Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School (6822 Views)

Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu / Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) / See How Ogbeni Aregbesola Greeted Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; Respect Or Worship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abegi stop supporting ur corrupt leader obi. He still has series of case to answer in Efcc. Why is he traveling around to hide himself hmmm.

Less corrupt than Aregbe
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
Standing5:
Where is the sense in using the teachers' future salary to build schools when the schools don't generate revenue? Keep playing your politics ehn?
abegi jor pack well. Ogbeni is not using any teachers salary ok. Get this fact again he employs more teachers to the rural schools. He's paying teachers salary every month. Am not playing any politics here ok. We see what he's doing not signing stupid MOU on paper like some corrupt politician.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Less corrupt than Aregbe
as far as concern ogbeni has integrity in his governance. It will shock you when he said he's not collecting salaries. With what everyone is seeing in his government, u will convince about the state finances. As far as am concern, he's delivering his campaign promises to his people. The masses vote him in two yeÁrs ago into government, up till today ogbeni is still commission series of project. He has bury any opposition that's coming up in the state of osun. Now electricity is now twenty hours per day. I gave kudos to him on that one too. Almost existing projects are near completion.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Johnnyessence:
as far as concern ogbeni has integrity in his governance. It will shock you when he said he's not collecting salaries. With what everyone is seeing in his government, u will convince about the state finances. As far as am concern, he's delivering his campaign promises to his people. The masses vote him in two yeÁrs ago into government, up till today ogbeni is still commission series of project. He has bury any opposition that's coming up in the state of osun. Now electricity is now twenty hours per day. I gave kudos to him on that one too. Almost existing projects are near completion.

What did he do with those huge debts and 6years allocations?
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Ilovemystate: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Lalasticla and mynfourfour kindly move it to the promise land.

Empty barrel makes a loud hollow sound always, you are busy typing rubbish all over the place, your gov has spent six years in office what is the position of Osun state in WAEC 2015/2016 as you gov is the best in education I feel like giving you dirty E-slap comparing that your rubbish state to Anambra state, from my record Osun occupied 25th position in WAEC 2015/2016 and you comparing your backward state to Anambra that haven't exceed forth position for more than one decade, tell me what Osun state have won in education under Aregbosla six yrs

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by bliss360: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
A systematic funding of education will yield good result in the long term , I serve in a state where 90% of the secondary are officially special centre. Corpers and teachers aid the student in the exam.
I am happy the osun state government is tackling the problem from the foundation, in 10to15years from now the results
Of the huge investment will manifest..
A leader who is shortsighted will allow official manipulation of result to deceive his people , but a good leader should tackle the problem from the foundation
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
bliss360:
A systematic funding of education will yield good result in the long term , I serve in a state where 90% of the secondary are officially special centre. Corpers and teachers aid the student in the exam.
I am happy the osun state government is tackling the problem from the foundation, in 10to15years from now the results
Of the huge investment will manifest..
A leader who is shortsighted will allow official manipulation of result to deceive his people , but a good leader should tackle the problem from the foundation
thanks for your reply. The bunch of wailers doesn't know ogbeni is building d foundation that's been destroyed. He built all these gigantic schools from scratch. Now in the next five to seven years u will be seeing them in brighter colours. Ogbeni is looking d brighter future.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

What did he do with those huge debts and 6years allocations?
u will always wail here that's ur job. U don't appreciate good things in ur entire life. Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. Well I don't blame u I blame the politician u are following. What he did for six years ur governors in the east av not dopne half of it. Even enugu state that's more lucrative than other eastern state are into debts too. Well u can see various gigantic projects ogbeni has been doing. I don't av to hide anything here. D results of the loan he collect is not on paper but in field. The whole world has already been rating him based on his drastic development in the state of osun. So keep wailing why ogbeni keep commission series of project. Rant as much as u can.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Empty barrel makes a loud hollow sound always, you are busy typing rubbish all over the place, your gov has spent six years in office what is the position of Osun state in WAEC 2015/2016 as you gov is the best in education I feel like giving you dirty E-slap comparing that your rubbish state to Anambra state, from my record Osun occupied 25th position in WAEC 2015/2016 and you comparing your backward state to Anambra that haven't exceed forth position for more than one decade, tell me what Osun state have won in education under Aregbosla six yrs
u are the one that protrude the empty barrel make d loudest noise. U are d empty wailer that keep ranting and disturbing d general public over ur false lies hmnn. Keep on feeding d public ur lies ok. So far d waec and results av improved tremendously in ogbeni government. So far he has achieved on d entrance exams.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u are the one that protrude the empty barrel make d loudest noise. U are d empty wailer that keep ranting and disturbing d general public over ur false lies hmnn. Keep on feeding d public ur lies ok. So far d waec and results av improved tremendously in ogbeni government. So far he has achieved on d entrance exams.

Back your claim with facts as to how the WAEC have improved tremendously . . . . . Further more, is it possible to have a data of how much Aregbesola spent building this thing?
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ilovemystate:

wailer again. When u don't av any tangible things to type, u always type rubbish. Continue ur wailing ministry.well for your information osun state students av improved in waec and neco exams this year. D students record fifty percent performance level in waec exams only. Google search and ask google about it. Keep wailing ogbeni. Ogbeni keep moving d state forward. God bless ur wailing ministry ooo. Nothing to type again. But to type lies and trash.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Back your claim with facts as to how the WAEC have improved tremendously . . . . . Further more, is it possible to have a data of how much Aregbesola spent building this thing?
D students record fifty percent performance level in waec exams only in this year. Since six years of ogbeni governance, there is drastic development in education section. U can wail as much as u can ok.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 1:23am On Dec 01, 2016
Johnnyessence:
D students record fifty percent performance level in waec exams only in this year. Since six years of ogbeni governance, there is drastic development in education section. U can wail as much as u can ok.

Bros, back it up with figure aND you don't expect me to believe it because you said it.... also, how much was the cost of this thing u called a school that is worthy of governor to commission it?

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Bros, back it up with figure aND you don't expect me to believe it because you said it.... also, how much was the cost of this thing u called a school that is worthy of governor to commission it?
check google. Google is ur friend ok.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 8:08am On Dec 01, 2016
iseething:
[size=38pt]The Queen of Britain say to aregbesola
[/size]

[img]http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/Queen+of+england+s+reaction+to+haters+_2e743efcc58a6ad3054359acccfbc611.jpg[/img]
what's d meaning of pics u upload here hmmm. Continue wailing jare.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 6:51am On Dec 02, 2016
More pics for everyone to see again. Ogbeni has been commissioning series of project.

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by ajbf: 7:08am On Dec 02, 2016
GMBuhari:
In a bankrupt state, aregbe is still making strides

Aregbe ma niggur

.. Flattheads don't die of heart attack but feel free to keep blowing up pipelines
He has mortgaged the future of that state. Several administrations to come, will find it difficult to perform, all things being equal.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fhemmmy:

this is the facts. This is the graph presentation that shows the performance of the pupils that wrote waec and neco in the state of Osun.

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
ajbf:

He has mortgaged the future of that state. Several administrations to come, will find it difficult to perform, all things being equal.
pained frustrated wailer again hmmm. All is well. Upon what ogbeni did in bringing dividend of democracy to people still some set of wailers don't appreciate his work. All is well. That's why I will always say that PDP will not smell that seat again. They have nothing to offer but to destroy everything ogbeni build. We will not allow that to happen.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by ajbf: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Johnnyessence:
pained frustrated wailer again hmmm. All is well. Upon what ogbeni did in bringing dividend of democracy to people still some set of wailers don't appreciate his work. All is well. That's why I will always say that PDP will not smell that seat again. They have nothing to offer but to destroy everything ogbeni build. We will not allow that to happen.
Which dividends are you talking about? The guy was governor during Nigeria oil era and he couldn't save for the rained days rather he plunged the state into an unprecedented debt of over #200 billions. Osun is now collecting #300 millions as monthly allocation. He has mortgaged the future of the state. Mr man, whenever you see any administration that put any project in place, the reasonable question you should ask is that at what financial cost? Be it PDP or APC or APGA
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
ajbf:

Which dividends are you talking about? The guy was governor during Nigeria oil era and he couldn't save for the rained days rather he plunged the state into an unprecedented debt of over #200 billions. Osun is now collecting #300 millions as monthly allocation. He has mortgaged the future of the state. Mr man, whenever you see any administration that put any project in place, the reasonable question you should ask is that at what financial cost? Be it PDP or APC or APGA
frustrated wailer. Upon the money he's collecting from fg, he's still paying the workers salary.improve in your wailing ok. No future is been mortgage here ok. Except you that's frustrated in his drastic development in the state of Osun. God bless Ogbeni God bless the state of Osun.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
Johnnyessence:
this is the facts. This is the graph presentation that shows the performance of the pupils that wrote waec and neco in the state of Osun.

Source of the stats?

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by jahsharon: 2:24am On Dec 05, 2016
There is recession in the country and this guy is commissioning schools and roads every week. Did he do money rituals or invested in MMM? I don't know whether I like or hate this guy, he doesn't give a damn either, but I can't hate the schools and the roads he has been commissioning every now and then. God has a reward for everyone. Aregbesola will get his reward from God also just like Obanikoro, Dasuki Sambo, James Ibori and GEJ gang of looters will get theirs.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by ajbf: 6:49am On Dec 05, 2016
Johnnyessence:
frustrated wailer. Upon the money he's collecting from fg, he's still paying the workers salary.improve in your wailing ok. No future is been mortgage here ok. Except you that's frustrated in his drastic development in the state of Osun. God bless Ogbeni God bless the state of Osun.
Continue to spread falsehood. Ogbeni is paying salary, may be in your dream. With half salary been paid in Osun, Ogbeni Aregbese is owing workers more than one year salary. The man has mortgage the future of the state. He will be punished at the appropriate time.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by ajbf: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2016
jahsharon:
There is recession in the country and this guy is commissioning schools and roads every week. Did he do money rituals or invested in MMM? I don't know whether I like or hate this guy, he doesn't give a damn either, but I can't hate the schools and the roads he has been commissioning every now and then. God has a reward for everyone. Aregbesola will get his reward from God also just like Obanikoro, Dasuki Sambo, James Ibori and GEJ gang of looters will get theirs.
The monthly's allocation to Osun is about #300 million. He is only spending some of his looted #200 billions to cajole the people.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2016
ajbf:

Continue to spread falsehood. Ogbeni is paying salary, may be in your dream. With half salary been paid in Osun, Ogbeni Aregbese is owing workers more than one year salary. The man has mortgage the future of the state. He will be punished at the appropriate time.
even when he's paying half salaries to workers, he's still paying salaries. At least half bread is better than none. At least half salaries is better than none salaries.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2016
ajbf:

The monthly's allocation to Osun is about #300 million. He is only spending some of his looted #200 billions to cajole the people.
hmmmm another lies again continue.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Since we are yet to know how much that thing built and tagged a school cost or set back Oshun state . , . . . See the images of what an elementary schools look like and it was not the Premier of the province that commissioned them but the minister of education because the premier (Governor) have other things to attend to.

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Osama10(m): 10:54am On Dec 07, 2016
Fhemmmy:
Since we are yet to know how much that thing built and tagged a school cost or set back Oshun state . , . . . See the images of what an elementary schools look like and it was not the Premier of the province that commissioned them but the minister of education because the premier (Governor) have other things to attend to.

grin grin grin

Fhemmmy I am still waiting for you to come & enjoy our change. cheesy
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Source of the stats?
u are still not satisfied hmmm. Well the source is from osun.gov.ng. Or check the source from osun state government twitter page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general / 2023 Election: We Represent The Poor - SDP's Adewole Adebayo Reveals Strategy / Osinbajo Arrives New Guinea For 8th African Summit Of African, Carribean States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.