Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data (20771 Views)

USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data by Alexdon200089: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2016
rottenPussy:
Who said Buhari has no Brain, C'mon the guy has a working brain.

In my opinion, I think he is just bent on punishing Nigerians.

Or how can you explain the fact that he decided to let NCC hike the price knowing fully well that Nigerians only react online? Should this be successful , how else do you think Nigerian will react to all his mess??

A tactical action Indeed…

All this ppl saying MTN has sent them message, has anyone seen glo's on yet? I know glo package will still be fair
angry..Baba me never see Glo oo!
MTN is quick to react cause the federal governmneet taxed them trillions of Niara because of their nonchalant mistake, now they see it as an opportunity for the masses to pay for wh@ the government has taxed them!!...I know it will affect everyone, but I noticed th@ MTN subscribers are crying more about it than another Network subscriber in nigeria!!Glo....Unlimited!!
Re: Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data by rottenPussy: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2016
Alexdon200089:

angry..Baba me never see Glo oo!
MTN is quick to react cause the federal governmneet taxed them trillions of Niara because of their nonchalant mistake, now they see it as an opportunity for the masses to pay for wh@ the government has taxed them!!...I know it will affect everyone, but I noticed th@ MTN subscribers are crying more about it than another Network subscriber in nigeria!!Glo....Unlimited!!
make sense. mtn is scam right from time.

Glo will still make sense..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data by Obiwiz(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2016
Pro-APC people, please una fit help us predict wen the "$1=1 naira" policy go come into force?
Re: Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data by egobetatoday: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2016
adonbilivit:
they don't want us to keep criticising them on social media which is our only voice. they want to take our only "voice" away from us by making it unaffordable for us.

but the bunch of stupid people forgot they cant take the PVC from us grin. Wise people will do the opposite of what they have planned to do. For me, I have made up my mind, even if buhari brings heaven on earth, makes 1 bag of rice #1830, gari #23 per tier, I will still vote against him. How does he want students to do assignments?
Re: Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data by sammyj: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2016
Story for the gods. I wonder why you are taking panadol on another man's headache angrygrin
SycophanticGoat:

Last time I checked on this thread, you were the one wailing like someone that lost his potency. I was only telling you to prepare for Buhari to lead you till 2023 so who was waiting between us? I pray the hardship will be too much on all yeh zombified Wailers so yeh will not even have enough money to purchase wailing data anymore. cool
Re: Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data by lloydmonarchy(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2016
This is wickedness
Re: Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data by adonbilivit: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2016
egobetatoday:

but the bunch of stupid people forgot they cant take the PVC from us grin. Wise people will do the opposite of what they have planned to do. For me, I have made up my mind, even if buhari brings heaven on earth, makes 1 bag of rice #1830, gari #23 per tier, I will still vote against him. How does he want students to do assignments?
insensitivity at its peak. I just hope the youths/students won't sell their votes as usual come 2019
Re: Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data by kennyanju(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2016

Re: Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data by Polyestar(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2016
knightsTempler:
But sincerely speaking, where in this planet does a government regulatory agency instruct private sector operators in an industry where they invested to make money; still go ahead to ask them to increase tariffs and charge its citizens more for their services just so the government can get more taxes deducted.
As in a government that purposely initiates hardships on its citizenry.
I don't like swear words oh!
But all the unrepentant Apshit supporters and those that voted in this locusts, may the harvests continue with you.
Yes I am that angry with you!

Copied
It is just the beginning of this wonderful APC Change government. When Buhari started with the fuel Before 2019, some bigots said he meant well. The situation will become unbearable and you'll be reading news of suicides.
Re: Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data by Boyooosa(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2016
ON THIS #ISTANDWITHTHEWAILERS
Re: Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data by manikspears: 11:52am On Nov 30, 2016
Bossontop:
cry cry cry abeg oooo they should consider other ways to generate revenue ooo edakun epp us

But if dem no greee....them go collet ×10 this one
is that thors' thunder or sango's ara cheesy ?
Re: Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data by Excellentmind: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Yes, for this thoughtless generation of youths, it's the prize to pay for your gullibility and more are coming.
Re: Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data by Bossontop(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
manikspears:

is that thors' thunder or sango's ara cheesy ?
Omo all of dem dey learn work for wia dis one dey oo cool
Re: Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data by Fashx007: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
The useless etisalat has effected their own from today sef ,it's as if they ve been waiting for this all along... angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data by manikspears: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Bossontop:

Omo all of dem dey learn work for wia dis one dey oo cool
this your own gidi gan o,enemies beware! cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data by ka0s: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
They were warned that APC was an imperialists Backdoor party whose only goal is to sell off Nigerian assets, devalue Naira, divide people and increase the misery on the masses they never listened and they are all here crying over data price hike as if it's the only mayhem about to befall them… the real misery is just loading.
Re: Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data by adesamix(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
They delibrately doing that so that we wnot ve access to internet and we wnot b able to know their eveil doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out People's Reaction As TecnoXmasHugs Trend On Twitter / PHOTOS: MTN Warehouse In Lagos On Fire / Top 5 Cheapest Small Phones In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.