Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? (13236 Views)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / Is Amara Kanu (kanu Nwankwo) Wife Enjoying Life? / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Bromine: 9:33am On Nov 09, 2009
Please i want to ask if it is advisable to allow your wife to be having free ride every morning from her male colleague working in the same office with her.The man is staying in the same side with her and every morning on his way going to work,will call her to come out and enter his car so that two of them can go to work instead of her going to park and queing for public bus.Hope its advisable and cannot lead to another thing?,or will you stop her if you re in that shoe?
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2009
Ehmmm. . .as much as he might be tryna help out. . .you just gotta to be careful. . .never say never!
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by stanbiggi(m): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2009
man, if ure not confortable with it, and you also know the strength of your wife, get her a car at least a belguim of 300 - 400k so that you will not die of suspicion some day
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by kidsam: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2009
make reference to tonisslims's post, she is a lady and she asks you to be careful meaning it might not be the best situation to leave your wife
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by victorazy(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2009
stanbiggi:

man, if ure not confortable with it, and you also know the strength of your wife, get her a car at least a belguim of 300 - 400k so that you will not die of suspicion some day

THATS ALL MAN, THE STRENGHT OF UR WOMAN THOUGH THEY ARE UNPREDICTABLE SHAAAAA
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2009
Oh pls, people give others lifts everyday! How is that a cause for suspision  

Like Stan said, if he's uncomfortale with it, he should buy his wife a car!
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by 190yaris1: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2009
ooh please uve already lost her

especially if the guy is using a 2008 camry like mine~!
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by edetmike: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2009
It depends on who the wife is, and also who the colleague is. Such man should never over emphasis the assistance render by the said colleague and how convenience that must be to the wife.
Remember women are always prone to their own desires, even when nobody gives them ride if the want to play ball they do it, so many are doing it today.
Although no one can simply make decision for such man, he has to make his own decision wisely living in a crafty world.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Godmother(f): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2009
edetmike:

It depends on who the wife is, and also who the colleague is. Such man should never over emphasis the assistance render by the said colleague and how convenience that must be to the wife.
Remember women are always prone to their own desires, even when nobody gives them ride if the want to play ball they do it, so many are doing it today.
Although no one can simply make decision for such man, he has to make his own decision wisely living in a crafty world.

you have said it all
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Shola2009(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2009
I dnt think you should be suspicious of anything.It's just a ride to work.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2009
This is where trust comes to play. If you trust her enough, then you should have nothing to worry about.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by schescale: 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2009
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

mimee sha sha mimee,

boooooM

beta be kiafu,
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by chidyke77(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2009
U shuld b able to undastand ur wife better cos if she's d weak type, then u cn stop her frm going wt d man. Ths is where undastanding and trust plays a major rule.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Ben13: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2009
hmmm . .I don't think that ride is free grin
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Kulas: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2009
Well,from my personal experience as a man,there was one married woman in my place of work then,she has a car and do give me a ride after close of work because two of us are staying towards same side.But after one week,i personally decided not to be following her after close of work,rather i will go and enter commercial bus.It was my personal decission.I see that the proximity,kind of talk we will be discussing in the car,two of us staying alone in the car,if i turn my eyes and see her sexy boobs and well endowed waist,her laps etc,i will get aroused.I reason that one of these days we may be tempted by satan and before you know it,story may happen.It may not be her fault and neither mine as well,hence the saying"To avoid sin,stay out of Satans orchard".Besides,i eqaully reasoned that her husband may not be comfortable to hear or see me all the time in the wife's car after the close of work.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2009
I'll take free rides over standing at the bus stop any day.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by izeek(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2009
has she given u a reason to suspect her!
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by jamace(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2009
Well,from my personal experience as a man,there was one married woman in my place of work then,she has a car and do give me a ride after close of work because two of us are staying towards same side.But after one week,i personally decided not to be following her after close of work,rather i will go and enter commercial bus.It was my personal decission.I see that the proximity,kind of talk we will be discussing in the car,two of us staying alone in the car,if i turn my eyes and see her sexy boobs and well endowed waist,her laps etc,i will get aroused.I reason that one of these days we may be tempted by satan and before you know it,story may happen.It may not be her fault and neither mine as well,hence the saying"To avoid sin,stay out of Satans orchard".Besides,i eqaully reasoned that her husband may not be comfortable to hear or see me all the time in the wife's car after the close of work.
Hmmm. What can I say? Bodi no be wood

@poster
Do whatever your mind tells you. And do it fast!
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by XKZ(m): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
If she hasn't given you reason to suspect her relax.
Or you might as well be worried about who she sits all day in the office with, who is in the pool car with her, who she sits with in the bus (there's a post about smooching in the bus), your relatives (male) who visit in your absence, the gynecologist, pastor, etc etc etc.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by queenesthr(f): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2009
Even if he stops giving her the ride, they are still colleagues, right? They will still spend the day together in the same office, hope you catch my drift? wink
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2009
Kulas:

Na wa o. Women are no more safe. angry angry Soon men will derive pleasure from seeing your finger nails. angry angry
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by ekoboy: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2009
@ poster
this is tough.

I hope you have a car atleast. If you have, maybe you can be dropping her at a convenient bus stop. I don't subscribe her joining her colleague everyday. Somedays maybe, but not everyday. A lot of closeness can be developed by staying together  in "holdups" and i know women can be vulnerable to comfort. Before you know it she is developing some likeness/love for the colleague, and if the colleague is randy,

Seriously think of how you would get a car for her or be dropping her off. In the interim let her manage  public transport. Afterall she knew level before marrying you. And moreover we are Africans. Personally i would not like to be giving a married woman ride everyday.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by ekoboy: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2009
queenesthr:

Even if he stops giving her the ride, they are still colleagues, right? They will still spend the day together in the same office, hope you catch my drift? wink

They won't have as much idle/alone time as they would have while driving to work and back. Morever women like cars, feelings develop when they are in the comfort of a car
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by bluespice(f): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2009
*sigh*
smh
kmt
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by scottN(m): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2009
It's a 50-50 chance of s/thing developing btw them(we are all humans and women, well. . . . . . . .) so I'll get her a car! Not that I don't trust her but why expose her to temptations when you can avoid them.  
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by queenesthr(f): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2009
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by tytylayor: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2009
free ride cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by jidobaba(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2009
stillwater:

Na wa o. Women are no more safe. angry angry Soon men will derive pleasure from seeing your finger nails. angry angry
it happens sometimes, i derive pleasure seeing a woman's fingernails, toenails, hair strands, you name it. just seeing the endless legs on your profile has given me a mighty erection.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by jidobaba(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
^^^just got me so much harder
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by IFELEKE(m): 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2009
Poster,
Get her a car if you are not comfy with the arrangement or keep your suspicion to yourself if you can't do the afore-said.
btw, don't you trust your wife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years / Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall / If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.