Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,478 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. (3215 Views)

Discos, Gencos Bringing Shame To Govt – Fashola / "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff / Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by moonstar01: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
Daremee:

This is why Nnewi people have bad reputation of worshipping money. Money is the god of that town. Willie Obiano should have known better and reject this abomination of a Greek gift all in the name of an empty chieftaincy title

THE WORST OF IT ALL IS THAT HE TOOK OJUKWU's TITLE. OJUKWU S CHIEFTAINCY TITLES ARE IKEMBA NNEWI AND ALSO DIKE ORA MMA OF IGBOLAND. MONEY CAN REALLY LEAD PEOPLE TO DO IRRATIONAL THINGS. WERE THESE TRADITIONAL RULERS DRUNK OR HYPNOTISED. NA WAA O FOR THESE PEOPLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by laudate: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Daremee:
This is why Nnewi people have bad reputation of worshipping money. Money is the god of that town. Willie Obiano should have known better and reject this abomination of a Greek gift all in the name of an empty chieftaincy title

You don't say?!! shocked Wow!
moonstar01:

THE WORST OF IT ALL IS THAT HE TOOK OJUKWU's TITLE. OJUKWU S CHIEFTAINCY TITLES ARE IKEMBA NNEWI AND ALSO DIKE ORA MMA OF IGBOLAND. MONEY CAN REALLY LEAD PEOPLE TO DO IRRATIONAL THINGS. WERE THESE TRADITIONAL RULERS DRUNK OR HYPNOTISED. NA WAA O FOR THESE PEOPLE

Interesting!! cheesy
Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by googlepikins: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
Tequilah:

So what is IPOB doing? And MASSOB? Or APGA?? shocked Couldn't they have organised a lecture in Ojukwu's memory, or taken out full page adverts in the print media, in remembrance of his activities? People have such short memories. Tomorrow, they will go online to say they can die for their leader, yet nothing is being done to preserve his memory. shocked

If it was in the South-West, the man's family, associates and friends would have put together a foundation to preserve his legacy, and an annual symposium to celebrate him.

But now...what a pity! sad
Story, una wey no fit comot for that ijebu ode for once to learn things. We remember him every day.

1 Like

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Tequilah: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
googlepikins:
Story, una wey no fit comot for that ijebu ode for once to learn things. We remember him every day.

Who are the people living in Ijebu-Ode/ Are you referring to your family? Anyway, it is sad that so little was done to pay tribute to the memory of the late Dim Odumegwu-Ojukwu.
Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Ganiyat72(f): 12:10am On Jan 27, 2017
What I don't understand is why my follow yoruba muslims are crying more than the bereaved. When did we become the spokes person of Ojukwu's family?

We yoruba muslims are bringing shame and embarrassment to our Arewa-Oodua nation.

3 Likes

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Tequilah: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ganiyat72:
What I don't understand is why my follow yoruba muslims are crying more than the bereaved. When did we become the spokes person of Ojukwu's family?

We yoruba muslims are bringing shame and embarrassment to our Arewa-Oodua nation.

Where are all the Yoruba people on this thread? Please come in here. See this pretender who is hiding under a Yoruba moniker to disgrace your people... anyone can easily tell that Ganiyat72 is a fraudulent IPOB rabble-rouser.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) / Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader / Remembering Igbo First Nigerian Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.