Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) (8097 Views)

The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / Ladies Which One Do You Got? Guys Which One Do You Want? (pic) / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Raine80:

Your mind and my mind are not in the same place..you speak of charms, black substance and deliverance I say whatever floats his boat
In one word, the scene is captivating?
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
ademasta:

In one word, the scene is captivating?
You are a challenge. Why does it bother you so much? Is it because the roles are reversed so much it upsets you? Not every couple stick to traditional roles!

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ozy4christ(f): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
ademasta:
Haaaaaaaaaa.. Division of what?
yes nw,labour of course
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Raine80:

You are a challenge. Why does it bother you so much? Is it because the roles are reversed so much it upsets you? Not every couple stick to traditional roles!
Smiles cool

But it would have been ok if the pretty daughter is with the wife while the husband pounds. There is nothing bad in helping mynwife but this particular scene does not speak well of a good wife.
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
ozy4christ:
yes nw,labour of course
Division of labour you say... What labour is being divided here?

Backing the child at the same time pounding.... And the wife stretches legs and pressing computer.

Oya explain
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
ademasta:

Smiles cool

But it would have been ok if the pretty daughter is with the wife while the husband pounds. There is nothing bad in helping mynwife but this particular scene does not speak well of a good wife.
Like I said you have your own view of what makes a good wife ,not everyone shares that
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by numericalguy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Raine80:
Nothing wrong with that picture,your attitude however is wrong on many levels!

Everything is wrong with the picture and everything is wrong with your brain.

The guy is carrying a baby while pounding yam. This is not safe for the baby. Even if you were not the mother of the child a real human being will try to help in carrying the child.

There is nothing bad in a man helping out with household chores but leaving everything to him while you cross your legs chatting online is wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Raine80:

Like I said you have your own view of what makes a good wife ,not everyone shares that
Ok. Thanks for your contributions
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
numericalguy:

The guy is carrying a baby while pounding the motor. This is not safe for the baby. Even if you were not the mother of the child a real human being will try to help in carrying the child.

There is nothing bad in a man helping out with household chores but leaving everything to him while you cross your legs chatting online is wicked.
Tiri gbosa for yuuu grin
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by SlimmB(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
Raine80:
Nothing wrong with that picture,your attitude however is wrong on many levels!
shocked chai! nothing's wrong in that picture how would you feel if you see your son in that kind of situation undecided
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by numericalguy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
ademasta:

Tiri gbosa for yuuu grin

Lol.. No mind all those wicked girls. May God destroy all the charms and jujus they are using to control their husband.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by SlimmB(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
numericalguy:

The guy is carrying a baby while pounding yam. This is not safe for the baby. Even if you were not the mother of the child a real human being will try to help in carrying the child.

Bro, that's her view about it na undecided, shey her view and yours most be the-same ni at least she will be very glad seeing her son in that kinda situation grin even say na another woman pikin go marry her and she nko dey treat the man like that sad, that's her own perspective about love,caring and being romantic grin grin
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by SlimmB(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nutase:
isn't that picture romantic?
very romantic, that's how your son will be romantic to his wife na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by SlimmB(m): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
SlimmB:

Bro, that's her view about it na undecided, shey her view and yours most be the-same ni at least she will be very glad seeing her son in that kinda situation grin even say na another woman pikin go marry her and she nko dey treat the man like that sad, that's her own perspective about love,caring and being romantic grin grin
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by numericalguy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
SlimmB:

Bro, that's her view about it na undecided, shey her view and yours most be the-same ni at least she will be very gland seeing her son in that kinda situation grin even say na another woman pikin go marry her and she nko dey treat the man like that sad, that's her own perspective about love,caring and being romantic grin grin

First and fore most. I don't think you read my post. I mentioned about the child on the back of the man pounding yam. It is not safe for a child to at the back of anyone (male or female) pounding yam. A bystander (with human heart) should be able to collect the child from the man even if she was not the mother.

Finally, do you really believe all that crap that she would be happy to see her brother or son in that state? No lady will ever be happy to see her son in such a state.

If putting the life of a child in danger is romantic, I would rather not be romantic.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by Jerrylolo(m): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dnt Bleme Her,notice Her Leg On D Chair, She Has Leg Wicklow

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by SlimmB(m): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
numericalguy:

First and fore most. I don't think you read my post. I mentioned about the child on the back of the man pounding yam. It is not safe for a child to at the back of anyone (male or female) pounding yam. A bystander (with human heart) should be able to collect the child from the man even if she was not the mother.

Finally, do you really believe all that crap that she would be happy to see her brother or son in that state? No lady will ever be happy to see her son in such a state.

If putting the life of a child in danger is romantic, I would rather not be romantic.
Man, i read and understood your post, okay... no talk plenty, it her own perspective and she'll get what she says it no big deal to others. grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by numericalguy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
SlimmB:

Man, i read and understood your post, okay... no talk plenty, it her own perspective and she'll get what she says it no big deal to others. grin

Oga, it a crime against the state to endanger the life a a child. I repeat, there is nothing romantic about putting the life of a baby at risk.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:55am On Nov 30, 2016
numericalguy:

Lol.. No mind all those wicked girls. May God destroy all the charms and jujus they are using to control their husband.
Amen o... grin
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2016
Jerrylolo:
Dnt Bleme Her,notice Her Leg On D Chair, She Has Leg Wicklow
Hehehehe cheesy
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2016
On point
SlimmB:

very romantic, that's how your son will be romantic to his wife na grin grin grin
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2016
SlimmB:

shocked chai! nothing's wrong in that picture how would you feel if you see your son in that kind of situation undecided
She go shout "Eewo!" Aye mi oooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by janekech: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2016
That could be love, there is no harm helping ur wife on some chores at home.pls guyz learn how to be caring at times

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by EmperorKross(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2016
For all those saying there's nothing wrong with the picture, may all your male children from this generation up until the 5th one be found doing the same thing while their wives be chilling with their Pcs.

Can i get an Amen ?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by firstking01(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2016
ademasta:

Boss on bed

Servant at home chores

Hmmm undecided
Smh, what is tasking there?, can't you do that for a girl you love?
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
numericalguy:

Bros, forget jazz. Some "men" are like dat and they love it. It's called marriage.
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by LaClickLaBend: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
maybe the girl na yahoo girl and na she dey feed them for house

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
LaClickLaBend:
maybe the girl na yahoo girl and na she dey feed them for house
Hahaha hahaha..... cheesy
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
CorGier:

Bros, forget jazz. Some "men" are like dat and they love it. It's called marriage.
I reason with you....

But are you amongst them? grin
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by SlimmB(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
ademasta:

She go shout "Eewo!" Aye mi oooo shocked
exactly

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, what is tasking there?, can't you do that for a girl you love?
I can pound for her... In fact I can even take pounding as responsibility any time we want to eat it.

But not like what is in the picture above. Haba! Is that love? Your wife crossing legs and you, pounding yam at the same time carrying the baby.
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
EmperorKross:
For all those saying there's nothing wrong with the picture, may all your male children from this generation up until the 5th one be found doing the same thing while their wives be chilling with their Pcs.

Can i get an Amen ?
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. / Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? / Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.