PHONE NUMBER, i need to counsel her privately....
I believe after such, she will improve.

Send it to my Mail box.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by HomieQuan(m): 6:15am On Apr 08, 2016
nawa o
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 08, 2016
Rescueteam
Take this down now now now!!!
This is a breach of her privacy
Not only did you take these pics without her consent but without her knowledge
An now you've posted it on the web for all to see her n@kedness

We can advise you without these pics
remove them.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by rescueteam: 6:20am On Apr 08, 2016
nmreports:
Op I apologise on behalf of all the ignorant people on this thread. People are apt to judge one another and quick to pass blame. It doesn't mean they are sanctimonious or better than you. Perhaps, most of them are not married and without wives around.

That said, I do not think I would post such pictures on the Internet. I do not also think I would come to a forum for an advise like this.

You are a god and a man of your home and as such is capable of making sound decisions in issues like this.
You should know what to do so to me it seems like you are having fun with this post.

Do not sleep with your cousin. The repercussions can be grave. Instruct her firmly to stop sleeping naked or buy her night gowns and tell her to ALWAYS put it on.

Ok. Thanks
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by TheSociopath(m): 6:20am On Apr 08, 2016
Original Poster

You're not serious with this. Pardon me if I'm being insultive. What are you doing in her room? Why can't you chase her away or discuss this arrant madness with your wife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today / Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" / Lady Posts Her Nude On Facebook After Belgium Won Brazil( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.