Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

(A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls (8040 Views)

Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) / Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Lanre90(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
How do you sleep at night? I need to know.

You lied to her, deceived her, seduced her finally had your way with her then you leave and soon after break up with her. Unto the next victim.

How proud do you feel about yourself that night when you lay on your bed thinking about your actions knowing fully well that you will never marry her, yet you connived and stole the gift that belonged to her Husband.

What crime did she commit? The simple but yet complex crime of believing you, loving you and letting herself fall in love with you.
Should she decide to curse you, there's no way out. You will only sit down and wonder why your life is not heading the way you imagined it would be totally ignorant of the crime you committed years back.

My Advice to those that go about disvirgining girls that are not your wives is too desist from such act. You have no right to what you have not paid for. Once a girl tells you she is a virgin simply leave if you know you are only interested in having intercourse with her but not marrying her.

Even if she begs you for it, so long as she's a virgin run away from her.

I pray the lord grants light into your hearts and minds that you may see reason in my message and spread it with new thinking. To those girls that have been deceived or where ignorant and naive, it is well with you ,your husbands will still respect you and love you unconditionally because nobody is perfect. Only by the blood of Jesus Christ and believing in him as our Messiah are we able to attain such perfections that enables us to reside in the presence of God Almighty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by EmperorLee(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
If you don't leave her, she will leave you eventually. I wonder why this break up shii is always one sided.

Man leaves girl - He is wicked, he is a goat blah blah blah.

Girl leaves man - Sorry about that bruh....

5 Likes

Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Lanre90(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
EmperorLee:
If you don't leave her, she will leave you eventually. I wonder why this break up shii is always one sided.

Man leaves girl - He is wicked, he is a goat blah blah blah.

Girl leaves man - Sorry about that bruh....
Whether she leaves you or vice versa the underlined message is don't take what you have not paid for. That's called Stealing and it's not acceptable.

3 Likes

Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by EmperorLee(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lanre90:

Whether she leaves you or vice versa the underlined message is don't take what you have not paid for. That's called Stealing and it's not acceptable.

Steal
[stiːl]

VERB
take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by BOBBYTRICK: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
IF I FINALLY GET THIS SHAKARA TOO MUCH GIRL AND FINDS OUT SHE IS A VIRGIN, MEHN AM GONNA DEFLOWER HER THING O...
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Lanre90(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
Try not too, not for her sake nor yours but for the sake of her future husband so the same gesture will be awarded to you by who ever is with your future wife currently
BOBBYTRICK:
IF I FINALLY GET THIS SHAKARA TOO MUCH GIRL AND FINDS OUT SHE IS A VIRGIN, MEHN AM GONNA DEFLOWER HER THING O...

1 Like

Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by falconey(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
you made it "sounds" like it was a rape
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by greatnaija01: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lanre90:
Try not too, not for her sake nor yours but for the sake of her future husband so the same gesture will be awarded to you by who ever is with your future wife currently

what about those of us who NEVER SLEPT WITH ANY GIRL BEFORE MARRIAGE yet discovered we married women other men have used and later the woman got churchy and is now Married.... what about us.... COS ITS INJUSTSICE AND THERE REALLY IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT... SOME WOMEN BELIEVE IF THEY DONT DO IT EARLY IT WILL.BE TOO PAINFUL AND UNBEARABLE IN MARRIAGE...

1 Like

Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Lanre90(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
I understand you, but I would prefer if you see it as theft.
falconey:
you made it "sounds" like it was a rape
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Lanre90(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
I feel your pain too, but not everything is about virginity. Virginity is just a little gift a wife bestows upon her husband. It doesn't mean the glory of the marriage is attached to it, rather the Glory is attached to God our only father.
greatnaija01:

what about those of us who NEVER SLEPT WITH ANY GIRL BEFORE MARRIAGE yet discovered we married women other men have used and later the woman got churchy and is now Married.... what about us.... COS ITS INJUSTSICE AND THERE REALLY IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT... SOME WOMEN BELIEVE IF THEY DONT DO IT EARLY IT WILL.BE TOO PAINFUL AND UNBEARABLE IN MARRIAGE...

And yes we can do something about it, let's spread this message with our brothers and son's. Soon enough we will see this habit become a thing of the past.

Women that speak of pain are just liars in my opinion.
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by greatnaija01: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lanre90:
I feel your pain too, but not everything is about virginity. Virginity is just a little gift a wife bestows upon her husband. It doesn't mean the glory of the marriage is attached to it, rather the Glory is attached to God our only father.

And yes we can do something about it, let's spread this message with our brothers and son's. Soon enough we will see this habit become a thing of the past.

Women that speak of pain are just liars in my opinion.

it wont work....IT SIMPLY CAN NEVER WORK.... FILMS EVEN NAIJA FILM ENCOURAGES PREGNANCY BEFORE MARRIAGE.... TALK MORE OF GHOLLYWOOD N FORIEGN FILMS.... also its normal in the western culture.... and naija can copy even satan if he was a white guy.... so as long as the world is wrapping up to end... ITS A SIGN OF THE END TIME AND CAN NOT BE STOPPED.... when u even tell kids and teens that is when their curiousity will get intelligent.
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Kenekingz: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Talking nonsense, future husband koh! Who is looking forward to marrying a virgin, like seriously??

1 Like

Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Lanre90(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Fair enough, yet films also glorify Killings, kidnappings, Bomb explosions and bank robberies so far only a select few execute these actions in real life ,so let's try to fix our metality so much that only a negligible few will practice this form of THEFT
greatnaija01:

it wont work....IT SIMPLY CAN NEVER WORK.... FILMS EVEN NAIJA FILM ENCOURAGES PREGNANCY BEFORE MARRIAGE.... TALK MORE OF GHOLLYWOOD N FORIEGN FILMS.... also its normal in the western culture.... and naija can copy even satan if he was a white guy.... so as long as the world is wrapping up to end... ITS A SIGN OF THE END TIME AND CAN NOT BE STOPPED.... when u even tell kids and teens that is when their curiousity will get intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Lanre90(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Maybe not you
Kenekingz:
Talking nonsense, future husband koh! Who is looking forward to marrying a virgin, like seriously??
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by greatnaija01: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lanre90:
Fair enough, yet films also glorify Killings, kidnappings, Bomb explosions and bank robberies so far only a select few execute these actions in real life ,so let's try to fix our metality so much that only a negligible few will practice this form of THEFT

TOO LATE BRO.... this is now the hour of darkness..... light by a few will onoy help those of us like you and i who still have the light.
but I HEAR YOU

1 Like

Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Lanre90(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Very Much splendid

Cc: jasysandra, Oam4j, afam4eva, Obinoscopy, AkwaIbomrep1, ProphetUdeme, Thesonofmark, Seun
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Lanre90(m): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lalasticlala come now, we have done it before. Let's do it again cool
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by xtervaganza(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lanre90:

You lied to her, deceived her, seduced her finally had your way with her then you leave and soon after break up with her. Unto the next victim.

How proud do you feel about yourself that night when you lay on your bed thinking about your actions knowing fully well that you will never marry her, yet you connived and stole the gift that belonged to her Husband.

What crime did she commit? The simple but yet complex crime of believing you, loving you and letting herself fall in love with you.
Should she decide to curse you, there's no way out. You will only sit down and wonder why your life is not heading the way you imagined it would be totally ignorant of the crime you committed years back.

My Advice to those that go about disvirgining girls that are not your wives is too desist from such act. You have no right to what you have not paid for. Once a girl tells you she is a virgin simply leave if you know you are only interested in having intercourse with her but not marrying her.

I pray the lord grants light into your hearts and minds that you may see reason in my message and spread it with new thinking. To those girls that have been deceived or where ignorant and naive, it is well with you ,your husbands will still respect you and love you unconditionally because nobody is perfect. Only by the blood of Jesus Christ and believing in him as our Messiah are we able to attain such perfections that enables us to reside in the presence of God Almighty.
absolute concentrated sh1t
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Steal
[stiːl]

VERB
take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.

Sup Lee,didn't hear from you again.
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Lsofdk(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
OP is talking like he has not chop and clean mouth before

Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by EmperorLee(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thebachelor:

Sup Lee,didn't hear from you again.

Hear from me? Please remind me please.
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by JaneyBlingx(f): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Whether she is a virgin or not, leaving a girl after eating her cookie will restrict you from entering into heaven

1 Like

Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Lanre90(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
JaneyBlingx:
Whether she is a virgin or not, leaving a girl after eating her cookie will restrict you from entering into heaven
lol...aaah and who made you the judge of that cheesy
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by JaneyBlingx(f): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lanre90:
lol...aaah and who made you the judge of that cheesy

Ayam a member in the board of trustees of heaven grin
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
This guy just wrote an epistle for nothing's sake nobody gon' listen braah!
"Even if she begs you run".....REALLY....Niqqa REALLY If she begs amma dig tha shiiii
Smmmh!
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Lanre90(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
This guy just wrote an epistle for nothing's sake nobody gon' listen braah!

"Even if she begs you run".....REALLY....Niqqa REALLY
If she begs amma dig tha shiiii

Smmmh!
I will pray for you to receive sense by God's grace and mercy.
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lanre90:
I will pray for you to receive sense by God's grace and mercy.
quoting me is pretty pointless.......I aiint engaging in keyboard fights

Its my opinion leave it like that for me

Thanks.
And don't quote me ever
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lanre90:

You're deluded. I'm too drunk to respond properly now. All the same just remember, you're deluded.
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by nNEOo(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Am sorry but are you saying you can get into a relationship with her if u want sex n go ahead if she is not a virgin

Stop calling my sweet Jesus when u haven't gotten your facts right
No offence meant I just want to make common sense
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by smartpyzee(m): 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
JaneyBlingx:
lolllz....buhahaha..... madam-Jesus

1 Like

Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by chigoizie7(m): 12:25am On Sep 19, 2016
Was she forced?

Was she drugged?

U see? In life, there is what we call "choices".

There are good ones, and there are bad ones.(i mean choices).

In this case of choices, there are factors which influences them.

And those factors are many.

Lies,
Money,
Truth.
And so many of them.

Don't blame people for the choices u make as long as u were not forced.
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Kenekingz: 12:28am On Sep 19, 2016
This guy dey talk shaa, I hope u know that girls of nowadays will suspect there is something weird about you if you are dating them and never for once make an attempt to have sex with her. She will be wondering if you are alright even if you are just trying to abstain because you don't want her to think you are dating her for sex. This is something beyond what you think, it's already a mindset, a lifestyle accepted by the majority.

Some girls will also tell you that before she marrys that she must sample the man to know if he can satisfy her or not; reason being that she don't want to cheat after marriage.

So as you can see, it's not a here something

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Deflower Her / Model Comes Under Fire After Stripping Totally Naked Outside A Fuel Station(pics / Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.