Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. (28771 Views)

Ibrahim Pantami Seeks Reduction In Call, Data Tariff / MTN, Glo, Airtel Set To Increase Data, Call Tariffs / GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by fkdmods: 4:46am On Nov 30, 2016
hobermener:
Talk about a country getting fùcked in the arse!!! I laugh uncontrollably when some on here threaten to kick buhari out with their voters card come 2019. Anyone who thumb printed beside the demonic broom waving logo grin in 2015 and was oblivious of the fact that he or she was giving buhari an 8 year mandate is probably more daft than buhari himself, (Edo and ondo states vidicate my assertion)
No one protested the fuel hike.
No one protested the padded budget.
No one protested the gross mismanagement of the economy.
Job racketeering was swept under the carpet.

But everyone is losing sleep over a proposed hike in data plans, which goes a long way to show what our priorities are - sit back and gossip the elites, while they plunge the country into the abyss!!!

You ain't seen anything yet bro. Nigerians deserve the leaders they have. And the reason they have these leaders is because majority of them are mentally challenged. They are like five year olds who don't know their left from their right. Truth be told; Nigeria will never have a good leader. It is just not possible. There are moro.ns out there canvassing for Atiku2019. Can you imagine? And they say they want a better country. It is like Nigerians are genetically tuned and modified to stay in perpetual pain and turmoil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by vislabraye(m): 5:07am On Nov 30, 2016
CzarChris:
Una wake up late.
I have been called a wailing wailer and so many funny but derogatory names for not supporting the climb into power by this devil currently ruling us and his club of demons out to stifle life out of every Nigerian.
Una wake up really late .

Sai Baba till 2050...mtchewww

I wonder why the likes of Mbaka and Bakare won't speak against this.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by whirlwind7(m): 5:11am On Nov 30, 2016
Atiku2019:
This is just the WORST Government in the History of Nigeria.... I Think Buhari has to pay his Online Zombies N8million a week because it's not easy defending incompetence Walahi cry

One Step Forward, Twenty Steps Backward cry

Well I'll rather Vote for an Atiku than Vote for 150% Incompetent Buhari.... My hands are tied.

How many Likes for an Atiku over an Incompetent Buhari? cry

You are no better than the cretins who voted for Buhari in the first place.
Just like you, or your anal retentive hero Atiku, what antecedents do you or he has, that will make any sane person vote for him? Well, the country is filled with id!ots anyway. That's how we got into this mess in the first place.
Dusting up an old and almost illiterate relic who belonged in the museum to head a country of over 180m assholes. We deserved the sort of leaders we got.

Just like Buhari, Atiku is madly desperate to become president, and thats where it ends. Power hungry and selfish demons who have nothing to offer, but to feather their nests at the expense of the people.

I am quite sure you are one of them zombies waving a broom and running around shouting "sai baba!" in 2015. Now that your baba has disappointed, you need another "sai whoever" to take his place.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by ttaluko(m): 5:15am On Nov 30, 2016
The heartless President that we have that we thought we have President, I don't blame Fayose that condemn him every now and then. Too heartless indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by whirlwind7(m): 5:17am On Nov 30, 2016
fkdmods:

You ain't seen anything yet bro. Nigerians deserve the leaders they have. And the reason they have these leaders is because majority of them are mentally challenged. They are like five year olds who don't know their left from their right. Truth be told; Nigeria will never have a good leader. It is just not possible. There are moro.ns out there canvassing for Atiku2019. Can you imagine? And they say they want a better country. It is like Nigerians are genetically tuned and modified to stay in perpetual pain and turmoil.

Thank you.
Same thing I observed with my post just above this one.
Check out that shameless cretin canvassing for an Atiku president shocked

You see, since our educational system has become a place for churning out half wits who can do no better than write their name, our people have lost the capacity to really think deep and have a mind of their own.

Worse than sheep being led to the slaughter. I have lost hope in this hell hole called a country ever coming up with a credible leader. One can't give what one doesn't have.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Atiku2019: 5:21am On Nov 30, 2016
whirlwind7:

You are no better than the cretins who voted for Buhari in the first place.
Just like you, or your anal retentive hero Atiku, what antecedents do you or he has, that will make any sane person vote for him? Well, the country is filled with id!ots anyway. That's how we got into this mess in the first place.
Dusting up an old and almost illiterate relic who belonged in the museum to head a country of over 180m assholes. We deserved the sort of leaders we got.

Just like Buhari, Atiku is madly desperate to become president, and thats where it ends. Power hungry and selfish demons who have nothing to offer, but to feather their nests at the expense of the people.

Good Morning grin How's your Night Bro?
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 30, 2016
Guys pls don't let us keep mute, let's begin to call NCC to let them know, increment of data price isn't a welcomed idea, we don't want it. Pls start calling now 622, its a toll free line. This is recession period, we can't withstand this. #We no go gree.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Sgwash: 5:25am On Nov 30, 2016
Kathmandu:
The only plus to it is that some nonsense threads that litter here will be curtailed
And you think the world revolves around nairaland
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by chuose2: 5:45am On Nov 30, 2016
Make una all enjoy una change.

Una comot GEJ wey make life sweet, go put this cattle man and expect things to be the same.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Newbiee: 5:48am On Nov 30, 2016
At least the rate at which people watch phonograpy will reduce
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by GeniusDavid(m): 5:59am On Nov 30, 2016
I've lost faith in this government!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Holamide222(f): 6:01am On Nov 30, 2016
We still dey wait for the change..cos all d promise wey den do he con dey be like say na fake o
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by crackhouse(m): 6:09am On Nov 30, 2016
Meanwhile FRSC will increase the cost of obtaining drivers license.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by CorneliusSulla8: 6:17am On Nov 30, 2016
Realdeals:
It's a pity these happened. I think NCC overreacted to the cry of the small operators, I was discussing this issue with a friend about impending massive job loss in these small broadband operators. A customer service operator from Spectranet call me to ask why I did not resubscribe. I told her since GLO, MTN now offer 4G network at a cheaper rate with wider coverage, the lady just hung up.
Staffs of Smile, Spectranet, Swift and other operators will be happy with this decision because it's a lifeline for their job.

never looked at it from this angle.
I still wonder why spectranet and it is like won't retain their market share if their service is better than the big Telcos.
Glo,for all it cheap data isn't controlling the market because of poor performance in some state.
maybe na my environment but subscribing to 4g network isn't just that big a deal for most people the price is all ready high to get those data and 3g data however poor,is suitable for most our needs it nobody dey stream 4k video for Nigeria,I no fit even try watch at 360p.
these increase is still very bitter to most but knowing it is to support the smaller providers makes it better at the end we want more players not just this big 3.
I just gats rant.
I'll still rather wean myself off the internet than pay 3k for 1gig.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 30, 2016
hobermener:
Talk about a country getting fùcked in the arse!!! I laugh uncontrollably when some on here threaten to kick buhari out with their voters card come 2019. Anyone who thumb printed beside the demonic broom waving logo grin in 2015 and was oblivious of the fact that he or she was giving buhari an 8 year mandate is probably more daft than buhari himself, (Edo and ondo states vindicate my assertion)

But everyone is losing sleep over a proposed hike in data plans, which goes a long way to show what our priorities are - sit back and gossip the elites, while they plunge the country into the abyss!!!
...well written.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by doctokwus: 6:18am On Nov 30, 2016
freeze001:

Na una promote the tyrant na...Did u consider Nigerians docile during GEJ's time? He was rather considered 'too weak' and that's why u ppl boldly occupied Nigeria in 2012. You decided u wanted a very strong man only that brute strength is now visited on the masses who now shrink in fear...Go and protest na let's see. That's d docility u wanted...shebi they have planned operation snake dance for the SE?
Any argument is spoiled by the mention of that name GEJ.No disaster can compare to him,so if u think my saying PMB has failed in some areas to mean GEJ wud av been better,u must be aving one of those painful menstrual cramps.
PMB has failed,yes.GEJ was even a choice,hell no!Maybe u wud reason better after this period passes.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by victorjoe(m): 6:19am On Nov 30, 2016
soberdrunk:
It has its advantages but the anger level of Nigerians is so high that nobody cares to even consider the advantages.... angry angry

I will like to know the advantages.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by lukency(m): 6:23am On Nov 30, 2016
Not some but all Nigerianx should condenm this stupid act of an insensitive govt.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 30, 2016
The fg is imitating other countries by raising data charges but they were so blind and stupid to imitate other countries in terms of good road,light water, and general standard of living for its citizens

change chanters said Jonathan was an ineffectual buffoon, but at this junction it will be safe to say that buhari is an ineffectual buffoon 2
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Maj196(m): 6:32am On Nov 30, 2016
Thunder fire u Buhari
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by manikspears: 6:32am On Nov 30, 2016
soberdrunk:
It has its advantages but the anger level of Nigerians is so high that nobody cares to even consider the advantages.... angry angry
Can you educate us by telling us just 5 of them.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by MARKone(m): 6:38am On Nov 30, 2016
doctokwus:

Any argument is spoiled by the mention of that name GEJ.No disaster can compare to him,so if u think my saying PMB has failed in some areas to mean GEJ wud av been better,u must be aving one of those painful menstrual cramps.
PMB has failed,yes.GEJ was even a choice,hell no!Maybe u wud reason better after this period passes.

Exactly, we just had a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea. It is what pathetic, I think I'll align with the fact that Nigeria will never get it right with her leaders, there is something...maybe spiritual that u fundamentally wrong with the country.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Raskasal(m): 6:40am On Nov 30, 2016
Let me wait and see what NLC have to say
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by JUHABACH: 6:41am On Nov 30, 2016
soberdrunk:

you seem knowledgeable so i ll ask. what are these advantages?
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by bragxz(m): 6:41am On Nov 30, 2016
Yes it is a good Devt. We hav to increase it and block most of u from NL comment section, twitter and Facebook.. u can wail no more on social media.. and we ll use that money to buy your votes in 2019... the Buhari govt is working. The increase ll also make nigerian to manage data very well bkoz d days of wastage is over.. some of you ll go to bed without putting off ur data....next in line is d represent ation of social media bill.
Sai Baba2019,,, sai Lao mohammed 3019...
Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by Ahmeduana(m): 6:44am On Nov 30, 2016
WHAT USELESS TITLE IS THAT? some nigerians! SO WHAT THE POSTER MEANS IS MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS ARE OK WITH THE BAD POLICIES OF THIS GOD FORSAKEN REGIME?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by achems: 6:48am On Nov 30, 2016
Nigerians are watching, may thunder visit evil leaders.

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by mamaafrik(m): 6:49am On Nov 30, 2016
Buhari is silly to have allowed this,amidst all this hunger u still dey raise tariff??,i tink we suld start assassinating this people,cos they are killing us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by SycophanticGoat: 6:50am On Nov 30, 2016
hobermener:
Talk about a country getting fùcked in the arse!!! I laugh uncontrollably when some on here threaten to kick buhari out with their voters card come 2019. Anyone who thumb printed beside the demonic broom waving logo grin in 2015 and was oblivious of the fact that he or she was giving buhari an 8 year mandate is probably more daft than buhari himself, (Edo and ondo states vindicate my assertion)

God bless you my brother!

When my fellow South Easterners were massacred for protesting without arms, no one protested it from another section of the country and some people even cheered the army on, asking them to wipe out the Igbos.

When Shi'ites were massacred in cold blood, Nigerians from other sections of the country never protested, rather some demonic elements still supported them Army and police.

Fuel increase,
FIRS, NNPC, CBN, FRSC, NPF, Immigration, Customs, etc, all recruited secretly,
And so many other ills brought about by this demonic government yet no one protested. They now want to protest because of data price increase? May it never be well with me if I ever take to the streets to protest data increase. Of course I'll be affected but how would supposed human beings make Internet their priority when in fact most people in nigeria that patronize the Internet use it for chatting and many irrelevant things.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. by AlanSugar(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2016
Atiku2019:

Good Morning grin How's your Night Bro?

Imagine, after all the lashing you came up with this, 'good morning, how's your night'?!
How could you be asking how his night is when it's morning!!! You just proven you are indeed a Shameless cretin canvassing for another even more Shameless cretin called atiku!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything / 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release / 9mobile Is Up For Sale - Who Do You Think Would Buy It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.