Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

How To Get A Woman's Interested In You Within 2 Minutes Or Less! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Woman's Interested In You Within 2 Minutes Or Less! (507 Views)

I Bet You Can't Last 2 Minutes In Bed With Me. / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Woman's Interested In You Within 2 Minutes Or Less! by Consulter: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
You don't always have the longest period of time to get a woman's interest, which means you need to be able to get it fast so you can get her number, especially if you only have a few minute's time to do it.

Read on to find out how you can get her interested in you within 2 minutes or less....

Step #1: Finding common ground

If you only have a little bit of time to be around her, and if you are trying to get her phone number in a busy place, then you need to find common ground first.

To do this you should talk about something which is neither related to you or her, but rather something else which she can agree on. For example: if you are on the street, you can talk about crazy traffic and crazy drivers.

What you want to do, is find a topic for common ground which can emotionally "excite" her, and this is often something related to safety. It shows her that you are a genuine guy instantly, but also can be turned around to make you appear confident.

Step #2: Portraying your confidence to go in for the kill

The next step is to appear confident and make her aware that you are a man who can make the right decisions, and a man who has standards above what most guys do.

To do this, you can turn the conversation over to something related to you, which relates to the topic, but shows her that you can handle situations.

The best way to instantly appear confident is to add humor to it and even get a little cocky. For instance, continuing on the traffic conversation, "I'm a big boy now, and I help grannies across the street so they don't get hit"

She will find that funny and also will take it as a sign of high confidence because you are telling her what you do, rather than just concentrating on what she does.

Step #3: Presenting a challenge to her

If you want to further things and really make her want to say yes to you, you can turn things around by presenting a challenge to her. Women love to be challenged, but at the same time you can instantly psychologically make her feel enticed by saying something like:

"You shouldn't be out here walking alone either, you might get hit, and then I'd have to get that guy over there to jump in front..."

What this does, is it immediately tells her that YOU wouldn't jump in front of a car for her, which suggests that there is something about her which makes you not want to, and in turn presents a challenge.

In the end, when you approach her smoothly with these steps, you will have her interest within a few seconds, and can in turn get her phone number or anything else you were looking for from her.

Watch this video for more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBwPJqEVGYc

(1) (Reply)

All Ladies Are Beautiful Indeed. / Patience Is Truly A Virtue. Must Read! / Burn Your Body's Excess Fats With So Much Ease.lose 20kg Of Weight In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.