Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. (28772 Views)

Ibrahim Pantami Seeks Reduction In Call, Data Tariff / MTN, Glo, Airtel Set To Increase Data, Call Tariffs / GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by egobetatoday: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2016
Kathmandu:
Not Some rather ALL Nigerians condemn it

Does it mean that this government is deaf to peoples complaints or their supporters are immune to these problems

they need not listen to us. like someone said, his take home pay doesnt take him to the gate of his house anymore. But what did nigerians do in Ondo state? vote them in? Just know that our suffering never even start. They will win 2019 and come and impose more sufferings on us. Let nigerians wake up in the night (1am, 2am) and lay curses on buhari and everything related to him. Call their names specifically and lay curses on them - buhari, liar mohammed, Tinubu, fashola, El rufire, Zahra, Aisha, Daura etc
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by kennyanju(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2016

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by ebuclassic18(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Armstrong34:
..... Dats who we are..... Imagine nairalanders are already making a joke with the scenario..... Nigerians can adjust to any condition buh y always negative.... Are we forbidden to enjoy one good tin or what

so annoying, everything now a joke very sad indeed
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by ka0s: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
They were warned that APC was an imperialists Backdoor party whose only goal is to sell off Nigerian assets, devalue Naira, divide people and increase the misery on the masses they never listened and they are all here crying over data price hike as if it's the only mayhem about to befall them… the real misery is just loading.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by AlanSugar(m): 7:44am On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

If my complaints should be directed to the human rights section, then why quote me in the first place?

Ipob yooooot! Abeg no be me kii ya pipul ooh, since you 'lefuse' to read with understanding, how's that my fault? If you no wan direct your complaints to human rights, then locate the nearest lagoon. Hahahahaha.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by SycophanticGoat: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2016
AlanSugar:

Ipob yooooot! Abeg no be me kii ya pipul ooh, since you 'lefuse' to read with understanding, how's that my fault? If you no wan direct your complaints to human rights, then locate the nearest lagoon. Hahahahaha.

Typical.. I see people who tow the path of ipob this and that as low lifers and people with little or no brain power. It isn't far fetched that most of these nitwit never type with reason because no one can give what one doesn't have. A good example is the useless and brainless dingbat they elected as their president.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by mindtricks: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
hobermener:
Talk about a country getting fùcked in the arse!!! I laugh uncontrollably when some on here threaten to kick buhari out with their voters card come 2019. Anyone who thumb printed beside the demonic broom waving logo grin in 2015 and was oblivious of the fact that he or she was giving buhari an 8 year mandate is probably more daft than buhari himself, (Edo and ondo states vindicate my assertion)
No one protested the fuel hike.
No one protested the padded budget.
No one protested the gross mismanagement of the economy.
Job racketeering was swept under the carpet.

But everyone is losing sleep over a proposed hike in data plans, which goes a long way to show what our priorities are - sit back and gossip the elites, while they plunge the country into the abyss!!!

You never see anything.

If you dont know, Nigerians are the dumbest creatures on earth!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything / 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release / 9mobile Is Up For Sale - Who Do You Think Would Buy It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.