Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House (61795 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Jafar1: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2016
j
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Davash222(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2016
dreezybines:
Reading
Lol, the girl at the right can fit to gossip well well. @meme

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by beautiful232(f): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2016
bro if na you, you for read this test book weh you post here
lie lie undecided
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2016
p
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Businessmind49: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmmmm..[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Theoritical(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2016
U should @least know ur friends berra,b4 letting them in2 ur house ' not to talk of letting them stay in ur crib while away.. U are lucky its a case of ashawo. Had it been a robbery set up, u would have been chilling out in khirikhiri by now.. Screen,filter and edit ur friends. #trust nobody

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Vacora(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2016
Sounds like a " Frank" I also know with a penchant for ladies of easy virtue grin
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2016
deturla:

Baba! No be small thing!

may gat some business ish to discuss with u

How do I get in touch with u? Pm, whatsapp or?
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2016
deturla:

Baba! No be small thing!
all these stories and no pictures...not fair
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by niyi123: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2016
westligy:
angry

Why are you allowing badluck into your house?
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by bobbybrown007: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2016
Since he is not yet back let's search for him here on nairaland
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by friendl: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2016
Why he go carry run babe and he no hold money ,am sure people like that frank of a guy don't use condom
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2016
Obviously you didn't see him as a frd, if you did, you would have salvage the situation, try to protect his phone, and then correct him later,

You clearly don't know the meaning of true frdship,
Frds have each others back, no matter what, good or bad.
And coming out on social media to bash him some more, is equally reckless as what you accuse him of

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by sucess001(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:
Obviously you didn't see him as a frd, if you did, you would have salvage the situation, try to protect his phone, and then correct him later,

You clearly don't know the meaning of true frdship,
Frds have each others back, no matter what, good or bad.
And coming out on social media to bash him some more, is equally reckless as what you accuse him of

Frank has been spotted!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by skyo78(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2016
I don't think you guys are really friends.

I you were, you should know that he arranges prostitutes once in a while, so you wouldn't be surprised.

He will not discharge the girl like that without letting you in on his plans.

You will not let her go with his phone just like that.

You don't even know what has happened to him that he's not back after 2hrs and his phone is charging in your flat.

So I think Frank is someone you know, na acquaintance and not really a friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by josite: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2016
that guy .by that act,should never have his hands on your door ago.reminds me of one tejuoso guy in jos who i sent packing the next day after i agreed to squat him.fucking a babe while i the landlord looks on in the same room,completely unease.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by deturla: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2016
steppin:
Lies from useless bloggers. They keep making up stories that are hard to believe.

This was 100% percent true Sir/ Ma'am.

Not all bloggers are useless!!

God!
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=sucess001 post=51477419]

Frank has been spotted!

Nah....I'm not Frank..
Its just stupid how people call others friends without knowing the meaning of the word

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by steppin: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2016
deturla:

This was 100% percent true Sir/ Ma'am.

Not all bloggers are useless!!

God!
Right! Tell that to the birds.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by ElsonMorali: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2016
What kind of friends do you keep? Show me your friend... Oya parie...
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Dvampire(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2016
Davash222:
Oga calm down, you don dey form saint for Nairaland bah

So you can’t pay 3k for your friend You are not a good friend.
So suppose he woke up to meet a corpse on the bed, he would have admitted to the police that he killed her because he wanted to be a good friend or ba? I believe that the writer has learnt his lesson sha. He would choose his friends carefully.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by deturla: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2016
lustychima:

may gat some business ish to discuss with u

How do I get in touch with u? Pm, whatsapp or?

WhatsApp will do fine Sir.

Thanks
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by kolajoo(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2016
Oshofree grin
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by fortunechy(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2016
Its better u break my heart, than abscond with my hard earned money..
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by CertifiedSamuel: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2016
More reason I don't really keep friends. Especially male friends.
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by alaskido(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2016
You jam DOMITILA and you dey complain. Thank God say na gentle girl.
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by alaskido(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2016
vickodedon:
I go shaa straff her my own

grin grin grin grin grin. You go pay that of Frank own and your own o cheesy
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Boyooosa(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

I've watched that movie

The name of the movie is "You can lie for Africa"
You are nothung but an inexperience dude!
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Doctor0071(m): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Bros na true u talk him no be good friend run for ur life before him teach u same tin oo
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
dude you handled the scenario the best way you could, imagine if the girl had lied on you man. i beg you keep off that so called friend frank
for life. that kinda dude could get you killed man for real. stay safe bro. this ain't a funny matter trust me
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Fact007(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oga na normal thing in life wey guys dey do or u wan lie sey u never carry them b4
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
Op uv done the right thing.
Next time, screen your friends wella.

What if she turns up dead in his room? Peeps saying he's not a good friend. angry
Op, don't allow the morrafucker close to u again!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa / When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.