Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography (16937 Views)

Read How Igbos Humilated Ikwerres For Not Supporting Biafra In Elechi Amadi's Au / Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning / PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
lyricalpontiff:

Language is never a criteria in determining culture and identity. Language can be influenced by many factors like trade, conquest etc but origin can be different just like this case. We are not business like as the igbos and our cultures like masquerades and food are never the same.
Assuming but not conceding that we are the same,in our present world. If majority of the Ikwerres agree not to be part of the igbo formation will it be a crime? Are we bound to always accept what we don't like? Is it by force?
masquerades? What do you have to say about nmowu danced by Oroworukwo, especailly Ogbu na Abali?
Remember..... oganagbao ogba, nokoto gba nokoto...... Dude, you guys are same, just political difference.... cool

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
omonnakoda:
I have a problem with Eboes bearing names like Hygienus, Romanus and Gringory and then speaking English language but then claim they are not English.That is very sinful. Who does that?
... You are not intelligent. Was your country colonize by Britain or not? Are you using English language as your national language or not? The tribe you are mentioning are the 100% Christians or not?

Finally, if you have answered those questions with an open mind then you have to know that :

1. Ndigbo never colonize Ikwerre to the extent of imposing their language and culture on them.
2.If you argue that it is as a result of cultural and marital exchanges that made Ikwerre to adopt igbo names then what is the ORIGINAL LANGUAGE of the Ikwerres before the exchanges took place?
3.A certain Wilkins (sic) commission set up in 1958 or so gave a revealing information :that PH (Igweocha) is an Ibo town originally owned by a branch of Ibo(Diobu) called Ikwerre. Anybody can be, deny or say anything s/he wishes but it won't change or distort an established history.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by omonnakoda: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... You are not intelligent. Was your country colonize by Britain or not? Are you using English language as your national language or not? The tribe you are mentioning are the 100% Christians or not?

Finally, if you have answered those questions with an open mind then you have to know that :

1. Ndigbo never colonize Ikwerre to the extent of imposing their language and culture on them.
2.If you argue that it is as a result of cultural and marital exchanges that made Ikwerre to adopt igbo names then what is the ORIGINAL LANGUAGE of the Ikwerres before the exchanges took place?
3.A certain Wilkins (sic) commission set up in 1958 or so gave a revealing information :that PH (Igweocha) is an Ibo town originally owned by a branch of Ibo(Diobu) called Ikwerre. Anybody can be, deny or say anything s/he wishes but it won't change or distort an established history.
I am not intelligent ok and you want to start arguing with me knowing fully well that I am not intelligent.What does that make you?

5 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by omofunaab(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Like I said you are not brain worthy to prove anything to you.

only God knows who made you a mod.

after reading all what you said about ikwerres not being successful unlike their igbo brothers ,it has shown that there's no sense of moderation in you.

there are lots of mods here that we don't even know their tribes and with all your comments on this thread, who knows if you have being banning people unjustly in the culture section just because they don't share your opinions

@Seun there have been lots of conspiracy on nairaland that some mods are tribalistic . am suspecting bigfrancis21 to be one of them with all his comments here on nairaland .

ikwerres have said they are not igbos why are you trying to force them to be igbos or write one history for them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
omonnakoda:
I am not intelligent ok and you want to start arguing with me knowing fully well that I am not intelligent.What does that make you?
... That's the main reason why you should keep quite on topics you know nothing about. When people made their case that Kwara, kogi and Lagos doesn't belong to yoruba and that there are no indigenous Yorubas in those states, you will be the first person to start masturbating or convulsing and having a temporary seizures.Apparently, you are not from the divide of the both arguments (Ikwerre and Igbo) so why making conscious efforts to lie, mock or make derogatory remarks. Brother you done pass this level naa.

6 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by omonnakoda: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... That's the main reason why you should keep quite on topics you know nothing about. When people made their case that Kwara, kogi and Lagos doesn't belong to yoruba and that there are no indigenous Yorubas in those states, you will be the first person to start masturbating or convulsing and having a temporary seizures.Apparently, you are not from the divide of the both arguments (Ikwerre and Igbo) so why making conscious efforts to lie, mock or make derogatory remarks. Brother you done pass this level naa.
Why don't you make me keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by omonnakoda: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
omofunaab:

after reading all what you said about ikwerres not being successful unlike their igbo brothers ,it has shown that there's no sense of moderation in you.

there are lots of mods here that we don't even know their tribes and with all your comments on this thread, who knows if you have being banning people unjustly in the culture section just because they don't share your options.

@Seun there have been lots of conspiracy on nairaland that some mods are tribalistic . am suspecting bigfrancis21 to be one of them with all his comments here on nairaland .

ikwerres have said they are not igbos why are you trying to force them to be igbos or write one history for them.

Suspecting Hahahaha
Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by omofunaab(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
omonnakoda:

Suspecting Hahahaha

Yes, i read all his comments and i can't phantom why he is called a moderator

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by omonnakoda: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
omofunaab:

Yes, i read all his comments and i can't phantom why he is called a moderator
There is one one the Yoruba Storybooks about hunters who travelled very far to many countries . They saw many things in some places the people did not bury the dead they ate them.In another it was parents who knelt down to greet their children and so on.Do not allow anything appear strange to you ,if it does it simply means you have not travelled far enough

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by laudate: 2:12am On Dec 07, 2016
omonnakoda:
Let us rephrase that. After months of indulgently tolerating your repugnant bulllshite they evicted your sorry ass grin

See finishing!! cheesy Hehehe.....una wan just take laugh finish person for here!

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by stinggy(m): 5:48am On Dec 07, 2016
waternogetenemy:

A simple DNA test settles it once and for all time. Maybe alot of this claims should be settled via DNA test.

Bini dat could not make it across the River Niger are claiming Rivers State, isn't that funny. Even the Bini throne has its roots in Eze Nri.

Igbos brought kingship to the western region. (South west)
I've been reading silently, but this is just too absurd a claim.
Even though we never begged to be involved in this discussion of yours, come and substantiate your claim or were you thinking no one would see this?

Just before this, you were claiming Kwara & Kogi dialects are far from Central Oyo dialect. How many Okuns(Kogi) have you interacted with to type this rubbish? What part of Kwara were you speaking for (as the Kwara state has not just one yoruba dialect)? - There's the central Oyo dialect which is spoken by Ilorin, Offa and some others, there's Igbomina dialect which is spoken in Omu-Aran, Ajase-Ipo, Esie, Oro, etc and some parts of Osun state. Which of the two is far from Central Yoruba?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by utomudo1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
There is shocked shocked
Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Kingssleyy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pidgin2:

But you speak English with a Nigerian accent, does that make you an English man or because Americans speak mostly English does that make them British and Mexicans speak Spanish does that make them Spaniards or Brazilians speak Portuguese does that make them Portuguese citizens?

Be wise, Ikwerres say they are not Igbos, they have traced their ancestry, you shouldn't try to ignore that or claim that they are unserious, learn to respect others identity
lyricalpontiff:

Language is never a criteria in determining culture and identity. Language can be influenced by many factors like trade, conquest etc but origin can be different just like this case. We are not business like as the igbos and our cultures like masquerades and food are never the same.
Assuming but not conceding that we are the same,in our present world. If majority of the Ikwerres agree not to be part of the igbo formation will it be a crime? Are we bound to always accept what we don't like? Is it by force?
Forget all these Bla Bla and let's just tell ourselves the truth. Let's stop deceiving ourselves. This is foolery at its peak - denying your identity for whatever reason. Igbo and Ikwerre are same people - fact. I took a close look at their affairs and discovered that these are purely same people in every aspect. Igbo is Ikwerre and Ikwerre is Igbo. If Abakaliki people that speak perhaps the hardest Igbo dialect are proudly Igbos, how much more the Ikwerre people whose dialect is clear and intelligible to the Igbo man of other dialect. We gain nothing from lies. Let's just tell ourselves the truth and nothing but the truth, Ikwerre is 100% Igbo. Lies and foolishness will never help.

If this matter is not solved now, the future generations will continue with this argument on and on because there's no enough reason to classify these people as different tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by omonnakoda: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yes stop deceiving YOURSELF,Good Advice!!

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Some people carrying Ikwerre and Igbo matter for head like gala. Are you on salary grin grin grin indi'zuzu.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by DerideGull(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
pazienza:
Elugwaraonu, was he an elected official or an appointed official?
Afonjas here and their Ikwerre friends are staying silent on this.

If an Igbo man can go to Poland, endear himself to natives and win elective posts there without the natives accusing the Igbo of colonialization, how exactly does Elugwaraonu,a man who had spent considerable years of his life in PH, running for an elective post in PH, and winning. Translate to Igbo colonization?

In the year of 1963, one Hon. E. Ebubedike represented Ajeromi\Ifelodun\Badagry legislative seat in western Nigeria regional House of Assembly. I thought the Afonja were cowords but Elechi Amadi made them look amateur. In 1961 when he contested, he was a mere bench warmer in the ministry of land and survey as such had no money to mount a serious campaign. Just being an Ikwerre cannot win anybody election in Aluu as I write this post. When Elechi Amadi joined Nigerian army, he was an Igbo. When ran for his dear life from Kaduna in 1966 back to Enugu, he was Igbo man. When he resigned his commission from Nigerian army in 1966 at Enugu, Elechi Amadi was an Igbo man. When he took up position as the assistant principal of Asa Grammar School under Mr. Onwunma, Elechi Amadi was an Igbo. However when PH failed into the hands of the vandals in 1968, Elechi Amadi sneaked into PH and quickly became an Ikwerre instead of Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by DerideGull(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
lyricalpontiff:

I shall bet my last cent on the fact that you do not even know "Ikwerre" is the bastardized form of the real word.
Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by omonnakoda: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
DerideGull:

I shall bet my last cent on the fact that you do not even know "Ikwerre" is the bastardized form of the real word.
Dende !!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Long time!!
Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by DerideGull(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
omonnakoda:

Dende !!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Long time!!

Omokanda !!!!!
Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by omonnakoda: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
DerideGull:

Omokanda !!!!!
Dende Iku are you out on day release from the sanatorium??
Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by sontoly: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
bigfrancis21:

That's still not your evidence is it? kikikiki grin grin grin

my brother you did well in educating that Yoruba man speaking for a tribe he knows nothing about. people like that are not suppose to be seen creating such topic they know nothing about. If u want to speak for a tribe speak for yours.
nice one @bigfrancis21 u did a wonderful work.
Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by PFRB: 9:52am On May 06, 2017
HopeAtHand:

You've written very well.

As an Ikwerre, i have to add that ancestry is the primary distinguishing factor between the Ikwerres and the Igbos. Our forebears have passed down our oral history, the story of our origins and it is exactly what we pass down to our kids.

While Igbos claimed to have migrated from Isreal, and settled in Nri, the Ikwerres have the story of Akalaka and his sojourn away from Benin to our present location. Igbos in their usual nature will not accept the Ikwerre history, but we dont care, as we are not minutely bothered by how they feel.

There are germans who after WWII, travelled to Brazil, settled there and became assimilated into Brazilian culture and language. After 70yrs, if you see their children and grandchildren, you'll refer to them as descendants of the portuguese but if they told you they are germans by ancestry, you'd have a hard time believing it.

Obviously, Iwhnrohna settled with his young family in an area where he was greatly influenced by Igbos, as visible in words and some aspects of culture. But No matter the level of assimilation, our ancestry is the reason we set ourselves aside and chose to be recognised as Ikwerres. It is something we have pursued and achieved.

Again, we do not care if Igbos aren't comfortable with our history, they can do absolutely nothing about it.

He settled in Igbo land. Say the truth and shame the devil.
Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Afam4eva(m): 3:24pm On May 08, 2017
omonnakoda:
This issue arose in 1963 before the civil war and was not inspired by outsiders.

Why are some people so greedy.?
As much as people like Hopeathand and other Ikwerres have the right to neutralize themselves from the larger Igbo nation, i wonder why they don't notice how non Igbos and non-ikwerres masturbate so on Igbo-Ikwerre issues. This should tell Ikwerre people that these people have an ulterior motive.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Afam4eva(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2017
omonnakoda:
Well I am not an Ikwerre person and so I am not in a position to educate you. What is important is what the Ikwerre people say they are. I have interacted with many of them and they appear to have some similarities with Ibos but then all Ghanaians appear similar to Nigerian observers and there is such a thing as a "Nigerian" accent.Many Nigerian appear same to outsiders but there are significant differences nevertheless. Even among the Ibos there are many groups that only engage in farming/fishing or office work and have little aptitude for travelling or trading but people lump them all as one. Many of these groups never even knew of each other's existence before Nigeria not to talk of intermarrying and such like.
Like I said before Egyptian,Tunisians,Moroccans and so on all speak Arabic and are Muslims but ethnically they are not Arabs ,they know this and the Arabs know this. many of them belong to the group know as Berbers some of whom we saw begging in Nigeria in the 80s and 90s.

Language is not what makes a people but their own self narrative and Ikwerres had been asserting that they are not Igbos LONG BEFORE Biafra as many like to pretend.
In fact there was a hearing "WILLINKS COMMISSION" 1957 before independence in 1960 where this same matter came up so it is dishonest to pretend it was merely a consequence of the Civil war.There are other Igbo groups in Rivers state e.g Etche and Oyigbo why have they not gone down the same path?
Ultimately these are questions for them and for the Ikwerre people who assert they are not Igbo
You are an intelligent guy, that is why it may not be easy to spot the deception that is evidence in your post. While comparing the Igbo-Ikwerre relationship, you alluded to the Arabic-Berber relationship. But one think people like yu keep living out of the debate is that, even though most North Africans have adopted the Arabic language, there's still a language called Berber that proves that a lotof these North Africans are not Arabs. Can you tell us the language that Ikwerre people have, even if it's no longer in existence that is different from the Igboid Ikwerre being spoken. Have it in mind that Igbo were were not colonizers as being bandies al over the place. Even if they were, they couldn't be more dominating than the Arabs and Hausas or Fulanis.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by aribisala0(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
DerideGull:

In the year of 1963, one Hon. E. Ebubedike represented Ajeromi\Ifelodun\Badagry legislative seat in western Nigeria regional House of Assembly. I thought the Afonja were cowords but Elechi Amadi made them look amateur. In 1961 when he contested, he was a mere bench warmer in the ministry of land and survey as such had no money to mount a serious campaign. Just being an Ikwerre cannot win anybody election in Aluu as I write this post. When Elechi Amadi joined Nigerian army, he was an Igbo. When ran for his dear life from Kaduna in 1966 back to Enugu, he was Igbo man. When he resigned his commission from Nigerian army in 1966 at Enugu, Elechi Amadi was an Igbo man. When he took up position as the assistant principal of Asa Grammar School under Mr. Onwunma, Elechi Amadi was an Igbo. However when PH failed into the hands of the vandals in 1968, Elechi Amadi sneaked into PH and quickly became an Ikwerre instead of Igbo.
Your lunacy is ancient.No be today

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by kraftyiyk: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
The most f00lish argument, In Nigeria. GUILTY CONCIENCE seems to be tormenting this ikwerre guys.

While the ikwerres are expending their energy in attacking Igbos, their so called resources is beign drilled on daily bases from smart Abokis from far North...the likes of Elechi Amadi ( and all those pro ikwerre posting on this topic) have no single stake in resources from their own backyard,....ndi iberibe.

Elechi Amadi fought for a one Nigeria right? But a time came when jobless youths from his own enclave became restive and dissatisfied with that same Darling Nigeria, Elechi Amadi was one of the first people they kidnapped for ransome.

Either ikwerre does not know or they know but refused to accept that they cant achieve anything without their igbo Brothers support.

The root of this very myopic argument is born out of guilt and fear of what they accepted (abandon property) forgetting that Hausa fulani man gave them those houses to create perpetual enemity so they Hausa n even Yoruba can have free access to those resources...and boy did they suceed.....YES!

The day when this your oil will dry up is the day the rest of Nigerians will abandon and clear you ikwerre guys on your Pure igboness..do not think you are deceiving anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2017
Insatiable Greed - Reason Why Nigeria Should Better Allow Biafra To Be.

When Tafawa Balewa was Prime Minister of Nigeria;

Chief of Army Staff was from SE
Chief of Naval Staff was from SE
IG of Police was from SE
Chief of Defence staff was fron SE
Internal Affairs Minister SE
External Affairs Minister SE
Education Minister South SE
Many other key ministries to SE
Parliament President SE
Unilag VC from SE
University of Ibadan VC from SE
North resisted same at ABU!

Still there was dissatisfaction by SE, the officers from the region killed this same Balewa!!!!

Out of all the most senior officers in Nigeria, SE has 37, none was killed. 8 from the north, all of them were killed. 10 from the west, 2 were killed.

Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of government on the country so that everything can belong to a region who snatched it!

We must know our history so that when we want to make corrections, we will not end up concealing the truth. This has nothing to do with tribalism but everything to do with the truth.....at times when lies litter the streets.

These are documented facts!

Thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Copied..

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2017
SHOCKING ROLLCALL OF Nigeria Communications Commission's (NCC) Executive Vice Chairman/CEOs:
1. Engr. C. IROMANTU (1993 to 1999)-6 years from SOUTH EAST. He employed 168 people. 149 from S/EAST.
2. Engr Emmanuel NNAMA (1999 to 2000) - 6months; from S/EAST. He employed 79 people. 66 from S/EAST.
3. Engr Earnest NDUKWE (2000 to 2010)- 10 years; from S/EAST. He employed 310 people. 288 from S/EAST.
4. Dr. Eugene JUWA (2010 to date) - 5 years; from S/SOUTH. He employed 188 people. 110 from S/SOUTH, 60 from S/EAST!
5. From 1993 till date ALL major Contractors, Consultants, Contracts & Intervention Capital Projects are 90% tilted in favour of S/EAST & S/SOUTH
6.This is a case of NO justice, neither fairness nor equity & lacking in good conscience.
7. More shocking revelations on many scandals in the NCC for the attention of Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.
When you look at the set up of Federal Agencies and parastatals, 80% of their CEOs are from SE and SS, yet we are still talking of Marginalization!

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by tinz: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Helo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by laudate: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
omofunaab:

after reading all what you said about ikwerres not being successful unlike their igbo brothers, it has shown that there's no sense of moderation in you.

there are lots of mods here that we don't even know their tribes and with all your comments on this thread, who knows if you have being banning people unjustly in the culture section just because they don't share your opinions

You are quite right. Responses from bigfrancis21 on a few threads, have actually made it clear that he did not get the memo on how mods ought to be impartial and objective. undecided Or maybe he got it, and just chose to discard it. Who knows?

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by DLioness(f): 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
omonnakoda:
Ikwerre is a different language from Igbo that is the current academic position and if you want to dispute that then you need to do some real scholarship and not internet sounding off
ashawo!
Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Konquest: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
lyricalpontiff:
As part of the week long activities to mark the state burial of captain elechi amadi, an autobiography was written in his honour. It describes his activities as a boy, student, soldier, administrator, writer etc. The page 73 of the book speaks volumes.
^^^^^
^^^^^
Ikwerre meka! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State / “I Admire President Tinubu’s Proactive Measures With Governance” – Tejere / Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.