Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School (6875 Views)

Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu / Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) / See How Ogbeni Aregbesola Greeted Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; Respect Or Worship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
Fhemmmy:

It is like you telling you are the best farmer and you give me your own data, have you heard of cook book?
unsatisfy wailer continue ooo. Ogbeni keep doing good job.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Ogbeni is mortgaging the future of your children and that of yours by giving your 10k to defend his foolishness, yet you are happy . . . .I see now why the elders are asking where are the youth to lead the nation, when they are happy to be touts for the governor
u can never appreciate good things in your life frustrated ingrate. Ogbeni building schools in order to secure that's bright for all this toung ones. If a governor can focus on education with a good infrastructure, the governor should be commendable. He created a good learning environment for all these kid. Still some people are ingrate. Keep wailing ok. The future is great for all our kids. Poverty is reducing for promoting education sector. Keep hating jare why ogbeni keep commission gigantic projects.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u can never appreciate good things in your life frustrated ingrate. Ogbeni building schools in order to secure that's bright for all this toung ones. If a governor can focus on education with a good infrastructure, the governor should be commendable. He created a good learning environment for all these kid. Still some people are ingrate. Keep wailing ok. The future is great for all our kids. Poverty is reducing for promoting education sector. Keep hating jare why ogbeni keep commission gigantic projects.

Why are you getting so angry now, haba . . . . Relax dude, i am yet to call you names, no need to call me names . . . . Please say Amen that God should run your life like your pay master is running Oshun State . . . .Say amen else you are an hypocrite
Tell your pay master to pay salary, tell me how teachers will teach the children in those Holes called classrooms that your uncle is building when they are yet to get paid and hungry . . . .Hungry man or woman cant teach, go and tell your pay master and then you will understand but i pray that God will surely run your life like Ogbeni is running oshun state, and since you are my brother, i help you to say Amen!
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
frustrated ingrate u are still not satisfied with what's happening in the state of osun. U will have to come down and see d health facilities and bore hole in the schools. All the schools has bore hole water, mini clinic, befitting school halls,good toilet facilities, computer lab. Keep wailing frustrated ingrate.

All schools has mini clinic and yet the doctors are not paid, mini field for sport and people are hungry, tell me how hungry teacher will be able to train the kids . . . . . computer lab my black rear, pinshure or idonbilivit joooo
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u are still not satisfy with what ogbeni is doing hmmm. Keep wailing ok. Frustrated ranter.

Since your pay master cant change your phone from bold2, send me your address and i will have governors from other states send you a better Android phone so you could keep touch with your pay master
Stop being a tout for Aregbe, so you will be able to see good things that is possible but you need to look beyond what you can see, get out of they community to see the world and you will be shocked as to what is possible tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Since your pay master cant change your phone from bold2, send me your address and i will have governors from other states send you a better Android phone so you could keep touch with your pay master
Stop being a tout for Aregbe, so you will be able to see good things that is possible but you need to look beyond what you can see, get out of they community to see the world and you will be shocked as to what is possible tongue tongue tongue
empty chest beater. Continue wailing ok. So you now have governors that you are patronising baaaa. You are always amaze me with your ranting. I could remember some robonski thread. Always asking frivolous questions. Still you will not be satisfy. I don't know who will satisfy you. I don't have to talk much ok. Come down to the state of osun and see things for yourself. Ariwo koni music oooo. Empty barrel lo ma npariwo. Abeg shift. No point from you so far.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2016
Fhemmmy:

All schools has mini clinic and yet the doctors are not paid, mini field for sport and people are hungry, tell me how hungry teacher will be able to train the kids . . . . . computer lab my black rear, pinshure or idonbilivit joooo
you will always wail and rant. You are bunch of empty barrel that maketh the loudest noise. You will have to attend this schools to see what am saying. I don't have to talk much. Doctors and teachers are paid. You can't be coming here and be spewing trash hmmmm.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Why are you getting so angry now, haba . . . . Relax dude, i am yet to call you names, no need to call me names . . . . Please say Amen that God should run your life like your pay master is running Oshun State . . . .Say amen else you are an hypocrite
Tell your pay master to pay salary, tell me how teachers will teach the children in those Holes called classrooms that your uncle is building when they are yet to get paid and hungry . . . .Hungry man or woman cant teach, go and tell your pay master and then you will understand but i pray that God will surely run your life like Ogbeni is running oshun state, and since you are my brother, i help you to say Amen!
keep ranting as expected frustrated wailer. Hope you know that the more you rant and wail the more ogbeni keep commission gigantic projects. Another project will be commission this week hmmm. Stay tune. Ogbeni has been paying teachers salaries ok. Even he employ more teachers. Over twelve thousand teachers was employed.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Johnnyessence:
keep ranting as expected frustrated wailer. Hope you know that the more you rant and wail the more ogbeni keep commission gigantic projects. Another project will be commission this week hmmm. Stay tune. Ogbeni has been paying teachers salaries ok. Even he employ more teachers. Over twelve thousand teachers was employed.

Bros try ad discover other response . . . . The ranting and wailing is becoming boring.
He has started paying teachers, please tell me which of the months he is currently paying, this year January? and let me guess, he is paying them interest too for making them wait for almost a year.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Johnnyessence:
you will always wail and rant. You are bunch of empty barrel that maketh the loudest noise. You will have to attend this schools to see what am saying. I don't have to talk much. Doctors and teachers are paid. You can't be coming here and be spewing trash hmmmm.

Boring response as always . . . . Stop being childish and engage in meaningful discussion instead of insulting people
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Johnnyessence:
empty chest beater. Continue wailing ok. So you now have governors that you are patronising baaaa. You are always amaze me with your ranting. I could remember some robonski thread. Always asking frivolous questions. Still you will not be satisfy. I don't know who will satisfy you. I don't have to talk much ok. Come down to the state of osun and see things for yourself. Ariwo koni music oooo. Empty barrel lo ma npariwo. Abeg shift. No point from you so far.

Bros, tell your pay master to change your bold2 phone because soon, you wont be able to comment on NL
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Bros try ad discover other response . . . . The ranting and wailing is becoming boring.
He has started paying teachers, please tell me which of the months he is currently paying, this year January? and let me guess, he is paying them interest too for making them wait for almost a year.
you are still wailing baaa. He doesn't pay you ooooo. He paid them last month. Still using the formular of full payment for level 1-8 workers and paying half salaries for level 8 above. Infact the more you rant the more you will be reading good news about the workers. Ogbeni create additional 31 local government development areas(LCDA) and employed level 14 officers above to be the council managers. Ogbeni try a lot in civil service. He named one of the road in osogbo in civil service name. Tagged osun state workers drive. He's still paying their salaries. You can ask them and not wail all over the media.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Bros, tell your pay master to change your bold2 phone because soon, you wont be able to comment on NL
you are still not satisfied with with my bb phone hmmm. I don't know who will satisfy you in this planet earth. For you to know more projects are underway for commissioning. They are gigantic as expected.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Boring response as always . . . . Stop being childish and engage in meaningful discussion instead of insulting people
you are the one that's childish by keep asking foolish question that's doesn't has any meaning. You love to be asking meaningless questions. You complain a lot. So I know you well. No be today. Keep your wailing going why ogbeni keep commissioning gigantic projects.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Johnnyessence:
you are the one that's childish by keep asking foolish question that's doesn't has any meaning. You love to be asking meaningless questions. You complain a lot. So I know you well. No be today. Keep your wailing going why ogbeni keep commissioning gigantic project[/b]s.

[b]Define the bold statement, what makes a project gigantic? painting a road black and same messed up within 6 months while your governor that dont even know you exist laying his pocket with raw money and you have nothing to show for fighting for him as his tout?
tongue
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Johnnyessence:
you are still wailing baaa. He doesn't pay you ooooo. He paid them last month. Still using the formular of full payment for level 1-8 workers and paying half salaries for level 8 above. Infact the more you rant the more you will be reading good news about the workers. Ogbeni create additional 31 local government development areas(LCDA) and employed level 14 officers above to be the council managers. Ogbeni try a lot in civil service. He named one of the road in osogbo in civil service name. Tagged osun state workers drive. He's still paying their salaries. You can ask them and not wail all over the media.

Oshun state has become one of the poorest states under your paymaster
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Johnnyessence:
you are still not satisfied with with my bb phone hmmm. I don't know who will satisfy you in this planet earth. For you to know more projects are underway for commissioning. They are gigantic as expected.

Dont make it personal sir, we are only talking about your governor that has nothing to offer but to mortgage the future of the indigene . . . . Maybe i missed it though, but i am still tell you to say Amen, that God will allow your life to be run the way your paymaster has run Oshun state . . . Till you say amen to that prayer and show that you are not an hypocrite, i am done responding to you
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Dont make it personal sir, we are only talking about your governor that has nothing to offer but to mortgage the future of the indigene . . . . Maybe i missed it though, but i am still tell you to say Amen, that God will allow your life to be run the way your paymaster has run Oshun state . . . Till you say amen to that prayer and show that you are not an hypocrite, i am done responding to you
not too difficult to identify frustrated wailer. You will always rant and wail here. You have nothing to offer the general public but only to wail. Rant as much as you can frustrated ranter. Ogbeni the great achiever is soaring higher by the day. Keep wailing.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Oshun state has become one of the poorest states under your paymaster
it is you that's poor in mind. No tangible point. Osun state is rich. Another investment was commissioned yesterday in ile ife. You better find something to do frustrated wailer. You have nothing to offer frustrated wailer. You haven't speak good things about him and up till today ogbeni has slaughter PDP in the state of osun. Tell all of them that they will never smell that seat in 2018.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Define the bold statement, what makes a project gigantic? painting a road black and same messed up within 6 months while your governor that dont even know you exist laying his pocket with raw money and you have nothing to show for fighting for him as his tout? tongue
it is when you are thinking negatively that you will start to type your trash. Treck on the solid roads he built and think deeply before you type. A frustrated wailer doesn't appreciate things in life but only think negative in their whole lives. Under ogbeni administration the road network is great.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lalasticla it is high time you put it to the front page.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Johnnyessence:
not too difficult to identify frustrated wailer. You will always rant and wail here. You have nothing to offer the general public but only to wail. Rant as much as you can frustrated ranter. Ogbeni the great achiever is soaring higher by the day. Keep wailing.

Just say Amen now that God should allow your life to be run the way your paymaster has run Oshun . . . . OK, let me help you say amen to it that Your life will be run just as your governor has run Oshun state . . .Amen
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Just say Amen now that God should allow your life to be run the way your paymaster has run Oshun . . . . OK, let me help you say amen to it that Your life will be run just as your governor has run Oshun state . . .Amen
this is a typical example of frustrated ingrate wailer. Well it is not your fault you have not visit the state of osun since. Well by next week Thursday,ogbeni will roll out another free railway mass transit for those that want to visit the state of osun for christmas and new year. You can kindly join them. Take off place is ido railway station in lagos. U can kindly join them for free ride.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Water Ministry Budgets N4bn For Research In 2017 Budget / Court Refuses To Grant Abdulrasheed Maina Bail / Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.