Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. (8026 Views)

Why Being Black In Brazil Is A Curse (photos) / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by VOsimhen144(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
I feel a twinge of envy for the white people. I love their way of life. I wish I was a white guy. The white people are highly intelligent, they advanced technology to make life easy for everyone, they are blessed with good leaders. The society produces it kind so definitely they must produce a good leader.

But here in Africa, our society is bad reason we produce bad leaders, we are all monkeys. Infact the word Africa should be changed to Zoofrica. We are all animals in this continent.

In 2022 we're still carrying out jungle justice and lynching people like barbecues.

In 2022 we're still shouting UP NEPA, even with the fact that they denied us the light we paid for.

In 2022, majority of us aren't even educated. Even the ones that are educated can't think for themselves.

In 2022, all we do in Africa is work, work, and work till we die like slaves, some people can't stand straight becus of too much work. If you notice Most Nigerians do bend if they are walking on the road. someone will go to work around 7am and close from work 9pm. No time for vacation, no time to spend with our family. White people don't work for such long hours and yet they go on vacations. The system is well designed for them because of their productive brains.

In 2022, despite the fact we know that this particular presidential candidate is very corrupt, yet we mumu will still support the candidate.

We are barbarians, we're monkeys in this Africa. I wish I was a white guy. I so much love the white people. I question God everyday why he didn't create me as a white guy.

Africa is blessed with natural resources but we don't have productive brains to use it. Rather is to Loot Loot Loot! There is no single country in Africa that is as standard as just one European country. What a curse.

God in my next life I don't want to be a black man.

77 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Xscape1993(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Well said my dear.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Moh247: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin

I know say Na Sapa cause this thread.. but Biko calm down

Every Race has its pros and cons

The West , Arab and Asia were forced to develop due to very harsh weather conditions like winter and extreme heat of desert without resources

Africa has lots of resources, good weather, good animals , live stock and agriculture products that made us lazy

Unlike Roman Empire that were colonising Countries through war, Africa had no need for such, unlike Europe and America that needed slave to develop blacks don't need this

20 Likes

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by VOsimhen144(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
Moh247:
grin

I know say Na Sapa cause this thread.. but Biko calm down

Every Race has its pros and cons

The West were forced to develop due to very harsh weather conditions like winter

what a poor contribution. Well you're a black man so I'm not expecting much from you.

If you claim it's harsh weather condition like winter that forced the west to develop, what about the harsh summer condition in Africa.

The Sub-Sahara region is very hot and it suppose to reset our brain to develop our country too... Abi

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by jetwonder(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin Am very happy am a black man! A proud Nigerian
Black blood!!!!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Vicboy1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Who told you that whiteman is more intelligent than africans. Are you aware that majority of inventions came from blacks even science have it root from africa. Don't let media brainwash you. We just have bad leaders. I

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
VOsimhen144:
what a poor contribution. Well you're a black man so I'm not expecting much from you.

If you claim it's harsh weather condition like winter that forced the west to develop, what about the harsh summer condition in Africa.

The Sub-Sahara region is very hot and it suppose to reset our brain to develop our country too... Abi

Oga stfu and do something to change what u don't like. If u were whiter than white Caucasians u would still be this dumb. Your problem is not ur skin colour or location. Look inwards uncle Ruckus

u are not too small to change the world

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by VOsimhen144(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
Killbillz:

Oga stfu and do something to change what u don't like. If u were whiter than white Caucasians u would still be this dumb. Your problem is not ur skin colour or location. Look inwards uncle Ruckus

u are not too small to change the world
you that is smart, why can't you change Nigeria here in Africa.

Baba you & I belong to the Zoo, we are animals here. Zoo zoo zoo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
VOsimhen144:
you that is smart, why can't you change Nigeria here in Africa.

Baba you & I belong to the Zoo, we are animals here. Zoo zoo zoo
It's u and ur entire lineage that are animals in the zoo.. I'm doing my bit and not complaining or nagging like a biicth. The day u start thinking positive and working towards it is the day u start to know who u are and why u are here. For now u are just as u think u are... a common monkey jumping from tree to tree.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by VOsimhen144(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
Killbillz:

It's u and ur entire lineage that are animals in the zoo.. I'm doing my bit and not complaining or nagging like a biicth. The day u start thinking positive and working towards it is the day u start to know who u are and why u are here. For now u are just as u think u are... a common monkey jumping from tree to tree.
Motivational speaker be deceiving yourself there. You're nothing but a Zoo citizen. As long as you're a black man here in Africa you're a citizen of Zoo. Know this and know peace.

Just mention one country in Africa that is as standard as just one European country. And you say we are not animals. Go Sidon joor!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Kantebets(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
I am proud to be a black man
Nothing special about white people

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
Your head no correct at all boss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by detectivejones: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Inferiority complex want to finish this one. Even when you get an opportunity to relocate and be with the said 'intelligent whites,' you'll still involve in fruad and disappoint 'the zoo and your black skin.'

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Don27tiky(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
VOsimhen144:
I feel a twinge of envy for the white people. I love their way of life. I wish I was a white guy. The white people are highly intelligent, they advanced technology to make life easy for everyone, they are blessed with good leaders. The society produces it kind so definitely they must produce a good leader.

But here in Africa, our society is bad reason we produce bad leaders, we are all monkeys. Infact the word Africa should be changed to Zoofrica. We are all animals in this continent.

In 2022 we're still carrying out jungle justice and lynching people like barbecues.

In 2022 we're still shouting UP NEPA, even with the fact that they denied us the light we paid for.

In 2022, majority of us aren't even educated. Even the ones that are educated can't think for themselves.

In 2022, all we do in Africa is work, work, and work till we die like slaves, some people can't stand straight becus of too much work. If you notice Most Nigerians do bend if they are walking on the road. someone will go to work around 7am and close from work 9pm. No time for vacation, no time to spend with our family. White people don't work for such long hours and yet they go on vacations. The system is well designed for them because of their productive brains.

In 2022, despite the fact we know that this particular presidential candidate is very corrupt, yet we mumu will still support the candidate.

We are barbarians, we're monkeys in this Africa. I wish I was a white guy. I so much love the white people. I question God everyday why he didn't create me as a white guy.

Africa is blessed with natural resources but we don't have productive brains to use it. Rather is to Loot Loot Loot! There is no single country in Africa that is as standard as just one European country. What a curse.

i feel you bro. I feel same way you do. I feel God has imbibed in me so much but I happen to be in the wrong continent and country . Many of those insulting you have no idea how much their brains have be suppressed for being in Africa and Nigeria especially

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Michelle70(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
VOsimhen144:

Black is beautiful and hot.
Black is mysterious.
A black man skin wont break at old age like the whites.

Black is the beginning of beauty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by odinson1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Don27tiky:
i feel you bro. I feel same way you do. I feel God has imbibed in me so much but I happen to be in the wrong continent and country . Many of those insulting you have no idea how much their brains have be suppressed for being in Africa and Nigeria especially

The people insulting him are living in denial. Deep down,they are not proud of being Africans,they are just don't have the balls to admit it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by VOsimhen144(m): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
odinson1:

The people insulting him are living in denial. Deep down,they are not proud of being Africans,they are just don't have the balls to admit it.
Bro, Infact the major reason why I feel Africa is cursed is because there no single country in the whole of Africa continent that is up to standard.

Bad roads everywhere, poor education, poor working hours & poor pay(we work like slaves in Africa), bad health care service. E.t.c.

I need someone that can mention just one African country that is up to standard compared to just one European country

3 Likes

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by VOsimhen144(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
odinson1:

My younger brother in Sweden said he has a job. He goes to his work by 9am till 3pm. He was planning to take a second job becus he was a workaholic back here in Africa.

but his white friend advised him not to take a second job, that he can collapse, second job is for people who in big debt or have lot of expenses to take care of. He told my brother that he can always go to watch some sport games or visit the gym after work... My brother was just laughing at the white guy and he told him here in Africa we work from morning 7am till night 10pm.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Sleekcode: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
If I find your type and use you for ritual

I won't feel any remorse or regrets!

If there was a way.... I will still use your ghost and spirit

I'll assume you're still a teenager who knows nothing about his/her history hence this shameful post.

You're a mental slave

If not you'd know Africans are the true Queens and Kings of this earth.

Circumstance is what have made you belittle yourself so much you crave for a skin type your melanin filled skin is 100 times better than.

HeGoat and a shame to the black race that's what u are

I spit on you

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by SkengRay: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
You must be related to Uncle Ruckus cheesy. You self loathing slowpoke angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by zed7: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lol. Interesting conversations going on here. People are scared to address the elephant in the room.

Whilst the OP seems to be suffering from inferiority complex, he has thrown open a challenge. Which African country is currently developed without any European influence?

People aren't answering that question. Black is beautiful, we know. Black pride is great, but what exactly is our problem? We have the weather, natural resources, human intellect, yet we're so far behind.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Blaxie: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lwkmd..e choke am grin

2 Likes

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by VOsimhen144(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Sleekcode:
If I find your type and use you for ritual
I won't feel any remorse or regrets!
If there was a way.... I will still use your ghost and spirit
I'll assume you're still a teenager who knows nothing about his/her history hence this shameful post.
You're a mental slave
If not you'd know Africans are the true Queens and Kings of this earth.
Circumstance is what have made you belittle yourself so much you crave for a skin type your melanin filled skin is 100 times better than.
HeGoat and a shame to the black race that's what u are
I spit on you
See this black Monkey is still talking about using his father for rituals.

Abi you want to talk about history, I will give you history today. Do you know before the white people stole from us, we Africans have been so greedy to ourselves?? . One man will be in possession of gold, silver and many other wealth. All those our useless forefathers who were kings back then were in possession of our wealth.

They never had productive brains to make use of our wealth. They couldn't educate or empower us, they couldn't use the wealth to construct good roads, good electricity etc. All what they did was to be marrying different wives.

So when the white folks came to Africa, they noticed we don't have the brains to make use of what we have rather than to be marrying different women. So they stole our wealth and use it to beautify Europe with their productive brains.

Our forefathers were so greedy, selfish and wicked that's why Africa can never change. Our leaders will keep looting and looting.

@zed7 this is the major reason Africans can never grow. It in our blood to be greedy. Right from our forefathers

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
VOsimhen144:

angry
Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
VOsimhen144:

brother..we dont meanto sound rude but hav u recently had your head re-examine by a local witch doctor?(no oofencse) angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Kennyking1234: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
VOsimhen144:
See this black Monkey is still talking about using his father for rituals.

Abi you want to talk about history, I will give you history today. Do you know before the white people stole from us, we Africans have been so greedy to ourselves?? . One man will be in possession of gold, silver and many other wealth. All those our useless forefathers who were kings back then were in possession of our wealth.

They never had productive brains to make use of our wealth. They couldn't educate or empower us, they couldn't use the wealth to construct good roads, good electricity etc. All what they did was to be marrying different wives before the white folks came to steal our wealth and use it beautify their Europe.

Our forefathers were so greedy, selfish and wicked that's why Africa can never change. Our leaders will keep looting and looting.

@zed7 this is the major reason Africans can never grow. It in our blood to be greedy. Right from our forefathers
You really know your history.

3 Likes

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by VOsimhen144(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kennyking1234:
You really know your history.
Bro, I'm not even asking for too much. Just tell me one Africa country that is doing well and up to standard.

Just mention one country here in Africa that we can compare with one country in Europe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Jman06(m): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Same believe here bro.

There's a reason why Africa is called the dark continent. The majority of blacks are dark-hearted and it affects all spheres of their lives, from the leaders to the followers.

Even the religious institutions are not spared.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
I don't think Africa is cursed, you have to look into restrictions and laws and management. The white guys made do with what they can acquire, have you seen Asians? Asia is driving forward too, they are improving but they are not white people. They also have very poor and unhappy regions there however, they also have good places too.

Intelligence is a thing of human being not a country/continent or set of people, the fastest computer was invented by a Nigerian and several modifications took over after it.

The power system is different from that of many regions, we have to see the risk, availability and cost efficiency of what we have, do you want nuclear power plants? well it is possible.

Do you think people are lazy in foreign countries? people work and work to feed, to pay bills and there goes the taxes and everything...

The politicians are corrupt, many can agree with this... Who do you want up there? we choose manage from the options provided.

We? maybe you...

Reproductive brains? You don't have it or not making use of it?

That's if there is a next life (literally)

9 Likes

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Kennyking1234: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Bro, I'm not even asking for too much. Just tell me one Africa country that is doing well and up to standard.

Just mention one country here in Africa that we can compare with one country in Europe
This African countries where created by Europeans remember. Someone used pencil to create what we now call countries. Some Pre-Coloniel African entities of the time could compete with Europe of the time e.g Benin empire.
This countries where not created for your benefit that's why you suffer and developed inferiority complex. You don't speak your language, You don't own your sovereignty, You didn't create your own education system, you don't control your economy.
Young man, I advise you to read your history, I recommend "what Britain did to Nigeria" by max silloun

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by marlow1962(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Africa, nawa.
All the smartness we do claim, yet we are smart in suffering and smiling.
Na the other skin color supposed to they beg us, but no, na we dy beg dem.
Ppl wer no get anytin, come another person land, tif the person tin take go develop emself and next tin na to japa go der ( are we no ashamed of ourselves), why can’t we develop ourselves. We are one of the richest oil producing country in africa, yet na we be the poorest in africa.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party / Checkout These New Realistic Life-like Sex Dolls making waves in spain / Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.