Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. (28775 Views)

Ibrahim Pantami Seeks Reduction In Call, Data Tariff / MTN, Glo, Airtel Set To Increase Data, Call Tariffs / GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by lordmayor213: 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Plenty wahala for dead body,... who can revive this country?
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by panditocracy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=oweman post=51495723][/quote]
your father yansh zombiecheesygringrin
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by ORIGENAL(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=oweman post=51495723][/quote]ewu Gambia spotted
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by echemoses(m): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
I hope we dont end up paying taxes on air that we breathe....
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by iliyande(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Realdeals:
It's a pity these happened. I think NCC overreacted to the cry of the small operators, I was discussing this issue with a friend about impending massive job loss in these small broadband operators. A customer service operator from Spectranet call me to ask why I did not resubscribe. I told her since GLO, MTN now offer 4G network at a cheaper rate with wider coverage, the lady just hung up.
Staffs of Smile, Spectranet, Swift and other operators will be happy with this decision because it's a lifeline for their job.

And at the same time deadline for those who depend solely on cheap data for their legal business

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
I will never forgive Afonjas for bringing this dullard to power.

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by tonymania(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
The choice is yours.
“CORRUPTION IS NOT JUST PEOPLE STEALING FROM GOVERNMENT, IT IS ALSO GOVERNMENT STEALING FROM THE PEOPLE.”
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by panditocracy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by soberdrunk(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
I wanted invoking thunder to finish you..... But I noticed it's against the rules..... Continue being a zone-B

Feel free to invoke Thunder, i have no problem with noise...... angry angry
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by aksule(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
The reason to increase data tariff it is true may not be far fetched. To curtail freedom of speech. They recognize the power of social media been a beneficiary.

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Emassive(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
God no go punish you now. Na when you make the useless point thunder go come do the right thing on you
soberdrunk:
It has its advantages but the anger level of Nigerians is so high that nobody cares to even consider the advantages.... angry angry

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by FunkyMetahuman: 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lousy government.. angry
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by eminent007(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
niqqa:
Click lick if u hate buhari
Buhari I Hate, but Atiku I detest. Won't touch him with a 50ft long pole.

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by BrutalJab: 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=oweman post=51495723][/quote]
What's bisfrog?
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
this is part of the change........by the time this change gets to its peak....Nigeria will never remain the same

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by iamawara(m): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
osazsky:
Buhari will die before Dec 1st mark my words am a prophet

Lol. Prophet Femi Fani kayode. Prophet wey jedijedi wan kill?
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by addlogg(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
God in His infinite mercies will punish the present government.even if the NCC director(s) has no sense, does our president have a vacuum in his head? after Tinubu has successfully set us up with his clueless unserious colleagues, he's nw seeking for sympathy.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by profhezekiah: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
I gave up on dis useless dumb confused buhari,dat man is a curse to our nation

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chai all those things Fela talk na True
mtcheewwww Nigeria "Giant of Africa "
Confusion Break Bone
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Viking007(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
ClintonNzedimma:
BUHARI is Nigeria's Biggest Mistake..... I regret supporting him in 2015.
In a world where governments are working hard to make me internet cheaper, faster and give more coverage, we are here making Internet a luxury instead of a necessity.

My God, what have Nigerians done to deserve all this, what my father...
Hmmm. sad
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by BOKO52(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
mehn it high time i leave this country....
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by frubben(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
oloriooko:

Pls tell us the advantages of paying more for data undecided

Leave that guy, na big fool him b.

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by NairaMaster1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
Trust our brothers in the North. The spirit of our own at work. They prefer to die than criticize their own. I love them. That's how it's suppose to be. Up pmb.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Chinks(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
APC-Anti Peoples Congress!!!

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Chinks(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
APC-Anti Peoples Congress!!!

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Atiku2019: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
eminent007:

Buhari I Hate, but Atiku I detest. Won't touch him with a 50ft long pole.

grin Brotherly why you detest Atiku na smiley
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by seyoops4u: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Atiku2019:
This is just the WORST Government in the History of Nigeria.... I Think Buhari has to pay his Online Zombies N8million a week because it's not easy defending incompetence Walahi cry

One Step Forward, Twenty Steps Backward cry

Well I'll rather Vote for an Atiku than Vote for 150% Incompetent Buhari.... My hands are tied.

How many Likes for an Atiku over an Incompetent Buhari? cry

O ga Ade, calm down there... All these your ranting can't no solve nada.

When the past government were looting the countries funds, where were you ?

And don't think it's the fault of the current administration, If the foundation be destroy, what can the righteous do ?

Do you expect us to continue with the past administration ? Definitely, NO. Although, during the past admin. , there was money in circulation. So that people shouldnt suspect their deadly missions, because they were busy embezzling.
But I bet you, if we had continue with the past government, they'll use the country to borrow money that might take us back to slavery under the borrowee.

Though, I'm not in support of this move.

But the issue now is that they push things to the masses(Nigerians) , which they know we'll only rant about and after few weeks everybody will go back and adapt to it.

Come to think of it, they won't feel or know the impact of this.

Indirectly, we're paying back part of the embezzled funds.

Until the government push us the masses to the wall. But until then sha.

we say no to data price #SayNoToDataPriceIncrease

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by HiliaryAutos(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Them won send me go back village, una lie na small Nokia go fit do am this time.

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by eleko1: 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nah wah ooo.Pa Buhari,is dis how u'll pay us for voting for u? The next thing is to tax our breath per second.This baba dey make those nuisance to dey insult person. Anyway make 2019 reach.

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by seyoops4u: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
iamawara:

Lol. Prophet Femi Fani kayode. Prophet wey jedijedi wan kill?

dont mind him jare... assuming Mr Buhari is here,and seeing this sef. He fit double the increase. lolzzzzz

I wonder if he would say that if Buhari is his Father sha....
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
soberdrunk:
It has its advantages but the anger level of Nigerians is so high that nobody cares to even consider the advantages.... angry angry
u have brain injury what do u mean by advantages?

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Collins0609(m): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
U atr drunk,what gain and are we to blame PDP 4 dis
soberdrunk:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything / 9mobile Is Up For Sale - Who Do You Think Would Buy It? / NCAA To Demolish Globacom Masts Nationwide Over ₦5.9 Billion Debts